Closed Thread
Page 66 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im Honking too

beep beep for good transfers and scans !!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (11-06-2014),JulieMalooley  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ha ha gold, love auto correct

Well I am finally home after my day of madness. Did my double transfer, have no frosties again so this is it for me.

Flight home was uneventful except for a bit of turbulence, walked in my house and got yelled at by my arrogent neighbour because my 10 month old puppy was barking that day. He actually called her a little balck B#i#c#. I was in shock, this from a man who loves nothing more than to weld at 8am on a Sunday morning and also has two dogs who shock horror bark.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 11-06-2014 at 10:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Interesting morning for me. Had scan and bloods and was booked for epu on Monday! Still in shock as that will make it 18 days of jabbing instead of my 21or 23 days. Have follow up bts on Fri and Sunday but should hopefully be full steam ahead. Not a huge no of follies. 3 or 4 on one side of about 17-19mm each. The other side is always difficult to find whilst awake apparently lol. Little excited that things moved slightly quicker this time around, but also scared about epu. Getting no eggs collected last epu was a killer. Esp after seeing up to potentially 5 follies of good size before hand and having good estrogen levels etc. Other bummer is my FS will do my pickup but will be away for transfer. Another Dr will do that. I've heard he's good and practices at another clinic but still a little nervous. Arghhh!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post

Well I am finally home after my day of madness. Did my double transfer, have no frosties again so this is it for me.

Flight home was uneventful except for a bit of turbulence, walked in my house and got yelled at by my arrogent neighbour because my 10 month old puppy was barking that day. He actually called her a little balck B#i#c#. I was in shock, this from a man who loves nothing more than to weld at 8am on a Sunday morning and also has two dogs who shock horror bark.
    Good luck @Sharlee32! Fingers crossed for some stickiness over the next two weeks :thumbup:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to everyone with scans, bloods and transfers today xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hi ladies. Interesting morning for me. Had scan and bloods and was booked for epu on Monday! Still in shock as that will make it 18 days of jabbing instead of my 21or 23 days. Have follow up bts on Fri and Sunday but should hopefully be full steam ahead. Not a huge no of follies. 3 or 4 on one side of about 17-19mm each. The other side is always difficult to find whilst awake apparently lol. Little excited that things moved slightly quicker this time around, but also scared about epu. Getting no eggs collected last epu was a killer. Esp after seeing up to potentially 5 follies of good size before hand and having good estrogen levels etc. Other bummer is my FS will do my pickup but will be away for transfer. Another Dr will do that. I've heard he's good and practices at another clinic but still a little nervous. Arghhh!!!

It is funny how attached we get to our FS.. glad your nearing the end. Hope you get a few good eggs from pick up this time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post

Groan, you cant choose your neighbours unfortunately. Welcome to the 2ww with me, I officially PUPO again! My 2 x 6 cell 3 day old embies only lost 1 cell between them and had a little fragmentation but nothing major. So 1 x 5 and 1 x 6 cell on board. There's a lot of responsibility resting on their microscopic shoulders. Last in, best dressed hopefully.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post

Woot woot - its all happening - how exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Groan, you cant choose your neighbours unfortunately. Welcome to the 2ww with me, I officially PUPO again! My 2 x 6 cell 3 day old embies only lost 1 cell between them and had a little fragmentation but nothing major. So 1 x 5 and 1 x 6 cell on board. There's a lot of responsibility resting on their microscopic shoulders. Last in, best dressed hopefully.
    They sound just lovely jubbly. I wasn't sure about my embryos grading one was 5 day compacting moralula?? and the other was slightly behind it, it was 5 days as well but hadn't started compacting yet. They wanted to keep it and grow it till day 6 but I begged and pleaded for them to transfer it as last time I had a similar one and it ended up ending badly so I figure put it back in me and I will hope for the best. There is a few of us in the 2ww now. When is your BT? Mine is next Friday.

I am on a double shot of crinone this cyle. Anyone else on this lovely , lovely drug. I have never had to do two a day, bleh, yukko.

I hope everyone else's scan ect have gone well today. I know there was a few.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hey congrats @leyshoja!! Certainly is alot happening with our June thread ladies today! Fingers crossed for you PUPO chickies

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (11-06-2014)