Closed Thread
Page 92 of 154 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina that's great hun! So glad to hear both embies are doing well. Will she 100% not let you transfer both? Even if you are well aware of the risks & willing to take that 'chance'?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Welcome @Muppa7677 I hope you get a lucky break shortly, that's a tough thing you've had to go through. My one and only pregnancy was also a downs bub but I m/c naturally at 8 weeks so had the decision taken out of my hands. I hope you dont encounter any more gross incompetence and have a lot more success this time !
    hello Hun, I'm actually really fine on this 2ww ! No real stress, anxiety or anything! Lol! Don't ask me why though, other than being busy and not spending as much time on forums thinking about it, that's all I can put it down to! Thinking of everyone, there must be some BFPs coming up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    hello Hun, I'm actually really fine on this 2ww ! No real stress, anxiety or anything! Lol! Don't ask me why though, other than being busy and not spending as much time on forums thinking about it, that's all I can put it down to! Thinking of everyone, there must be some BFPs coming up!!!
    @blossom1 glad to hear you're cruising along & taking it as it comes hun. Stressing about things won't change the outcome anyway 😊 Have everything crossed for you for a beautiful end result! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO!

Really happy with how the emby looked! Now let's just hope it was sticky!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kizmetzing For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    PUPO!

Really happy with how the emby looked! Now let's just hope it was sticky!
    @kizmetzing that's great hun! Stick embie stick!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I think she's set on a no but I'll try my luck again lol @kizmetzing congrats on being PUPO I think there will be a lot of us in this TWW which is good
    Does anyone know if I can go back to work after ET or should I go home and gang upside by the fan?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muppa7677 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join in? I've had to wait 6 months from my last cycle. Happily had a sustainable pregnancy 3rd time lucky and then our little girl had Down Syndrome and we terminated at 14 weeks on NYE. The Dr at Sandringham Hospital perforated my uterus and didn't' do his job properly so all up, I had 3 D&C's and multiple infections and lots of time spent in hospital. I have finally been given the all clear to start again. Just waiting on AF to arrive.

Sending baby dust and luck to all
    I'm really sorry that all of this has happened to you. You must be really sick of doctors, but really want to congratulate you on getting back in the saddle so to speak. Welcome to the thread and I wish you all the very very best x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Muppa7677  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Sorry for the me post. Sitting in waiting room after rushing in for us. Got call from nurse, surge was yday but estrogen was low so need lining scan, if ok transfer will be Friday, if not cycle cancelled.

I think I might puke I'm so nervous!
    how was your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Does anyone know if I can go back to work after ET or should I go home and gang upside by the fan ?
    I don't think it matters! some studies show a benefit to bed rest but many recent ones show it to be possibly harmful. I think just do whatever you feel up to doing. I usually have mild ohss at this point and feel pretty wiped out so I usually take it pretty easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Whew, scan showed lining at 9.7 so transfer is booked for Friday. FS is worried estrogen keeps dropping so I'm going to start prognova till bfp, oh well at least it's not an injection!

Oh and no pregnyl for me, just pessaries, so guess who is packing poas for their holiday!

Just a question, I have transfer booked at 1pm near parramatta (westmead for those in Sydney), and my flight to nz is 340. I'm first transfer of the day, so confident I'll be in and out in half an hr, and will get to the airport by 230, but check in for bags will have closed. Any idea what time check in opens for international flights? I was hoping to drop bags at airport round 12pm and check in then, race off to transfer then just come back and go straight to immigration?