Closed Thread
Page 98 of 154 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bellydance great stuff hun, glad all is on track! Hope the rest of your results come back all clear xx

@Sharlee32 sorry to hear hun, it's never seeing easy seeing one useless line Can completely understand the lack of funds part. When is your BT? xx

@Monty3 how did fertilisation go hun? xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 17-06-2014 at 15:57.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Monty3  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Bellydance great stuff hun, glad all is on track! Hope the rest of your results come back all clear xx

@Sharlee32 sorry to hear hun, it's never seeing easy seeing one useless line Can completely understand the lack of funds part. When is your BT? xx
    Friday. Yeah I did a test in the middle of the nite and it was BFN and had one left so I re did it this morning and the stupid test was blank so it was faulty. I think that is even worse than a BFN test. I was so annoyed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @stephiew! Great news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Friday. Yeah I did a test in the middle of the nite and it was BFN and had one left so I re did it this morning and the stupid test was blank so it was faulty. I think that is even worse than a BFN test. I was so annoyed.
    You should write to the company. Was it a FR stick? I complained once and they sent me a 3-pack as an apology. Good, since they're not cheap.

Hopefully it's just too early. Sending big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephiew - yay!!! Congrats! such brilliant news. @AAA - totally agree with what Butterfly said...might just be THE ONE!!! We are doing a 2 day transfer of 1 embie tomorrow as well.

Made a rookie error, I assumed they would call me with details on fertilisation rates etc and by the time I got the text about transfer appt time, the nurses at the clinic had clocked off for the afternoon. Annoying! So we've got 1 embie for transfer but don't know how many in total.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty3 View Post
    We are doing a 2 day transfer of 1 embie tomorrow as well.

Made a rookie error, I assumed they would call me with details on fertilisation rates etc and by the time I got the text about transfer appt time, the nurses at the clinic had clocked off for the afternoon. Annoying! So we've got 1 embie for transfer but don't know how many in total.
    @Monty3 they usually do call though hun (as opposed to you having to follow up) so not sure why they didn't update you! But all the same, best of luck for transfer tomorrow hun. And you too @AAA 😘 xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

AAA  (17-06-2014),Monty3  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening All,

Wow great post on where we are all at Leyshoja. Hope your traveling ok. That breakfast sounded dam good. I had a bacon mushroom wrap with BBQ sauce.
    I've put my order in with DH after transfer, Lebanese flat bread baked with spinach and cheese.

Tarnsfeers tomorrow for AAA, Miissalina and me ? FX we get sticky embies.

Sharelee Ive been also stuck with the last FER test and the dam thing is faulty. Big hugs are yon on any boosters this cycle ?? No AF your not done yet.

Yay for PUPO Kizmetzing

Bellydance and Cheifs FET very soon.

Butterfly are you off the pill yet ?

OMG I've never had an EPU awake. Sounds horrible, not brave enough for that one. Also I've now started having transfer under a sedation after a horrible transfer in which my cervix was too tight. Also the FS said it was big!!!! I just said " hey champ you might be able to stick your whole head up there, never say to a any woman she has a big anything vagina!!!

I also got an update today, 6 embies still growing and 1 complacting, 2 mortulas
    the other 3 lagging behind still at cell stage. I've never had proper frosties. So expect as much from this cycle. Ill transfer 2 if I have them. Worry bout that tomorrow.

Kayzb hope you get a good night sleep. Your support to everyone is wonderful ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat thanks for saying hun 😘
    Your embies sound like they're tracking along great; hopefully even more progress between now & tomorrow.

I've popped some Valerian & had chamomile tea, hoping they might work some wonders tonight! Hope you get a decent sleep too in preparation for transfer & that yummy post-transfer meal! xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - how do you feel before egg pick up? I am booked in for epu on Friday however I feel like I am going to pop!!! And am every uncomfortable.. Is that normal this far out from epu? The fs was going to take me tomorrow as had 3 18mm on Monday However he wants more to catch up so hopefully have more on Friday... I have last scan tomorrow but I am hurting badly... Hope it's normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow @Monty3 xx
    And @francesthecat did you say tomorrow is your transfer too? If so best of luck too!! :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (17-06-2014),Monty3  (18-06-2014)