Closed Thread
Page 99 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Hi ladies - how do you feel before egg pick up? I am booked in for epu on Friday however I feel like I am going to pop!!! And am every uncomfortable.. Is that normal this far out from epu? The fs was going to take me tomorrow as had 3 18mm on Monday However he wants more to catch up so hopefully have more on Friday... I have last scan tomorrow but I am hurting badly... Hope it's normal?
    Yes I alway feel like a fat hen, worse at night. Yes feel like could bust.

good luck for your cycle..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally normal @Hopefullyanotherbaby. I agree with @francesthecat. In fact the truth is I am still feeling that way altho I had my epu yesterday! Even my bbs are sore and right now I know whatever eggs I had were removed, and my little return eggie won't be back in me til tom morning, so go figure

Good night all. Thanks for your support xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    For ladies about to pop before/after epu remember to keep up fluids and eat lots of protein. I've heard of ladies getting ohss even with small numbers of eggs!

Good luck for those with transfer tomorrow!
    @stephiew yay for being utd!

As for twilight sedation, the first epu I was unaware the whole time. Second time I became aware in the middle of it and cried like a baby, it was so unexpected and was uncomfortable. Third and fourth was pretty much aware the whole time but. It uncomfortable. Last one hurt like a b&$?h as I cd feel the needle going in for the eggs. I was pretty much told thT some ladies twilight just doesn't really work and that it's not meant to knock you out. I listened to a meditation track in the waiting room beforehand to calm myself down, knowing what was coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    KayzB - Thank you I hope its short and sweet also. Hoping the Synarel will not be too bad. Hope you can get some better sleep.

Francesthecat - Thank you.LOL about having the urge to smash DH when you can't sleep its awful well all you want is a restful night sleep.

Gottagetlucky - Thanks for you information about Synarel. Yuck to sniff and it goes down back of the throat I hate that. Will definitely be keeping something tasty to drink nearby.

Mrsjaguar - Oh dear poor DH may not like Synarel hopeful it doesnt effect me too bad I guess will just have to wait and see how it goes.

Leyshoja - Thank you the synarel doesnt sound too fun will see how it goes hope side effects are not too bad.

Miissalina - thank you thinking my cycle will the one after this so around end july beginning August.

Good luck to everyone doing EPU and hope others who are waiting for fertilization they are coming along nicely. This thread moves fast gotta keep up with it a bit better had a hectic few days. This our first IVF cycle will be end of July / August as this cycle is too soon and not really organized enough plus need to get some more $$$ sorted first. Don't want to be stressed for the first round just feeling quiet harassed with it all at the moment and information overload im a bit of a planner and like being organized and feel completely disorganized at the moment.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for transfer today @AAA, @francesthecat, @miissalina & @Monty3! Great that you have some buddies to survive the 2ww with! FX for lots of BFP's in a couple of weeks! 😊 xx

@Hopefullyanotherbaby some pain, bloating & discomfort is expected, but please speak to your FN if it's feeling quite bad hun. Better to be safe than sorry incase it is the onset of OHSS. Hope you get some relief soon 😘 xx

@Twinkley great approach hun; got to make sure you are in the right headspace, financial situation etc before embarking on this crazy journey. You'll know when you're ready, so just take it as it comes xx

@Emerald26 good luck with BT results today hun xx

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

AAA  (18-06-2014),francesthecat  (18-06-2014),Monty3  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA - good luck to you as well! The concept of having an embie inside me is blowing my mind!

Good luck to @francesthecat and @Miisalina today as well

yay for lots of transfers!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Monty3 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats stephiew.
    @KayzB thanks Hun and good luck with your transfer tomorrow. I haven't done a home test but am fairly confident I am out. If I was confident, I would have done one. Dreading this afternoon's phone call but at least it will put me out of my misery.

Good luck to everyone else wih transfers and epu.

Sharlee and blossom I think you have blood tests in the next few days so good luck to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald26 View Post
    @KayzB thanks Hun and good luck with your transfer tomorrow. I haven't done a home test but am fairly confident I am out. If I was confident, I would have done one. Dreading this afternoon's phone call but at least it will put me out of my misery.
    @Emerald26 I can completely understand the doubt & butterflies hun. But I really do hope the phone call today will prove you wrong 😊 Best of luck, will be thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (18-06-2014),SleepyDude  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for PUPO AAA

17. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

AAA  (18-06-2014)