Closed Thread
Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Butterfly39 hehe oh I try! 😘 Hard to remain positive at times through this crazy ride, but hopefully there'll be more high's than low's for all of us 😊 xx
    Just have to give you a bit of a hard time... tell me to pi** off if I upset you... I apologize in advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It's so hard once you have seen a heartbeat. Make sure you take some time to recover.

I'm in the same boat - had a miscarriage (Found out last week, D&C Friday) I was 10 weeks. hoping AF will show up in the next 4 weeks so we can go again late June/early July. So I thought I would jump into this thread as no July thread yet. I have an appointment with our FS in a couple of weeks so we should find out the reason as they have done done testing

I recognise a few names from other threads hoping for lots of BFP's this time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    I agree with you... KayzB is the best... She also likes to stalk people (on threads I mean)... So be careful... LOL
    @Soques Lol! I only save the stalking for you my darling And no no, in person too... 😯 Can't you see me, I'm outside. Good thing for your 2 acres of land, gives me ample space for my covert operations 😯 Oh look at that pretty garden you have....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    I'm in the same boat - had a miscarriage (Found out last week, D&C Friday) I was 10 weeks. hoping AF will show up in the next 4 weeks so we can go again late June/early July. So I thought I would jump into this thread as no July thread yet. I have an appointment with our FS in a couple of weeks so we should find out the reason as they have done done testing
    @Rarah11 oh hun I'm really sorry to hear. It's like you can never breath a sigh of relief thru this whole journey; one hurdle after another 😞 Big hugs to you hun, hope you & DH have lots of support around you.
    Will you have to stim again or you have some snowbabies? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB thank you - unfortunately it will be a full stim cycle... Our last cycle seemed to work well in terms of response but still no frosties... I'm hoping that the next batch of testing we do shows something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah so sorry to hear that, but at least you know you can implant. When I went through mine it was awful, but I can only say getting back into it is good medicine. You will get a rainbow baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Hi and thanks KayzB you are such a lovely positive poster x
    isn't she just!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Soques and all others who replied :-) yep, we are going for two ! Thanks butterfly for your detailed response on the other thread I started, it helped us make up our mind! @KayzB how are you Hun ? You must be getting close to some action soon?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your nice words.
    @KayzB We are lucky enough to have 9 snow babies so hopefully one of them is a sticky one.
    @Rarah11 I am so sorry hun. I saw you get your bfp and then read about what happend to you in the due in group only to find myself in the same situation a few days later. Hope you get some answers. We won't get to find out the reason as it was a spontaneous m/c so they don't test. Not really sure whether or not I'd rather know but I assume there must have been something wrong with the embie. This is the second time for me now but the first one was much earlier and had low hcg from the start so there was a bit more warning that time. If it helps at all, I have quite a lot of friends who have had m/cs, some multiple, and they have all gone on to have perfectly healthy babies after and my friend who is an Ob says that while it may not feel like it at the moment in some ways it is a good thing as at least you know your body can get pregnant, now you just need to find the right embie to stick around and give you your beautiful baby.
    @blossom1 I was initially wanting to get two put back, particularly after my second transfer failed as I thought it would increase my chances and quite like the idea of twins. My FS talked me out of it as he said there is a higher risk of complications and m/c with twins and he didn't want to go through all this to get me pregnant only to lose the baby. Having now had exactly that happen I would not want to increase my chances of it happening again by putting two back. Personally I think that if one or other of the two embies is going to stick they will do it no matter when you put them in so putting two back doesn't really increase your chances it just speeds them up slightly/means one less transfer but then increases the risk of them not sticking around. For me the increased risk if you did end up with twins isn't worth it but it's obviously a personal choice and there's not really any right or wrong answer. Sorry to hear your last transfer wasn't the one. Fingers crossed for this time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    isn't she just!
    @blossom1 aww shucks! 😄 You ladies sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself! 😘