Closed Thread
Page 87 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Adding to all this talk of pancakes & scones, I'm currently waiting for my white choc & raspberry muffins to come out of the oven mmm sugary treats!

@mrsjaguar hope day 1 of PUPO has been great hun xx

Hi @Butterfly39! Ditch cranky ol DH and head for the slopes instead! Stupid men, as if they have any reason to even be cranky!
    Hope you enjoy your days off with lots of R&R hun 😘 xx

@Chiefsgirl sorry your body still isn't cooperating hun, but hopefully you can still work your travel plans around it!
    How come they prescribed Valium for transfer? Are yours usually painful? Would love to know how placidly happy it makes you today! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl - Wish they'd offer me valium for my pickups, ugh. Twilight does nothing for me.
    @KayzB - Must be the day for it - I have a lemon tart I made earlier today just ready to be eaten!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA good luck for EPU tomorrow Hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I'm cd15, I'm now hoping I don't ovulate till wed at the earliest now. That way I can fly to nz for the weekend, then come back for the day to do transfer. I can get a flight from akl at 6am that gets into syd at 740am, do transfer then get the 4pm flight back to akl. I'd only lose one day of the holiday and wouldn't stuff everyone else around!
    hello Hun, to be honest I can't remember when BT is!!! I'm pretty relaxed about this cycle lol! our FS doesn't get ya to do a BT unless a POAS comes back positive on the day. If POAS is negative , ya don't go for BT. My periods seemed to have returned to normal, yipee, haven't stimmed for three months now, and no drugs at all with FET so expect AF will be on time. Blood test (POAS day) is usually about 5 days post period! So will POAS on Monday week if period hasnt come by then . Mind you, I have all normal pre AF symptoms...I get all emo for a day about a week before period , good emotional like really, really touched by acts of kindness etc ...it's always a sign that she is getting her shoes on to come....but who knows, maybe not :-)

i wanted to check if anyone goes to an IVF clinic in Melbs? We are looking into going elsewhere in Australia (I've had two people write to me privately to tell me my current FS isn't that crash hot which has got us thinking and as much as I think he is funny and nice, I'm not sure he is that ahead of the IVF game and we don't have years to keep going with him) ...So needing some advice Re clinics in Melbs ? Anyone suggest a good one? and what to expect out of pocket once safety net is reached ! So I can add up costs of airfares and plane ride over etc etc Thanks in advance gals ! Gonna check in ya all now so I can see how you're all fairing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    @Chiefsgirl - Wish they'd offer me valium for my pickups, ugh. Twilight does nothing for me.
    @KayzB - Must be the day for it - I have a lemon tart I made earlier today just ready to be eaten!
    oh @KayzB lemon tart is my favvvvvv...how bout you post some of that to a Tassie eh!!!M

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Oh and this will make you giggle.

I've been prescribed Valium for transfer so I thought I'd pop one today to see how it affects me, especially good to know if I'm going to be flying back on my own for transfer! Wish me luck!
    Snap me too Dr gave me a 50 pill script. It's supposed to prevent the uterus from cramping aiding implantation.
    I had two before EPU was great most relaxed I've been for ages.
    So roll on next week for TWW

More eating our neighbors have had a hunni so eaten more OMG this little piggie has eaten all the way home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Wow those pancakes sound uber delicious.....

is anyone poas-ing?

im still sniffing until the 20th then withdrawal bleed and scan to see where I'm at. Fsh jabs after that. I won't be doing orgalutran which makes me really happy - ouchies!

stalking for updates

i have 2 days off so will be enjoying just flopping around in bed with the fur babies as DH is still away. He's been tired and cranky the last few days with a few too many sooky phone calls so I told him to have a sleep this afternoon and quit bugging me!

Hope everyone one is having a nice weekend
    no POAS for me Hun, until at least 3 days past AF due time. I absolutely hate seeing that 1 line!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Laughing at myself and had to share. Had my post trigger bt this morning and after much umming and aahing I added an estrogen test to the form lol. Ever since have been stressing about getting in trouble and how to explain it hahaha. Funniest part is if I ask for that result when they call, when these tests never have it, I'll be sprung. Second part of my stupidity is even if the nurses get the numbers back, they will only call me if I need a trigger booster (which I'm hoping I won't need this time around), so I still won't know my estrogen level hahahahahahaha. If they do call, will need to work out a way to indirectly ask. Will just say it was on the form if they mention it lol Naughty me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Love it!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Wow those pancakes sound uber delicious.....

is anyone poas-ing?

i have 2 days off so will be enjoying just flopping around in bed with the fur babies as DH is still away. He's been tired and cranky the last few days with a few too many sooky phone calls so I told him to have a sleep this afternoon and quit bugging me!

Hope everyone one is having a nice weekend
    Men they don't know half of what me go through.

Mine has just mad a very big mistake,I was trying on my work pants.
    He said he better be careful the button did not fly off and hit him in the eye!! Dead man walking

Good luck with your cycle Butterfly I have the long down reg as I'm too impatient . By the end of the cycle I felt my poor nose was going to drop off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom oh good glad your cruising along okay and not struggling. I will do a rain dance for you to make AF stay away. x
    @butterfly love your posts always make me laugh. Lol make that DH go to bed and stay quiet. Are you feeling this cold. OMG I thought Sydney was bad when I was there. No POAS for me yet maybe mid next week. BT is Fridays anyhow Genea have really short 2ww waits - more like 9 day waits. I love that about them.
    @francis me too I have been eating so much I really need to just stop.
    @KayzB

Oh and also with all the comments on Valium

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (16-06-2014)