Closed Thread
Page 97 of 154 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @AAA sorry hun, I know how disappointed you must be 😞 I've never done a day-2 transfer so can't shed much insight. Do you do ICSI? If not, is that something that might assist should you need to stim again? It could help curb any abnormalities?
    It's very crappy that they can't (won't?) provide you with more analysis - surely they can? Big hugs hun, I have everything crossed for you that your remaining bean is a fighter 😘 xxx
    Last edited by KayzB; 17-06-2014 at 12:51.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

AAA  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA have you had BT's done to check any chromosomal issues hun? That can sometimes be the cause of abnormal fertilisation xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Well my attempts at thinking positively are crashing down atm. Finally got the call from the lab to say of my 3 mature eggs, only 1 fertilised normally. The other 2 fertilised abnormally. And FS wants it put back in tomorrow ie Day 2! I asked about analysis of other 2 for answers as to why they didnt fertilise properly, but they apparently dont do that. Sitting here in tears thinking I have no hope again. Anyone ever had a Day2 transfer with only 1 emby?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    its obviously the good one of the batch, so I would wholeheartedly agree to put that little sucker straight back in. You are certainly not going to grow it out to blast, there's no point. Day 2 transfer is what I would be pushing for. Good luck sweets x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA what Butterfly said. Couldn't put it better.

Had my CD10 scan and all tracking along so just need to O. I've had problems with the urine tests so they've given me scripts for a BT every second day to check for O. Hope it comes quickly! Looks like ET will be next week some time probably towards the end of the week. Some of my test results are back but all normal apart from the MTFR gene which he said is pretty common and not really a worry since it is only on one gene not both. Still waiting on a bunch of tests though.

to everyone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

AAA  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @AAA sorry hun, I know how disappointed you must be 😞 I've never done a day-2 transfer so can't shed much insight. Do you do ICSI? If not, is that something that might assist should you need to stim again? It could help curb any abnormalities?
    It's very crappy that they can't (won't?) provide you with more analysis - surely they can? Big hugs hun, I have everything crossed for you that your remaining bean is a fighter 😘 xxx
    Hi @KayzB yes we already do icsi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @AAA have you had BT's done to check any chromosomal issues hun? That can sometimes be the cause of abnormal fertilisation xx
    I'm not 100% sure but I assume its one of the tests my FS does at the very beginning? She runs a lot of tests when you start. I can only assume it was amongst them. Interestingly its the same result as my first cycle this year. Out of 3 eggs injected only 1 fertilised normally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar the Dr who inserted the cannula missed the vein and pumped it all into the tissue of my arm. When that happens they say the cannula tissued. They knew it had happened because my whole arm swelled up with the fluid. It was bloody awful. Was dreading having to go through it again so this bub better stick. Un for we've had miscarriages in the past so it'll be a tense wait to get to 12 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but I assume its one of the tests my FS does at the very beginning? She runs a lot of tests when you start. I can only assume it was amongst them. Interestingly its the same result as my first cycle this year. Out of 3 eggs injected only 1 fertilised normally.

There are a lot of tests that aren't routinely done first up - for example sperm FISH (for chromosomal abnormalities) because for one it costs around $300 to do. You may have just had sperm count and chromatin, for example.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    Wowsers this thread moves.
    Just a quick one from me tested today at 7dp5dt stark white BFN as per usual so safe to say I am out. haven't really had the chance to discuss with DH but don't think we will be going to Sydney again it is just too hard with all the last minute travel ect involved. Plus I am broke like very broke

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA I was looking into fertility first before I chose next gen chose next gen because it's closer for me
    Sorry to hear only one fertilised but I agree day two transfer is perfect in ur situation there's no point growing it out because it is the best one they only grow them out if you have a few and they need to know what one is the best so better back in the natural environment
    I would ask for chromosome testing with both ur and DPs blood also get dna sperm fragmentation if you haven't already and just ask what else can you do I have been reading lots of good reports on COQ10 I think that's what it's called is ment to help egg quality I will be trying it if I need to stim again good luck I really hope and pray this is ur month @GeorgieNE I totally agree I think with all we go through they should work around our bodies not our bodies work around them I'll def be talking to my FS about it tomoro just seems abit unfair another thing that shouldn't be added to the list of worries @Hopefullyanotherbaby good luck for EPU on Friday sometimes when I think I've got the jist of how they do things the FS changes it up but things have always worked out fine so I'm sure your EPU will too 😊 @francesthecat that's amazing results Hun I'm so happy for u how many will be transfering? @stephiew congrats on ur BFP that's great news we were just saying we needed some lol the stress never seems to go away does it but I'm sure everything will go smoothly congrats again @Bellydance yay for things going according to plan can't wait to see how many BFP we get this month looks like so many will be doing the TWW together

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

AAA  (17-06-2014),francesthecat  (17-06-2014)