Closed Thread
Page 84 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty3 View Post
    @Miisalina - thinking of you and your family Hun. I'm sure your two little embies are going to do amazing things! @mrsjaguar - congrats on being PUPO! @AAA - will be thinking of you at 9pm, I'm triggering at 8pm...EPU for 7:15am Monday.

Think DP is going to be cleaning his pipes out solo style tonight, he's been a crank all day! I'm full of drugs and I swear he is moodier than me today!
    Haha @Monty3. My dh has no excuse for being a cranky bum but he has been all day. Really over him atm lol Great timing huh. Will be thinking of you at 8!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    PUPO!

They thawed one blasty - the one we transferred - and didn't touch the other one. The scientist was telling me it was between 80-85% thawed & that it would continue to carry on after the transfer. Does that sound normal to you? This whole frozen thing is so new to me.

Love to you, @miissalina - thinking of you.
    Yippeeeee @mrsjaguar And now the wait begins fx for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsjaguar I am not sure. My fozen transfers have always been hatching blasts. They never told me if they were still partially frozen. Mine always began the thaw the day before so by the time I got them transferred they were day 6's. It must have been good if they transferred it as most clinics are super fussy with what they will put back IYKWIM. Good luck xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Haha @Monty3. My dh has no excuse for being a cranky bum but he has been all day. Really over him atm lol Great timing huh. Will be thinking of you at 8!!

@AAA IVF always makes my DH cranky I think they must feed of our hormones or something. Last week I threatened to get an embryo shoved up my husbands you know what where when he was moaning to me about something right after EPU.
    @Monty3 I never help mine clean his pipes out ever, he can clean them out himself. God like we don't have enough to do already and that is there only contribution.

Good luck to both of you for trigger and for EPU next week.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (14-06-2014),Monty3  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear it's not just my DP that is moody! I don't mind being involved in the pipe cleaning (but I ain't participating if he's a crank!), after 12 months of assisted ovulation we've enjoyed the last 2 months of spontaneity rather than working to a schedule!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm in a funk tonight. DH has been super wonderful as I barely struggled to get out of bed and off the couch today.

I did go and play netball but the steroids I've been on have me so cranky I had to hold myself back reminding myself we were playing against 14 year olds. I am covered in bruises and scratches! I was about to body check my partner then remembered her age, at 40 I'm 26 years older, I did feel a sense of achievement holding my anger in check!

Bt tmw morning, am tossing up between hoping I'm surging to hoping I surge later in the week and can make a mad dash back from nz for the day to do transfer and not muck up the holidays too much!

A gf told me not to worry about mucking up other peoples travel plans, even if we don't go to the game they can still go, just not catch up with us.

I just wish my body would cooperate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB thanks Hun I honestly don't no y she thought triggering sat EPU Monday would be to long I thought she's the FS she knows what she's doing but web the lab tech days if they were given on more day then the other 8 would have fertilised just debased hoping and praying these two make it I'm sick of waiting everyone making mistakes then my immune issues on top of it I don't need fertilisation issues because that's not a problem so why can't they do their job grrr I'm really angry today lol just want to sleep until Monday depending on how this turns out I mite look into yet another clinic @AAA I keep telling myself that but it doesn't make sense 19 follicles oestrogen of 4000 which means only 4 mature I don't no I'm trying to find a way to blame someone I'll be talking to her about this though it's so hard this journey harder than id ever imagined especially with all the disappointments and mistakes that have been made @Sharlee32 thanks Hun today has just been a hard day with the phone call this morn about pop and then the fert rate the waiting is killing me I really hope these two are perfect the clinic normally aims for blast transfers but FS said this morning if looking bad Monday or only one is good shell do day 3 transfer genea is so expensive but I've been considering changing to them after this we spend so much to get basically nothing so spend abit more and mite be worth it at least
    Do you have to go to genea to get scans and bloods ? I live about an hour away from genea abit far to travel for bloods and scans
    Thank you to all u wonderful ladies your such amazing ppl so supportive and caring honestly don't no what I'd do if I didn't have you ladies to talk to and vent to FX to all this month xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

9. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Do you have to go to genea to get scans and bloods ? I live about an hour away from genea abit far to travel for bloods and scans
    I don't but I am a 3 hour plane flight away. They get me to do all that at home. They are thorough I had 4 scans and five bloods last stim and I was only stimming for 8 days. I am not sure what they do if your an hour away but I bet other ladies on here might know. I definitely suggest at least booking the free second opinion appointment while it is on offer. It will save you $300 and at ours we spent about 40 minutes or so chatting to the FS via skype about everything. Your not locked into using them that is your call if / when you want to start with them.

Hopefully you won't need to worry about any of it and one of your ones from this cycle will be successful. Keep us posted x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow lots happening here today.

So sorry to hear Miissalina about your Grand father Combined with the fert rates not a good day. Yep I would be dam mad too

Yay for PUPO Missjaguar love the socks too.

Ouch Bongley for your broken elbow. Hope you are on the mend. And being waited on hand and foot.

When telling DH bout the hitches and stitches running through the park, he just told me I'd had enough painkillers.

Kayzb aren't the pessaries just plain rank. But another step closer, to the end goal. I always end up waking 45 mins early too to. At work I will nearly be laying in the tea room. Legs up at least under the table. I said I had a sore knee or something.

trigger tonight yay for AAA and Monty3

Cheifsgirl Hope you get your surge at the right time and it does not muck around with your travel plans. The DEX make a complete nutter bad as. DH knows to stay out my way.

Thinking of you girls in the horrible TWW Sharlee Belllydance Blossom1 and Stephiew FX we get some awesome news very soon.

Im feeling ok after EPU we got 11 eggs 8 mature and 6 have fert. So works out to be around a 75 % fert rate.
    I'm still checking temps for any sign of complications.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina sorry to hear your news :-( I am with Genea and they do anytime I live 5 hours away and it's been hard in my area to get scans done over weekends and public holidays requiring me to do a fair bit of traveling to Sydney and I know genea is expensive but I've been really impressed with them I'd consider swapping clinics it's such an investment emotional physical and financial. When we chose a clinic we wanted Someone who would do everything when it needed to be done to try and give us the best chance of success. Thinking of you xxx

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.