Closed Thread
Page 83 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    @georgie yah cycle twins. Are you going to POAS. I don't think I will. Well not yet as it is too early but maybe the day before BT or something I might. I can usually tell by my body if I have failed or not though.
    @Sharlee32 when is BT hun? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Hi ladies sorry no personals I'm in tears we got the call about fertilisation and I new it she triggered me to early so out of 19 collected 2 fertilised I'm devastated seriously 2 out of 19 last time it was 10 out of 19 the fertilised all because they don't do EPU over the weekend and Monday would be to far to wait to pick up so now we play the waiting game to see if they last I no how quickly they drop off because last time out of 10 that fertilised we for one to day 5 blast and two went to blast the following day I'm beyond angry I just want to scream there's always something going wrong and to top it off 3 pregnant announcements this week alone all ppl that I can't avoid it block on Facebook is there any clinics that do EPU everyday? Or at least all but a Sunday? This is milking us dry financially and to pay all this Money and put my body through all this too not be triggered when I need to be all because sorry we don't do EPU over the weekend is bul**** to add to my horrible day my grandfather passed away this morning i think I'm going to just stay curled up in bed all day
    Hopefully Monday brings better news but not holding my breath

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus
    Oh hun, sorry we posted literally at the same time so I didn't see this until after I posted. Firstly I am so sorry about your grandfather, that really is so very sad.xo
    My old clinic used to only do transfers a few day of the month. They traveled here from another town so literally made us all get our bodies medicated enough to cycle at the same time. At the time I just did it but when I had my second opinion appointment with Genea my FS pointed out to me how bad this can be cycle wise. I noticed last week while looking at Geneas website that Genea are offering free second opinion appointments. Just a thought for anyone on here who might want to get one. They will skype you if like me your interstate.They do EPU's 7 days a week and ET's as well, including x'mas day ect if need be.
    Lastly I am sorry about your numbers , it is bad and so disappointing for you but it is not terrible. Hopefully those two will kick on for you so you at least have a couple for transfer. Does your clinic do 2 or 3 day transfers or aim for blasto? I have everything crossed for you hun. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Sharlee32 when is BT hun? xx
    Friday I think. Lol they left me talk to text message so it was a bit hard to decipher but I think it said Friday. I will double check with them next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @KayzB 9pm trigger for me. I think instead of pessaries I take pregnyl shots. As if I don't have enough jabs during my cycles haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Friday I think. Lol they left me talk to text message so it was a bit hard to decipher but I think it said Friday. I will double check with them next week.
    @Sharlee32 lol those talk-to-text msgs always end up sounding like gibberish! Hope the next week goes quick for you hun! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hi @KayzB 9pm trigger for me. I think instead of pessaries I take pregnyl shots. As if I don't have enough jabs during my cycles haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @AAA lol the more jabs the merrier! so Pregnyl shots means you can't POAS, is that right? Coz of the false positive? I've never used Pregynl before 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO!

They thawed one blasty - the one we transferred - and didn't touch the other one. The scientist was telling me it was between 80-85% thawed & that it would continue to carry on after the transfer. Does that sound normal to you? This whole frozen thing is so new to me.

Love to you, @miissalina - thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    PUPO!

They thawed one blasty - the one we transferred - and didn't touch the other one. The scientist was telling me it was between 80-85% thawed & that it would continue to carry on after the transfer. Does that sound normal to you? This whole frozen thing is so new to me.
    @mrsjaguar yayy congrats hun! For my last FET they said the same thing re embie will continue to thaw/recover cells, so I'm assuming that's correct! Hope 2ww eventuates into something wonderful for you hun 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being pupo @mrsjaguar! My first fet too so I don't know. Mine were frozen at day 1 so I'm assuming they will thaw them out and then transfer on day 5.
    @missalina, I'm so sorry your fert rate wasn't the best. I'm also so sorry about your grandfather. Try to look after yourself and remember, you only need one xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Miisalina - thinking of you and your family Hun. I'm sure your two little embies are going to do amazing things! @mrsjaguar - congrats on being PUPO! @AAA - will be thinking of you at 9pm, I'm triggering at 8pm...EPU for 7:15am Monday.

Think DP is going to be cleaning his pipes out solo style tonight, he's been a crank all day! I'm full of drugs and I swear he is moodier than me today!