Closed Thread
Page 70 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby sorry to hear your having such a rough time keep looking forward at the prize good luck in ur cycle hope everything starts flowing smoothly for you be cinfident that ur body knows how to carry a child as you have done it before so that's a positive ������
    @leyshoja congrats on being PUPO how TWW treats you well @Sharlee32 congrats also for being PUPO hopefully June is the month for us all sorry ur neighbour was such a ****** seriously ppl need to cheer the hell up life could be worse than a barking dog as if you don't have enough to deal with @AAA so happy ur cycle is coming along nicely FX you get lots of embys this cycle good luck for Monday @kizmetzing I'm sure the thaw will go perfectly it's so hard not to stress and think about the what ifs I'm great at giving advice but can't take my own lol but honestly thawing rates are great these days @Fiona2 girl you have even me anxious for BT results feels like I'm waiting on mine to be done lol good luck for Friday I have everything crossed for you xx @francesthecat good luck at EPU Friday I also will be having EPU Friday once again lol will you be having day 5 transfer? @Chiefsgirl good luck for ur scan Friday grow follicles grow ������

AFM had another BT and scan this morning follicles measuring 14,15&16s so was like two EPU Monday I bet any who the call this arvo was EPU Friday had me freaking out abit about them not being ready yet but I guess this is what I pay my FS for grrr here comes the stress worry and anxiety I how I've missed it all haha

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Yay Miissalina,

EPU for Friday. Yep also stressed its the wrong time, too late :/ but yes that's what we pay the $$$$$ for.
    The hope is for a 5 day transfer, as well.

Thank you everyone for there well wishes Not matter how many times I've been through this, I still have all the anxiety stress and worry just like cycle 1.
    Clam down time one day at a time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    So sad, I'm spotting, it's over for me

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Fiona2 oh hun don't rule yourself out just yet. Are you on enough progesterone to prevent AF? If so it could be implantation spotting! Really hope that's the case hun xxx
    Last edited by KayzB; 12-06-2014 at 07:48.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (13-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    EPU for Friday. Yep also stressed its the wrong time, too late :/ but yes that's what we pay the $$$$$ for.

Thank you everyone for there well wishes Not matter how many times I've been through this, I still have all the anxiety stress and worry just like cycle 1.
    @francesthecat yayy for EPU tomorrow!! To think only last month things were put on hold for you - and now you're at EPU already! 😊 Hope tomorrow & beyond brings lots of eggies & excellent fertilisation rates for you hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @francesthecat lol sorry I shouldn't laugh but the forms part made me giggle
    I can imagine how bloated you must feel hun! But glad to hear you've for a good number of follies & all measuring fab!

Not too sure about the overcooking but hope that won't be the case. Did you query this with FS?
    Not long till Fri! Happy triggering tonight hun ������ xx
    thanks Kayzb.

Yeah the FS thinks will be fine, so FX I can get that magical egg.

Those forms nearly got me cancelled as well, forgot to return the consent forms. They were not going to put me on the list for Friday. So going back today to hand them in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @mrsjaguar wow that's a pricey pessary.. what dose are you on? How many per day?
    @leyshoja, genuine Q, what is the advantage of "back door" progesterone?

2 more sleeps til beta results - I am calling it BETA HELL!
    @Fiona2 the benefit is that it doesn't leak out everywhere and you can get up and about immediately. Also, if you still get in the mood every so often, its not yukky for DH

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (13-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    that makes sense! No drugs at all for me, so i guess AF is due Friday week!
    Of course its not woman !!! Its due next March !!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow lots happening here today.

Yay for PUPO Sharelee.

Welcome to Akakura and Hopefullyanotherbaby. June is going to be lucky

Not too long to go now Fiona2

Good of luck for BT Cheifsgirl

AAA you another step closer to EPU

I had my scan this morning. My ovaries are ready to burst with huge cysts. OMG I feel like I'm going to poop. Left side cyst is 36 mm with two follicles at around 20 and 21 mm. Right side has another cyst 48mm and 7 follicles between 22 mm and the smallest is 16 mm. So trigger tonight at 11 pm EPU Friday.
    Im worried it's too late, egg are over done or they will already been gone. Any one have any ideas??
    I feel like a whale for my pre admin forms for weight I just wrote FAT.

Happy Honking everyone xxx
    Lol to the FAT call , boy I gotta say they sound like some menacingly large cysts ! I've never had them before (that I know of) so have no advice sorry ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Miissalina,

Good luck for tomorrow @francesthecat. Fingers crossed for lots and lots. And lots....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Fiona2 oh hun don't rule yourself out just yet. Are you on enough progesterone to prevent AF? If so it could be implantation spotting! Really hope that's the case hun xxx
    What the ?? I missed this message @Fiona2 - hope everything is ok now ????

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (13-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just came across this thread. I'm due to have my first FET tomorrow. A bit nervous because with my first fresh cycle I fell first time, which I'm very grateful for. I know the odds are against me, but trying to stay positive. I'm also not well and am wondering if it will impact the embryo burrowing in. Oh well...it's all paid and ready to go, so finger crossed. Good luck to everyone else out there having EPU And FET.