+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Rubbish Removal Company - Opinions and Recommendations

Good morning parents and parents-to-be. A newbie here. I've had a look around the forum and couldn't find similar topic, but if this has been discussed, please accept my apologies.

So, me and my fiancé recently purchased a house in Melbourne. The problem is that this is quite on old house and it has been neglected for a while. We are up to the challenge of cleaning it and turning it into a real home, though. The problem is that there is plenty of junk that has to be thrown away. But since we are new here I am not sure which would be the best rubbish removal company? So far a colleague of my fiancé has recommended Paul's rubbish removal Melbourne but I'd like to hear a couple of different opinions first. Have any of you used these guys? Or can you recommend someone you know is good enough. The price is not such an issue, as long as they can do they job well.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by OBates; 13-05-2014 at 00:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rubbish removal companies (ones that pick up your stuff in a truck) are often very strict with what they will or won't take. My advice would be to hire a skip. There are plenty of options - we've always used Jim's skips and they've been great. Be sure to check about a council permit if the skip is going on a nature strip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, Miss Edinburgh. I'll have a look at Jim's skips and will compare them with a few others I found online. Thanks for the help.

Similar Threads

1. USA forwarding company?
    By twolittlemunchkins in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31-03-2014, 15:33
  2. Photo book company recommendations?
    By CleverClogs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-10-2013, 19:36
  3. New to Australia, looking for some company for my daughter and I
    By kiwimumto1 in forum Tarragindi / Annerley / Holland Park
    Replies: 3