Closed Thread
Page 82 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies what are the pessaries for? In all my cycles I've only ever done sprays and jabs? I presume I'm jabbing an equivalent but just curious

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KayzB You are amazing the way you keep up with everyone. I've only taken them for one cycle and that was just before I went to sleep at night so didn't have to worry about leakage but I imagine it could be a problem during the day. You know gravity and all that...
    @francesthecat great haul of eggies. Hope lots fertilise.

There are lots of funny typos on here about @Bongley's arm. FIrst she is chasing burgers and now @miissalina has her "on the men's"
    @Chiefsgirl thanks for the info re the book. Hope your NZ trip doesn't get stuffed up. It's so hard to plan anything with IVF isn't it. The moment we do our bodies become unpredictable and don't do what we want.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry no personals I'm in tears we got the call about fertilisation and I new it she triggered me to early so out of 19 collected 2 fertilised I'm devastated seriously 2 out of 19 last time it was 10 out of 19 the fertilised all because they don't do EPU over the weekend and Monday would be to far to wait to pick up so now we play the waiting game to see if they last I no how quickly they drop off because last time out of 10 that fertilised we for one to day 5 blast and two went to blast the following day I'm beyond angry I just want to scream there's always something going wrong and to top it off 3 pregnant announcements this week alone all ppl that I can't avoid it block on Facebook is there any clinics that do EPU everyday? Or at least all but a Sunday? This is milking us dry financially and to pay all this Money and put my body through all this too not be triggered when I need to be all because sorry we don't do EPU over the weekend is bul**** to add to my horrible day my grandfather passed away this morning i think I'm going to just stay curled up in bed all day
    Hopefully Monday brings better news but not holding my breath

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA presseries are for progesterone support. I find with crinone I can just do it and get about my daily whatever but with the cheaper versions I have to lie down for 30 mins to 1 hour. Last cycle I used ovidrel 6 clicks a couple of times instead of a presserie. This time they have changed me to crinone.
    @Frances interesting that you say they stim you for longer to get better quality eggs. My new FS stims for less time for the same reason This IVF is such a gamble isn't it with so many different theories. How did fertilization go? Fingers crossed.
    @georgie yah cycle twins. Are you going to POAS. I don't think I will. Well not yet as it is too early but maybe the day before BT or something I might. I can usually tell by my body if I have failed or not though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina oh hun. I'm really sorry to hear about your grandad. And the fertilisation; I know how disappointing those drop off numbers must be. Why would Mon have been too long though, how many days did you jab for this cycle?

I'm pretty sure my old clinic did EPU over the weekend, they worked around the patient rather than trying to fit the patient into Their schedule. And transfers definitely, my last one was a Sunday.

Big hugs to you hun. Have a day indoors with some comfort food & movies xxx
    Last edited by KayzB; 14-06-2014 at 13:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina oh, im so sorry for your loss and you must be so disappointed with that fert rate, sorry i cant type a longer reply

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my clinic doesn't do weekend epu or et either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @KayzB You are amazing the way you keep up with everyone. I've only taken them for one cycle and that was just before I went to sleep at night so didn't have to worry about leakage but I imagine it could be a problem during the day. You know gravity and all that...
    @Bellydance lol yes gravity is the enemy! Yep night time one is all good, but it's the morning & arvo one's that are a hassle. At least with jabbing you can carry them with you, 2 sec jab & it's done. But can't very well carry pessaries with me to work & inconspicuously lie flat on the floor for an hour
    Ah well I'll just have to work around it! 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sooo sorry to hear about your grandfather @miissalina. With regard to the fertilisation rate, if you have trust in your FS then perhaps its just a lower rate this time around, as opposed to being too early? We pay big bucks for this process so I'm sure they made the right timing decision for you, as opposed to the convenient one. My FS does epu certain days of the week too but I'm sure would do longer rather than shorter timing. They usually test your estrogen as well as look at the size of your follies on a scan so I'm sure your FS timed it the best for you. Fx for your two embies and really big hugs today. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hey ladies what are the pessaries for? In all my cycles I've only ever done sprays and jabs? I presume I'm jabbing an equivalent but just curious

@AAA yep as @Sharlee32 said, progesterone support 😊 I actually prefer the pessaries to Crinone, but it's just the frequency that's a pain!
    What time is trigger tonight hun? xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

AAA  (14-06-2014)