Closed Thread
Page 66 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1531
  1. #651
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,225
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked
    935
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im Honking too

    beep beep for good transfers and scans !!


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

    Fiona2  (11-06-2014),JulieMalooley  (11-06-2014)

  3. #652
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ha ha gold, love auto correct

    Well I am finally home after my day of madness. Did my double transfer, have no frosties again so this is it for me.

    Flight home was uneventful except for a bit of turbulence, walked in my house and got yelled at by my arrogent neighbour because my 10 month old puppy was barking that day. He actually called her a little balck B#i#c#. I was in shock, this from a man who loves nothing more than to weld at 8am on a Sunday morning and also has two dogs who shock horror bark.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 11-06-2014 at 10:28.

  4. #653
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies. Interesting morning for me. Had scan and bloods and was booked for epu on Monday! Still in shock as that will make it 18 days of jabbing instead of my 21or 23 days. Have follow up bts on Fri and Sunday but should hopefully be full steam ahead. Not a huge no of follies. 3 or 4 on one side of about 17-19mm each. The other side is always difficult to find whilst awake apparently lol. Little excited that things moved slightly quicker this time around, but also scared about epu. Getting no eggs collected last epu was a killer. Esp after seeing up to potentially 5 follies of good size before hand and having good estrogen levels etc. Other bummer is my FS will do my pickup but will be away for transfer. Another Dr will do that. I've heard he's good and practices at another clinic but still a little nervous. Arghhh!!!

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #654
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    ha ha gold, love auto correct

    Well I am finally home after my day of madness. Did my double transfer, have no frosties again so this is it for me.

    Flight home was uneventful except for a bit of turbulence, walked in my house and got yelled at by my arrogent neighbour because my 10 month old puppy was barking that day. He actually called her a little balck B#i#c#. I was in shock, this from a man who loves nothing more than to weld at 8am on a Sunday morning and also has two dogs who shock horror bark.
    Good luck @Sharlee32! Fingers crossed for some stickiness over the next two weeks :thumbup:

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

    Sharlee32  (11-06-2014)

  7. #655
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck to everyone with scans, bloods and transfers today xx

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

    JulieMalooley  (11-06-2014)

  9. #656
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hi ladies. Interesting morning for me. Had scan and bloods and was booked for epu on Monday! Still in shock as that will make it 18 days of jabbing instead of my 21or 23 days. Have follow up bts on Fri and Sunday but should hopefully be full steam ahead. Not a huge no of follies. 3 or 4 on one side of about 17-19mm each. The other side is always difficult to find whilst awake apparently lol. Little excited that things moved slightly quicker this time around, but also scared about epu. Getting no eggs collected last epu was a killer. Esp after seeing up to potentially 5 follies of good size before hand and having good estrogen levels etc. Other bummer is my FS will do my pickup but will be away for transfer. Another Dr will do that. I've heard he's good and practices at another clinic but still a little nervous. Arghhh!!!

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It is funny how attached we get to our FS.. glad your nearing the end. Hope you get a few good eggs from pick up this time.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

    AAA  (11-06-2014)

  11. #657
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    ha ha gold, love auto correct

    Well I am finally home after my day of madness. Did my double transfer, have no frosties again so this is it for me.

    Flight home was uneventful except for a bit of turbulence, walked in my house and got yelled at by my arrogent neighbour because my 10 month old puppy was barking that day. He actually called her a little balck B#i#c#. I was in shock, this from a man who loves nothing more than to weld at 8am on a Sunday morning and also has two dogs who shock horror bark.
    Groan, you cant choose your neighbours unfortunately. Welcome to the 2ww with me, I officially PUPO again! My 2 x 6 cell 3 day old embies only lost 1 cell between them and had a little fragmentation but nothing major. So 1 x 5 and 1 x 6 cell on board. There's a lot of responsibility resting on their microscopic shoulders. Last in, best dressed hopefully.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    Sharlee32  (11-06-2014)

  13. #658
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hi ladies. Interesting morning for me. Had scan and bloods and was booked for epu on Monday! Still in shock as that will make it 18 days of jabbing instead of my 21or 23 days. Have follow up bts on Fri and Sunday but should hopefully be full steam ahead. Not a huge no of follies. 3 or 4 on one side of about 17-19mm each. The other side is always difficult to find whilst awake apparently lol. Little excited that things moved slightly quicker this time around, but also scared about epu. Getting no eggs collected last epu was a killer. Esp after seeing up to potentially 5 follies of good size before hand and having good estrogen levels etc. Other bummer is my FS will do my pickup but will be away for transfer. Another Dr will do that. I've heard he's good and practices at another clinic but still a little nervous. Arghhh!!!

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Woot woot - its all happening - how exciting

  14. #659
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Groan, you cant choose your neighbours unfortunately. Welcome to the 2ww with me, I officially PUPO again! My 2 x 6 cell 3 day old embies only lost 1 cell between them and had a little fragmentation but nothing major. So 1 x 5 and 1 x 6 cell on board. There's a lot of responsibility resting on their microscopic shoulders. Last in, best dressed hopefully.
    They sound just lovely jubbly. I wasn't sure about my embryos grading one was 5 day compacting moralula?? and the other was slightly behind it, it was 5 days as well but hadn't started compacting yet. They wanted to keep it and grow it till day 6 but I begged and pleaded for them to transfer it as last time I had a similar one and it ended up ending badly so I figure put it back in me and I will hope for the best. There is a few of us in the 2ww now. When is your BT? Mine is next Friday.

    I am on a double shot of crinone this cyle. Anyone else on this lovely , lovely drug. I have never had to do two a day, bleh, yukko.

    I hope everyone else's scan ect have gone well today. I know there was a few.

  15. #660
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Groan, you cant choose your neighbours unfortunately. Welcome to the 2ww with me, I officially PUPO again! My 2 x 6 cell 3 day old embies only lost 1 cell between them and had a little fragmentation but nothing major. So 1 x 5 and 1 x 6 cell on board. There's a lot of responsibility resting on their microscopic shoulders. Last in, best dressed hopefully.
    Hey congrats @leyshoja!! Certainly is alot happening with our June thread ladies today! Fingers crossed for you PUPO chickies

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

    JulieMalooley  (11-06-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Can we have a june 2014 due in group please?
    By NewMrs in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 17:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!