Closed Thread
Page 93 of 154 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    I don't think it matters! some studies show a benefit to bed rest but many recent ones show it to be possibly harmful. I think just do whatever you feel up to doing. I usually have mild ohss at this point and feel pretty wiped out so I usually take it pretty easy.
    @miissalina agree with @Butterfly39: whatever you feel is best hun. I usually go home & put my feet up; my transfers are usually painful due to tight cervix. But everyone is different, so whatever you feel up to doing hun 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl woohoo! Glad transfer is going ahead hun!

Re check in, in Melb check in is open 3 hours before the flight, which I'm prettyy sure is consistent in other states xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Whew, scan showed lining at 9.7 so transfer is booked for Friday. FS is worried estrogen keeps dropping so I'm going to start prognova till bfp, oh well at least it's not an injection!

Oh and no pregnyl for me, just pessaries, so guess who is packing poas for their holiday!

Just a question, I have transfer booked at 1pm near parramatta (westmead for those in Sydney), and my flight to nz is 340. I'm first transfer of the day, so confident I'll be in and out in half an hr, and will get to the airport by 230, but check in for bags will have closed. Any idea what time check in opens for international flights? I was hoping to drop bags at airport round 12pm and check in then, race off to transfer then just come back and go straight to immigration?
    Oh great news. At least it's all on!!!

Just keep in mind WFC does run late from time to time. I was booked for 11.30 but didn't get in until closer to 12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 I think I'll just take the arvo off I don't want to risk anything or have the what it's floating around in my head works already getting about annoyed with all the time off but nothing I can do priorities I think are more important … thank you 😊 @Chiefsgirl your lining sounds great I'm sure things will work out now ur on the support medications
    I'm sure with international check in is up to 3 hours before but I could be wrong your cutting in fine though lol maybe call the airline explain ur situation and they can work something out for you

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl tbh I think you'll be pushing it on Friday and you'll just end up really stressed which isn't healthy.

Check in opens 3 hours before and they usually say you need to be checked in 90 mins before. Not sure when check in closes but I'd say by 60 mins for sure so they can do their documentation. Depending on who you're flying with you may be able to check in early and if you weren't taking a bag might help but tbh I think you should try and get on a later flight or one first thing Sat. Cheaper to change a ticket than miss a flight and have to rebook. Less stress too!

Also I've never known ET to be on time at WFC. Longest wait I've had is about 3 hours. Shortest would be about half an hour late. Depends on the Dr too. Dr Tong is also an OB and I've had to wait for him to do 2 emergency Caesars before. Then are you catching a train or driving? There is just too many variables. If it was the 6.30 flight you should be ok.

Maybe call WFC and explain and see if there is any chance you can go earlier though

Hope you have a great holiday and enjoy the rugger though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Whew, scan showed lining at 9.7 so transfer is booked for Friday. FS is worried estrogen keeps dropping so I'm going to start prognova till bfp, oh well at least it's not an injection!

Oh and no pregnyl for me, just pessaries, so guess who is packing poas for their holiday!

Just a question, I have transfer booked at 1pm near parramatta (westmead for those in Sydney), and my flight to nz is 340. I'm first transfer of the day, so confident I'll be in and out in half an hr, and will get to the airport by 230, but check in for bags will have closed. Any idea what time check in opens for international flights? I was hoping to drop bags at airport round 12pm and check in then, race off to transfer then just come back and go straight to immigration?
    Woah sounds hectic. Glad to see someone else with a retarded schedule, glad it isn't just me. From memory it's 2h but check with the airline and it's usually on your ticket at the bottom. It will also be on the website. I've actually been denied access to a flight as I was late so they do stick to their rules. Bon voyage !!

ps call the clinic in a flap and tell them you need to make it much earlier as you have just realised your flight times are earlier than you thought. They can't do the embryo transfer without you!!!!
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 16-06-2014 at 19:15.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely ladies for your best wishes xx
    @Monty3 how are you feeling after your epu? I had some pain relief at the hospital so enjoyed a deep sleep since being home Its worn off now so feeling it a little.
    @miissalina I'm with Fertility First. They aren't afraid to take on women with lower possibility of success and very much tailor treatment to your individual needs, within safe guidelines of course. Good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl wow. Just reading your plan is stressing me out! Lol Hope everything runs smooth for you xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA I've had Panadol twice, first at hospital and then again mid afternoon. Will take some more before bed. Haven't slept at all. Heat pack on and off to help with cramps that are coming and going but all in all, not too bad. Glad to hear you had a good snooze!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear @Monty3!