+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Moltone; 07-05-2014 at 18:15.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    But not his business debts tho??

Thanks
    Reviews
    He wants me to pay them but the lawyer said I could be made to as the money was used for the family.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
    Dr. Seuss
    Still mummy to Agnes Ronald and Beryl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not a single parent but no way is that considered cheating. He's just being an ****.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I haven't read any of the replies but my understanding is that Australia has no fault divorce so I fail to see how anything you did or didn't do could effect his having a claim over your inheritance. He is bluffing. Also, if I recall he had well and truly shut down before you separated. He is messing with your head hun.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaJones View Post
    Oh wow.. You just made me cry.

You know the feeling.. No one else does and I was the pathetic wife who never told my friends.. Just pretended all was perfect..

But it sent me mad.. Eventually he told me I just wasn't attractive.. Ouch..

Sorry for spilling all that but to hear someone who knows about that crazy is just amazing for me

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
    Dr. Seuss
    Still mummy to Agnes Ronald and Beryl.
    He said what?! Seriously, I really hope you paid zero attention to him telling you that. You are gorgeous and awesome! What a pr!ck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree that Australia has 'no fault' divorce. Your financial seperation is worked out based on what finances you entered the relationship with, which you had during the relationship (and how each person contributed eg working/children) and what you left with at the end. They also look at potential future earnings depending on individual circumstances.
    If your inheritance wasnt granted until after your seperation I would imagine that he cant do anything. I would look at the dates on that formal paperwork and see how they line up.
    Get yourself lawyered hun. He sounds like his ego has been hurt and he is lashing out how he thinks he can. If he has to push things legally the tactics wont work as they have zero emotional involvement.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You did not cheat and he is being a jerk. Don't give him a cent more than you legally have to. I can't believe the nerve of him. It must be really difficult having to deal with him being so nasty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Good lord he needs to get over himself. You are separated and have been for some time. Kissing someone after a separation is not cheating! I would call his bluff and tell him you'll get stat dec's from friends and family to say despite staying in the same house for some time you haven't been a couple for ages.

Now if you guys had decided to work on things but living apart I would say it was cheating, but that isn't the case so it's not.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

DailyDiversion  (06-05-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I'm fully imagining it with the judge.

Judge: so you say your wife committed infidelity
    Douchebag: well...she flirted with someone...and kissed someone
    Judge: I see. And you were a married couple at the time?
    DB: well...er...not exactly...I'd told her I wasn't attracted to her and told her it was ok to sleep with other men. She didn't want to be unfaithful.
    Judge: right. But I'm confused. You say she kissed someone?
    DB: yes.
    Judge: with your permission?
    DB: ah ha! No! Not with my permission!
    Judge: but you just said...
    DB: yes - I offered, but she said no, she'd rather separate.
    Judge: Sigh. So - you had not been in a physical relationship for some time, you didn't want to be, you suggested that your wife look elsewhere?
    DB: yes...
    Judge: and she elected instead to end the marriage.
    Judge: and after the marriage ended, your EXwife kissed someone else?
    Judge: WTF? Stop wasting my time! *throws gavel at his stupid face*

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

BbBbBh  (06-05-2014),BH-KatiesMum  (06-05-2014),Chillies  (06-05-2014),CompareTheMeerkat  (06-05-2014),DailyDiversion  (06-05-2014),Daisy Duck  (07-05-2014),FrothyFrog  (06-05-2014),HearMeRoar  (06-05-2014),LoveLivesHere  (06-05-2014),Mokeybear  (06-05-2014),SpecialPatrolGroup  (06-05-2014),sunnyflower  (06-05-2014)