Closed Thread
Page 80 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 Lol same! I was totally picturing a crazy lady (sorry @Bongley!) running through the park, arms outstretched chasing a burger bopping through the air!
    Ahh least we still know how to have a good laugh! ������ xx
    bah ha ha ha me too! Sorry Bongley Burger chaser !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hahhaha! nutters. I wish I had been chasing a bopping burger (what did you mean to type??) instead of just not watching my step.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    hahhaha! nutters. I wish I had been chasing a bopping burger (what did you mean to type??) instead of just not watching my step.
    @Bongley I believe @blossom1 meant "burglar" not "burger"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Bongley I believe @blossom1 meant "burglar" not "burger"
    Yes indeed ! A burglar !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl hi 😊 u remember you from the NK cell thread months ago I asked you about NK cells not thinking I had them but thought if get tested lucky I did I actually just finished reading dr beers book tonight very interesting so mych info to take in even diet change I am looking into now and acupuncture and meditation lol sorry ur cycle isn't going to plan seems to be the way you plan things and it doesn't happen that way very frustrating @Fiona2 hope ur getting some rest and relaxing tonight FX dr m has some answers for you XX @Bongley well you really did urself some mischief but like they say everything happens for a reason maybe the universe is trying to get you to slowdown hopefully your on the men's in no time @KayzB yay for everything going to plan for u hopefully next Thursday comes around fast we will be in the TWW together 😊 @AAA good luck for ur EPU ur levels sound great my FS always says it's 1 mature egg for every 1000 so looks like you have about four I was shocked today when before EPU my FS came in and said my E2 levels were only 4000 although I had 19 eggs collected so I'm thinking only a few will be mature abit disappointing when you think youve got nearly 20 to play with but like they say it's quality over quantity
    Thanks ladies for all ur support today we collected 19 eggs but probly only a hand full will be mature so now we wait for these anxious phone calls to for me progress updates ergh FX this is our month
    Good luck and be strong to everyone in the TWW

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

AAA  (14-06-2014),Bongley  (14-06-2014),francesthecat  (13-06-2014),KayzB  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I've had way too many meds. Chasing burgers or bopping them ? WTF lol or Hamburgars I look like grimace at the moment ha.

Thank you for lovely well wishes EPU all done 11 eggies two huge cysts drained. And lots of pain killers made me a happy hen.

Yay for Miissalina 19 awesome we get great fert rates.

Im going to read the back story when not so high on meds in the morning. All I can think of is burgers hmmmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @miissalina and @francesthecat! What huge hauls of eggies you got. Congrats :thumbup: Fx they are ready to rhumba

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 good to hear the TX went well. I had my single TX on 11 June, of our 1 and only frostie so we are cycle twins!

Has anyone else ever had a total fertilization failure and then had normal fertilization rates the following cycle? We got 7 eggs at ET this cycle all failed to fertilize, DH has no sperm issues. I didn't have this problem last cycle and only difference was taking a higher gonal f dose. FS said just bad luck. Bc we decided to TX our frostie my FS wants to wait until the results of that before we talk about where to next. I'll have a look on the other threads, just thought I'd throw it out there. Having one of those sleepless nights;-)
    @KayzB I know someone else said earlier, your support of everyone is amazing! You deserve this to be your cycle!

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 2 blasts - BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, 0 mature
    (1) snow baby

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgieNE For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieNE View Post
    @Sharlee32 good to hear the TX went well. I had my single TX on 11 June, of our 1 and only frostie so we are cycle twins!

Has anyone else ever had a total fertilization failure and then had normal fertilization rates the following cycle? We got 7 eggs at ET this cycle all failed to fertilize, DH has no sperm issues. I didn't have this problem last cycle and only difference was taking a higher gonal f dose. FS said just bad luck. Bc we decided to TX our frostie my FS wants to wait until the results of that before we talk about where to next. I'll have a look on the other threads, just thought I'd throw it out there. Having one of those sleepless nights;-)
    @KayzB I know someone else said earlier, your support of everyone is amazing! You deserve this to be your cycle!

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 2 blasts - BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, 0 mature
    (1) snow baby
    Hi GeorgieNE,

Dont you hate those what if sleepless night IVF gives us.

My fert rates have been all over the place with our cycles. But never nothing to fert, two cycles from these they both failed the thaw. Such poor quailty. Dr does have a sperm issue, last time they could not even do the HA. But we still got 88%
    On other cycles low as only 1 out of 4 eggs. That was in the beginning.
    We have been told just bad luck. Which is cold comfort,. Today our rates could be anything at all.

Where your eggies mature at EPU ? The higher dose might meant more follicles and they needed longer to mature. I now stimm for 5 days longer than the start. Higher doses and more meds to get better quaintly eggies.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina & @francesthecat awesome numbers ladies! 😊 FX today brings great news for you both re fertilisation rates. Hope recovery from EPU is quick & painless 😘 xx

@GeorgieNE aw thank you for saying hun 😘
    We've had low (but never no) fertilisation, but then again we have MFI. If no MFI for your DH, then perhaps egg quality/maturity may be a reason? Hopefully your FS will look into it thoroughly if you need to stim again. But hopefully you won't even need to worry about that if the lil bean inside you sticks!! 😊 xx

@mrsjaguar good luck for transfer today hun! Hope all goes well 😘 xx

@AAA & @Monty3 happy triggering tonight ladies! 😊 xx

@Kahu how did your transfer go hun? xx

@Chiefsgirl sorry to hear your body doesn't want to cooperate too much! Hope tomorrow's BT shows a surge. Would ET next Fri mess up your NZ plans, or you'd be able to work around it? Hope so hun! 😘 xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 14-06-2014 at 08:23.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-06-2014)