Closed Thread
Page 86 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies, went for bt, interestingly the nurse said they won't check the results till tmw! So kinda a waste of time going in today. I did say I'd been using my own opk's faint line still there but not dark. She said to go in tmw for another bt just to be sure.

So I got up and left home at 7am on a Sunday for nothing! On the plus side, I got to woollies and green grocer and was home by 930! Yummy gf vanilla pancakes for brunch (gotta eat something with the steroids!) hahaha I'm going to be the size of a house before this is over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Thanks ladies, went for bt, interestingly the nurse said they won't check the results till tmw! So kinda a waste of time going in today. I did say I'd been using my own opk's faint line still there but not dark. She said to go in tmw for another bt just to be sure.

So I got up and left home at 7am on a Sunday for nothing! On the plus side, I got to woollies and green grocer and was home by 930! Yummy gf vanilla pancakes for brunch (gotta eat something with the steroids!) hahaha I'm going to be the size of a house before this is over.
    @Chiefsgirl yum pancakes! Don't feel bad, we're allowed to indulge given all that we put our poor bodies through!
    But hopefully you'll be the size of a house due to a bub inside of you!

Btw I just rang that pharmacy - the guy wasn't sure if free shipping intestate, so I need to call back tomorrow & confirm with the manager. He did confirm pessary price tho which is cheaper than in Melb, so thanks for the tip hun! 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl - I am cheering your ovaries on. What CD are you now?
    @KayzB - Hopefully you can organise it! Even with a shipping cost, it'd still be HEAPS cheaper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl that is so annoying when they do that get you to do a test that you don't need. On the plus side at least they are paying for it. Hope you get good news tomorrow of progress and can get some dates set.

AFM how are my 2ww buddies going? Anything exciting happening? It is really cold where I live. I am not used to it as it is usually hot, hot, hot but yesterday there was a massive cold snap. We (me and my fur babies) have been struggling and have been cuddling up together in bed watching tv together. Other than that life's good. Didn't POAS yet, hate those things. Will prob wait another couple of days as only 5dp5dt so still early days.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    @Chiefsgirl that is so annoying when they do that get you to do a test that you don't need. On the plus side at least they are paying for it. Hope you get good news tomorrow of progress and can get some dates set.

AFM how are my 2ww buddies going? Anything exciting happening? It is really cold where I live. I am not used to it as it is usually hot, hot, hot but yesterday there was a massive cold snap. We (me and my fur babies) have been struggling and have been cuddling up together in bed watching tv together. Other than that life's good. Didn't POAS yet, hate those things. Will prob wait another couple of days as only 5dp5dt so still early days.
    allo cherub. I'm doing okay. Not a lot going on down below. Some cramping a few days ago, but have had all that before so am not reading much into much. Feeling pretty okay about it all at the moment ! Period due on Friday next week. But hopefully it stays away altogether !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post

Yum those pancakes sound fab. I've been stuffing my face my with scones that I made. Of course with jam and cream. I'm blaming the steroids as the most evil thing ever, All diet common sense has gone out the window.
    I also need to go to Kmart for some cheap pants for work. I don't think muniform fits :/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow those pancakes sound uber delicious.....

is anyone poas-ing?

im still sniffing until the 20th then withdrawal bleed and scan to see where I'm at. Fsh jabs after that. I won't be doing orgalutran which makes me really happy - ouchies!

stalking for updates

i have 2 days off so will be enjoying just flopping around in bed with the fur babies as DH is still away. He's been tired and cranky the last few days with a few too many sooky phone calls so I told him to have a sleep this afternoon and quit bugging me!

Hope everyone one is having a nice weekend
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 15-06-2014 at 16:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    @Chiefsgirl - I am cheering your ovaries on. What CD are you now?
    @KayzB - Hopefully you can organise it! Even with a shipping cost, it'd still be HEAPS cheaper.
    I'm cd15, I'm now hoping I don't ovulate till wed at the earliest now. That way I can fly to nz for the weekend, then come back for the day to do transfer. I can get a flight from akl at 6am that gets into syd at 740am, do transfer then get the 4pm flight back to akl. I'd only lose one day of the holiday and wouldn't stuff everyone else around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat glad I'm not the only one stuffing my face!
    @blossom1 when is your bt? I always go by that rather than when u think your period is due, especially if you stimmed for a while.
    @Butterfly39 hahaha my DH can be like that sometimes, I want to tell him to just man up! But I don't he'd just sulk more!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and this will make you giggle.

I've been prescribed Valium for transfer so I thought I'd pop one today to see how it affects me, especially good to know if I'm going to be flying back on my own for transfer! Wish me luck!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (15-06-2014)