+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats all! Not sure if my previous post worked but im due with #2, 14 jan. Can I be added to fb group also- lkg03@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    I commented in the other thread but thought I should out it here too in case. Can I be added to the fb group? smileyk558@yahoo.com.au (Kylie Pryor), ta

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi I'm due at the end of January with my second baby. There will only by 19 months between them. Ahhh can I please join the Facebook group alesha1982@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would you be able to add me to the FB group, I can't seem to private msg. My fb email is lkg03@hotamil.com. Thanks! (Due 14 Jan 2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, was wondering if I could please join the FB group? Melissanmilner@gmail.com

I was a member but left the group in a hurry as it was mentioned that the page wasn't so secret! No one knew about the pregnancy at that stage and I didn't want them to find out via FB!

Would love to catch up on where everyone is at!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 15 Jan :)

Excited to say my partner and I are expecting our first around the 15th of Jan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm due 17th Jan and would love to join the group! Michelleg717@yahoo.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due 15 jan 2015

Hi
    Could you please add me to the FB page as I'd like to see where everyone's at and chat to people going through the same thing. My partner and I are excited we are expecting our first baby due jan 15 2015 so excited. And we have our 20 week scan today to find out what where having :-)
    Please add me to the FB page NayAndmel Trapps
    Profile pic of my partner and I with nephew and cover photo my nephew and I in front of a Newcastle knights car

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could i please be added, due 1/1/15 facebook name is Emmie Lou email is espringbett@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due Jan 2015

Hi

Could I please be added to the fb group? I'm due 5 Jan.

Sarah Meldrum

thanks 😄