Closed Thread
Page 73 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls
    I wanted to ask some questions of someone who has done more than one stim cycle, but I don't really want to post questions here as they could be a bit stimulating to consider (ie chances of success being statistical low after a certain period) but just would like to ask a few questions of someone to help us decide on what to do. So if you're feeling emotionally robust and can think of these things without it tipping you, I'd love to chat! If you could PM me that would be great just so we care for other people's emotional spaces during what is a very difficult journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB ahhh you're funny, you always bring a smile. We went where the beaches are white and the water is like aqua ...and th sun shines, but it doesn't get above. 16 degrees , so no swimming!!! We should all organise a big bub hub get together one day! I'm doing alright hunny, looking forward to you being UTD soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fiona2 I inboxed you 😊 @francesthecat I was hoping you were going to say it gets easier but I've already started the stressing even though I shouldn't be stressing now I'm stressing about not stressing this is one cruel rollercoaster FX our FS no what there doing lol considering this is my third transfer I'm not feeling very optimistic it's sad really @Kahu keep positive and good luck for transfer @Bellydance it's good that they can pinpoint maybe where things are going wrong I recently diagnosed with high uterus no cells took me a good month or so to accept it I still haven't fully accepted keep making excuses or reading articles that r against it will u have further immune testing done? @Sharlee32 my clinic is also very fussy with what they freeze out of 19 collected last time 10 fertilised 5 blasts they only froze two and transferred one abit disheartening that they waste them but like they say wouldn't have been any good anyway hmmm my FS won't transfer two unless over 40 good luck and yay for being pupo @Bongley O dear what did you do to urslef? Hope ur ok @AAA I got 19 eggs last collection and felt fine which is weird but like my FS says it's not the quantity it's the quality as out of them I only got two transfer one didn't make the thaw the rest didn't make it I find eating less and light meals helps as soon as I start eating crap food it binge I get horrible cramps so while stimming and transfer I'm in low fat light meals it really helps @KayzB good luck with scan tomoro you've waited long enough so hopefully this cycle runs smoothly for you
    AFM I've already started stressing dressing about not stressing and do I POAS if u do and it's negative I'll be heart broken if it's positive I'll be convinced it'll be yet another chemical or my body will attack it
    If I don't POAS I'll be up and down like a crazy lady one day I'll convince myself I'm pregnant the next I'm not and the world is ending o dear I'm so melodramatic somtimes lol

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

AAA  (12-06-2014),Bellydance  (12-06-2014),Fiona2  (12-06-2014),francesthecat  (12-06-2014),KayzB  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Sort of off topic but I one thing I really hate about Bub Hub is how the other threads shuffle along the side of the screen. Hear we are yearning for and paying thousands upon thousands of dollars for the "dream " of maybe been a mum and a bloody termination thread topic goes past my eyes. Makes me feel literally physically sick. Life is so unfair and just plain bloody cruel.
    and I hate them spamming me with newsletters about all sorts of baby stuff!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina - oh, the up/downs of the TWW are the worst. Big hugs. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kazyB good luck for scan tomorrow.
    @chiefs I hadn't realised that MTFR was tied to nk cells/immune issues. I'll check out the thread you suggested.
    @miissalina I'll see what my FS says when I next see him and what the results of the thests he ordered are. To be honest I'm not exactly sure what they all are! How do they test for n/k cells? My FS was actually an immunologist before he became a FS but I don't think he is a big believer in the whole n/k cell school of thought. Likes things to be proven first. That's not to say I wouldn't want to investigate that avenue through someone else if all else fails. Hopefully for you now they have diagnosed it they can do something about it?
    I think everyone is a bit the same in the TWW. I certainly have exactly the same thoughts and internal debates that you have just described!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 tomorrow

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar thanks hun! 2 more sleeps for you! 😊 xx

@blossom1 that sounds awesome! A perfect lil escape-from-reality trip 😊 Glad you are getting some R&R hun, you deserve it 😘 xx

@miissalina thanks hun, it sure does feel like I've been waiting for ages. But hopefully it'll all be worth the wait 😊
    POAS is such a battle isn't it. Maybe just POAS a day or 2 before BT? That way hopefully your emotions won't yo-yo as much? If you can hold out for that long that is hehe xx

@Bellydance thank you hun! 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar sometimes I dread the transfer just because I no all the anxiety that comes with it just can't win I say @Bellydance this seems to be my deliamma I need facts not speculation so I read things for and against which confuse the hell outta me but honestly if there's no other reason for things not working and now two chemical pregnancies this nk cell stuff makes sense @KayzB haha I won't be able to good out I'm seriously an addict when it comes to POAS it's torture how many frosties did you say you had?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck @Fiona2 !!!

can't believe about 40 pages have passed since I last logged in!! So much happening! I'm not caught up but my fingers and toes are crossed for everyone!

AFM - 2nd scan today, EPU for Monday. Apparently about 11 good looking eggies in there. Not sure what to expect from our first EPU...any quick recovery tricks? I've read a few things on different blogs but would love some opinions from all of you lovely ladies!

Good luck to those that are PUPO!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Monty3 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (13-06-2014)