Closed Thread
Page 95 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Chiefsgirl good luck hun; sounds like quite a dash but really hoping you can pull it off! 😊 xx

@Emerald26 how are you going hun? I think your BT is tomorrow? Have you POAS yet? Hope Wed brings great news xx

@stephiew you should be nearing BT too I think hun? How are you going? xx

@GottaGetLucky how are you feeling today hun? Hope the bleeding & cramps have ceased. Least FS confirmed it's 'normal', but sorry you have to go through this hun. Hope it passes soon xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 17-06-2014 at 05:39.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeee22 View Post
    I was lucky first time round we got our little man first shot! have 2 frosties and will hopefully get anther sticky one this time round! best of luck to you all have you heard about eating the core of a pineapple for the first 2 or 3 days after transfer which apparently helps the embryo to stick! sounds a bit nuts to me but I guess there's no harm in doing it tho!! lol
    @newbeee22 yep I have heard that! But never tried it. Maybe that's why I'm yet to get my BFP! hehe but you're right hun, we try soo many different things, so what's one more hey! Either way hope the outcome is fab for us both! 😘 xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 17-06-2014 at 05:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wide awake since 3:45 am grrr. I've already eaten 2 biscuits and are already thinking of breakfast. Damm these steroids !!

So much to read back on from Monday..

Thank you lovely ladies for all the kind words of support after my EPU on Friday. It's a huge mega stress for me, as it's very risky due to complications. I've been feeling bit unwell but ok now. Most importantly no temps or signs of infection YAY.
    I decided to get a day 3 report all 6 still chugging along 6 / 8 cells one behind at 5 cells.
    I got a please explain from work yesterday, bout sick leave. My boss is nice, this came from area office. So I was bluntly truthful, this is my last shot for IVF etc if I don't get a good outcome. Ill feel the need to stick a shot gun in my face!
    Mondays got to love em.

Ill go back and do some more proper personals today. I need two devices to be able to read back.

BFP I know they are coming xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat this lack of sleep is soo very frustrating! Most broken sleep ever! And I've been eating like crazy too; already had breakfast & thinking about what I can demolish next! Argh.

Did work already know you were doing IVF hun? What did they say when you told them yest? Hope it shut them up & gets them off your back for a bit. And FX the next leave you'll have to take will be mat leave! 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have some news. BFP!!!!!! I've known since Sunday (7dp5dt) but hubby made me promise not to say anything yet, even on here. But he's come around and is totally excited. Lines keep on getting darker each day. Tbh I'm surprised at how strong the frer line is already. The confirm brand is still faint and the ic is almost a squinter. Was only 1 embie so unless it's split it should definitely only be 1. I'll totally freak out if it's twins! My official test date is Thursday btw but we only poas, no bt's at our clinic!

Wishing all of you ladies successful cycles. Hope this is the start of a landslide of BFP's!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (17-06-2014),francesthecat  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask those who have had epu under light/twilight sedation and were awake did you feel much pain? I saw your comments @mrsjaguar that you are normally awake. I've just put in a complaint about my epu as they stuffed up the sedation. It wasn't so much the fact I was awake but that I was in agony throughout the procedure. I'd hate to think that it is a regular occurrence there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephiew YAYYYY CONGRATS HUN!!!!! Woohoo!!! Way to kick off the June BFP's!! So awesome about the strong line too! So happy for you hun, you must be over the moon!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephiew p.s sorry if asking how you were going cornered you into disclose your BFP! xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 17-06-2014 at 06:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Stephiew for a BFP such great news xxx

Kayzb Yes the already knew about the IVF thing. My old boss is best friends with the new boss. It comes from the start of the year, when I still had my open incision. From the last round if complications from EPU.
    The broken sleep is driving me nuts too. I'm thinking of bacon with mushrooms for breakfast.
    Hmmmm yum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Kayzb Yes the already knew about the IVF thing. My old boss is best friends with the new boss. It comes from the start of the year, when I still had my open incision. From the last round if complications from EPU.
    The broken sleep is driving me nuts too. I'm thinking of bacon with mushrooms for breakfast.
    Hmmmm yum
    @francesthecat oh well at least it's out in the open hun so hopefully will cut you some slack.
    Bacon & mushrooms sound divine - give me time & addy and I'll be over in a jiffy!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (17-06-2014)