Closed Thread
Page 67 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    They sound just lovely jubbly. I wasn't sure about my embryos grading one was 5 day compacting moralula?? and the other was slightly behind it, it was 5 days as well but hadn't started compacting yet. They wanted to keep it and grow it till day 6 but I begged and pleaded for them to transfer it as last time I had a similar one and it ended up ending badly so I figure put it back in me and I will hope for the best. There is a few of us in the 2ww now. When is your BT? Mine is next Friday.

I am on a double shot of crinone this cyle. Anyone else on this lovely , lovely drug. I have never had to do two a day, bleh, yukko.

I hope everyone else's scan ect have gone well today. I know there was a few.
    Ahhhh crinone, its lovely stuff aint it. Although we shouldn't knock it too much considering it costs around $200 !!! My BT is Tuesday week, so almost 2 weeks from now, but needless to say, I'll be POAS'ing well before that. TMI but you can go rectally with the crinone - which is what I will be doing shortly. I'm about to run out of pessaries so have asked if I can use up my 3 leftover boxes of crinone instead of buying more pessaries and yep, its the same quality/strength etc..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    They sound just lovely jubbly. I wasn't sure about my embryos grading one was 5 day compacting moralula?? and the other was slightly behind it, it was 5 days as well but hadn't started compacting yet. They wanted to keep it and grow it till day 6 but I begged and pleaded for them to transfer it as last time I had a similar one and it ended up ending badly so I figure put it back in me and I will hope for the best. There is a few of us in the 2ww now. When is your BT? Mine is next Friday.

I am on a double shot of crinone this cyle. Anyone else on this lovely , lovely drug. I have never had to do two a day, bleh, yukko.

I hope everyone else's scan ect have gone well today. I know there was a few.
    PS if you have a compacting morula that's great !!! Much higher odds of success when they reach that point. Mine go back in at 3 days as my odds are not so great due to my age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, you girls have been busy!

Lining scan went well for me on Tuesday, so it's FET on Monday. Terrified B2 isn't going to survive thaw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    Wow, you girls have been busy!

Lining scan went well for me on Tuesday, so it's FET on Monday. Terrified B2 isn't going to survive thaw.
    The thaw success rates are huge so you shouldn't worry too much, I'll cross my fingers for you regardless !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy honking for everyone!
    @Sharlee32 - good luck and everything crossed this cycle. How rude of your neighbour. I hate people who are rude to animals.
    @AAA - woohoo!!! you're obviously responding well, quality over quantity!
    @leyshoja - Happy TWW! xx

That reminds me, I need to go fill my pessaries script. Hate that it costs $6 per pessary, urrrrrrrgh.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja yay congrats!
    @Sharlee32 what a psycho!!
    @AAA yay I love losing "waiting days

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar wow that's a pricey pessary.. what dose are you on? How many per day?
    @leyshoja, genuine Q, what is the advantage of "back door" progesterone?

2 more sleeps til beta results - I am calling it BETA HELL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @leyshoja yay congrats!
    @Sharlee32 what a psycho!!
    @AAA yay I love losing "waiting days
    Yes I know!!! Wish I could save you a couple. The last few days of the tww are the hardest! Good luck :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 & @leyshoja congrats on being PUPO ladies! Hope the 2ww eventuates into something wonderful for you both 😘 xx

@AAA yay awesome stuff hun, glad you've had speedier than expected progress! Would definitely have been a pleasant surprise 😊 Hope those follies continue to grow between now & Mon! xx

@kizmetzing glad to hear you're on track for transfer hun. Thawing is always so nerve wrecking, but FX your lil embie thaws beautifully 😊

@Fiona2 2 more sleeps for you hun, hope you're hanging in there ok 😘
    Last edited by KayzB; 11-06-2014 at 16:49.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

AAA  (11-06-2014),Fiona2  (11-06-2014),JulieMalooley  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @mrsjaguar wow that's a pricey pessary.. what dose are you on? How many per day?
    2 more sleeps til beta results - I am calling it BETA HELL!
    Not long to gooooooo!

I'm on 400mg pessaries, twice daily. Costs a fortune, but man... if it does the job, it's worth every cent! No crinone this cycle.