+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Changing my answer.

Ds1 gave his little brother and sister $5 each to buy me something at the mothers day stall.

I couldn't be more touched if if someone gave me a million dollars.

I only found out when I went to check d's school bag. He yelled at me to stop and said that his big brother gave him money to buy me something and it's in his bag.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That is the cutest thing ever!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellie29 For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I *think* I'm getting a pedi. Dh asked me if I had plans for sunday and if we had a spare $40. My mum also got me some mugs and glass mixing bowls from the kids which they gave me this morning. What I would love more than anything is for dh to sit down with ds and make me a card. Dh isn't into that sort of thing though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just found out today ds has bought something at the Mother's Day stall from school. So that will adorable!

And.. DF has arranged an appointment tomorrow with a mobile massage and beauty therapist. Massage, mani, pedi, facial- the works!!
    It's tricky to get out for long with dd so he is coming home early from work while I will be blissfully relaxed!!
    Best idea ever!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Changing my answer.

Ds1 gave his little brother and sister $5 each to buy me something at the mothers day stall.

I couldn't be more touched if if someone gave me a million dollars.

I only found out when I went to check d's school bag. He yelled at me to stop and said that his big brother gave him money to buy me something and it's in his bag.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    You've raised beautiful kids - you should be very proud.

I'm looking forward to some special treasures that the kids have made at school and DH usually takes them shopping to buy me something, PJs and uggs/slippers usually and a something pampery. The kids have promised me that they are going to be "angels ALLL day" and that I can watch whatever I want to on TV...heheh thanks guys!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (08-05-2014),smallpotatoes  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my Present from DD1 that she made at daycare today. It's a wooden heart with windchimes hanging off it. It has a quote written on it from my dd "I love her cos she kisses me goodnight and when I kiss her she goes to bed too" it was awesome as for once it was a surprise. I work in the same centre and usually end up inadvertently seeing my presents early because I have to walk through the room. DD2 I unfortunately saw this morning and it's a little flowerpot with her footprints painted on( she's 6mo so still tiny baby feet!)
    DF is taking DD1 shopping on Saturday for my present from them. I am not expecting much as we are on a pretty tight budget atm. I specified no chocolates and no dressing gown. Other than that I will be happy waking up to these beautiful darlings
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399551883.717895.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399551950.059432.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399551988.371828.jpg
    And yes I am showing off my kids because I am super smitten and think they are adorable lol!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bumpmakes2 For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (08-05-2014),Rutabaga  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I got a canvas with ds's hand and foot prints from daycare. I cried seeing it in his bag! I bought myself a handstamped necklace with his name and birthstone. Hoping dp will treat me to breakfast or maybe some flowers from ds

♥ me + he = you 17/9/13 ♥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably another pandora charm. I'm sure a man must have invented those things to get out of thinking up new presents for every occassion.
    I did leave a page open on our computer the other day for a day spa, here's hoping DP got the hint.
    This is my first mother's day and I'd love to just spend it with DS and DP, maybe go out for lunch and a nice walk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a gorgeous card and mini potted plant from DS (2.5) that he made at daycare. DD2 has made me something awesome at Kindy. And DD1 will get me something from her school's Mother's Day stall tomorrow and she's made something in class too.
    I'm looking forward to seeing my gifts from the girls. <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS1 and DS2 purchased something each at the school stall and 1 yr old DD has made an 'abstract' painting of me on a white tile at daycare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I received this from DS yesterday at daycare. Inside the present was a small canvas with his handprint ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399585078.797910.jpg