+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    @Rose&Aurelia I always pictured you as extremely tall and elegant and willowy with alabaster skin and jet black straight hair and dark flashing eyes. Kind of like one of those old Art Deco pictures iykwim?
    I like your imagination tho I'm far from that image. Definitely not tall or willowy... More round and stumpy

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    @Rose&Aurelia I always pictured you as extremely tall and elegant and willowy with alabaster skin and jet black straight hair and dark flashing eyes. Kind of like one of those old Art Deco pictures iykwim?
    I had the same image as well. Strange.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    I had the same image as well. Strange.
    Me too! How odd!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is really interesting. Neither ds or dd look that much like each other or dh and I. I don't look anything like my mum or dad either so maybe we just don't have strong genes. When dd came along I always imagined she would look like ds but they look nothing alike from colouring to the shape of their features. Strange.... Some families look exactly alike

Me: 165cms
    Petite
    Brown eyes
    Blonde/ light brown hair
    Dh: 6 ft
    Large, stocky build
    Hazel eyes
    Dark brown hair
    Ds: Tall and skinny
    Big round Blue eyes
    Dark blonde
    Dd: Tall and skinny
    Dark brown almond shaped eyes
    Dark brown hair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH
    6ft
    Slim build
    Greenyblue eyes
    Light brown hair
    Pale complexion

Me
    171cm
    Chubby
    Blue eyes
    Dark brown hair
    Pale but not as pale as him, got a bit more of a browny glow. Hard to explain

Dd
    Blue eyes
    Light brown hair
    About average height
    Average build
    My complexion

Sometimes her and DH look like twins but then she also looks like me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Me: 165cm tall, naturally blonde, green eyes, a bit overweight since having kids but was very small as a child and teen.

DH: 175cm tall, dark brown hair, green eyes, very skinny but muscular.

DS1(6yrs): very light blonde hair, bright blue eyes, extremely lanky.

DS2 (almost 4) dark sandy blonde hair, bright blue eyes, tall but broader shoulders and not as lanky as DS1.

DS3 (11 months) strawberry blonde wavy hair (and lots of it) big bright blue eyes, quite tall, hard to tell if he will be lanky or broad yet as he's still got beautiful chubby legs and a cute tubby belly.

DS1 & DS2 are the spitting image of DH. DS1 especially, he is like a carbon copy of his dad. They only have my nose and my dads eyes.

DS3 is a lot more like me, but he looks like a mini version of my Dad. All 3 get their eyes from my Dad.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default What's your child's combo?

When DS was born everyone banged on about how much he looked like his father, which annoyed me after all the effort I had just put in!

I did some reading and apparently scientists think that this was an evolutionary um...thing... that served to establish paternity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Me: 170cm tall, pale skin, brown hair and eyes, slim build (though I'm not always 'slim').

DH: 170cm tall (so short for a guy), olive skin, stocky muscular build, dark brown hair and greeny brown eyes.

DS: slim build, my colour hair, DH's eye colour. His facial features are a nice blend of us both. He has my mouth/teeth, his nose is like DH's but more toned-down. His eye shape is a combination of us both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    When DS was born everyone banged on about how much he looked like his father, which annoyed me after all the effort I had just put in!

I did some reading and apparently scientists think that this was an evolutionary um...thing... that served to establish paternity.
    I've heard this too! Even in ultrasounds DS looked just like DH. It wasn't until DS was a few months old that people started to see me in him. I even had a friend say "he looks absolutely nothing like you" when he was about 3 months old.