Closed Thread
Page 79 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Sharlee32, @mrsjaguar & @AAA! Won't know what time till the day before; don't know why they can't just tell me now so I can sort out work etc. Oh well, guess might just have to be 'sick' on Thurs

@AAA no idea re estrogen levels hun, hopefully someone else can provide more guidance 😊

Lol @Sharlee32 nooo don't POAS yet! Once you start you won't be able to stop!

YAY for Friday!! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend ahead xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley gosh a broken elbow! That sounds very painful, and awkward! Hope it heals sooner rather than later! 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB blood test is Wednesday. You're with Monash aren't you? I go to Hawthorn for procedures and usually have been told my times by 11am the day before. I have been there 3 times now and they have always been on time. I think a sick day sounds good though they always ask if you need a certificate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (13-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB ahhh Hun, I can't find your update but I see people talking about your lining! I'm guessing good news!??
    @Bongley ahhh ya poor thing, don't you wish that if you had to break something it was done "epic style" like climbing a big mountain or chasing off a burger...it's always so normal, like tripping at the park! My friend did the same the other day, in her backyard! I hope it's not too painful Hun.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (13-06-2014),KayzB  (13-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald26 View Post
    @KayzB blood test is Wednesday. You're with Monash aren't you? I go to Hawthorn for procedures and usually have been told my times by 11am the day before. I have been there 3 times now and they have always been on time. I think a sick day sounds good though they always ask if you need a certificate.
    @Emerald26 yep mine is at Hawthorn! And Thursday's are my FS's shift to do transfers, so at least she'll be doing mine 😊
    5 more sleeps for you hun, hope the next few days don't drag tooo long! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @KayzB ahhh Hun, I can't find your update but I see people talking about your lining! I'm guessing good news!??
    @blossom1 hello traveler! Yep scan showed lining is at 10mm, so all is on track! Looking forward to being PUPO. But very nervous about the thawing. Oh well shall hope for the best. Hope you are feeling refreshed 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley ahhh ya poor thing, don't you wish that if you had to break something it was done "epic style" like climbing a big mountain or chasing off a burger...it's always so normal, like tripping at the park! My friend did the same the other day, in her backyard! I hope it's not too painful Hun.
    @blossom1 Lol you wrote "burger"! Now I'm picturing someone chasing after a burger! Lol 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 Lol you wrote "burger"! Now I'm picturing someone chasing after a burger! Lol ������
    Ba Bah bah that had me in hitches , as iam such a visual person!!! Ohhh spell check,I never check you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ba Bah bah that had me in hitches , as iam such a visual person!!! Ohhh spell check,I never check you!
    STITCHES !!! Not hitches !!! Of gawd...Friday the 13th, you are against me aren't you!! And soooooo happy your lining is rearing to go! Yipepeeee you've been a patient woman !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 Lol same! I was totally picturing a crazy lady (sorry @Bongley!) running through the park, arms outstretched chasing a burger bopping through the air!
    Ahh least we still know how to have a good laugh! 😄 xx