+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I put on 15 kgs with bub 1. I lost 8 of those kgs. My bub is now 2 and I'm 20 weeks with bub 2 and so far I have gained 4kgs. I hope this means I might only gain 8-10 total but I'm unsure if that's possible.

OP we all gain and lose at different rates, but there are healthy guidelines based on your BMI prior to getting pregnant. Do a google search and it will tell you. If you are outside of that range and you are concerned, talk to your midwife or GP or obgyn about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    25kg with the first (carried 15kg extra for 4yrs).

15kg with the second. I lost 8kg in the first few months (HG), so I gained 23kg. Lost it all plus another 7kg within a year (30kg inc baby ect).

Gained 15kg with the third after losing 5kg . In the first few months (HG), so I gained 20kg. Currently 4mths postpartum and ive only lost 4kg (baby was 3.7 )

I'm in no rush to lose the weight. I'm not motivated enough to do it yet.
    Last edited by IndigoJ; 06-05-2014 at 21:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went from 60kg to 85kg with first pregnancy (25kg), then lost 20kg by 9 months later. I could never lose that last 5kg but that didn't worry me.

Now at 25 weeks pregnant I've already gained 15kg and I'm snacking a lot. I have very little willpower!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking the exact same thing with all the ppl saying that gain hardly any weight. Pregnancy disagreed with me both times. With dd I gained a lot of weight and I mean a lot. I was roughly 60kg and went up to 110kgs, so 50kgs. I also gave up smoking, craved maccas didn't help that I worked there and suffered depression. I lost nearly most of it after dd. With ds I'm pretty sure I gained 25kgs not sure as I avoided the scales plus my Dr didn't weigh me at appts both times.

Sent from my HTC_PO582 using The Bub Hub mobile app