we were going to start iui this month but long story short, we decided to put the money towards a house deposit so we could bring a baby home to our home. However, we had the prescription for the clomid anyway and thought we would start taking it and try naturally in the meantime.
I was just wondering whether there was a specific day we should 'go for it' or if we take the same approach as usual and try for a number of days around the ovulation time?
We had some count issues and I have cystic ovaries and a lot of unreleased follicles. Has anyone ever tried this and had any success?
Unfortunately we didn't feel very supported with our fs and I feel like if I ring and ask questions they'll just say we're doing the wrong thing. Something just tells me to try it first and if it doesn't work, then go for the iui option.
Any advice or experience would be appreciated :-)