Closed Thread
Page 64 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad to hear that it's sorted @mrsjaguar! Gosh I 'll have to ask lots of questions tmw when I go in for my first bt. They froze mine at day 1 so will be interesting to see when they thaw and transfer mine.

Good luck @leyshoja

Hi to everyone else, I second this thread moves so quickly it's hard to catch up!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar that's a relief!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fiona2 next step will just be another stim cycle, the FS will review my drug protocol...
    Need to take a little break thou so will probably revisit it in about 3-4 months I think.
    Good luck for your BT!! X

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunshinechai For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-06-2014),Fiona2  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies,

My first post in ages. I got my period yesterday so I am officially back on the ivf train ttc number 2! I havent had a chance to read this thread yet but will go back to see what others are up to.

We're doing a natural cycle FET. I'm very hopeful this will work. Off to the visit my IVF nurse tomorrow to get the run down. We will transfer 1 5day blasty.

Aka

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Hello ladies,

My first post in ages. I got my period yesterday so I am officially back on the ivf train ttc number 2! I havent had a chance to read this thread yet but will go back to see what others are up to.

We're doing a natural cycle FET. I'm very hopeful this will work. Off to the visit my IVF nurse tomorrow to get the run down. We will transfer 1 5day blasty.

Aka
    Welcome @akakura nice to hear you've had previous success! Hope your 2nd attempt is short & sweet 😊 xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 10-06-2014 at 19:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @akakura love hearing success stories, did you conceive first ivf cycle for bub 1 or did it take a few goes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - I hope you don't mind I join your June IVF Group.... I started the IVF journey last month however after 22 days of stimming and my levels only 2500 and only 2 follicles of decent size we agreed to cancel the cycle... so here I am on day 4 of stimming this month and have increased my dose and am on 300 Menapour however because my levels showed base line today they have increased me to 450.... I am so hoping this works this time as I am struggling badly... I feel like everyone is pregnant around me and or having babies and seems to happen so easily for people... I have PCOS and have been trying for a year with 2 miscarriages... I do have a nearly 2 year old which we feel pregnant after trying for 7 months and then stopped trying to get married... I ended up getting married at 20 weeks as fell accidentally... I assumed this time would be easier but clearly not.... feeling down and crappy... apologise for the long post!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm up to page 15 of this thread....

Thanks for the welcome @KayzB i hope its short and sweet too and u get a bfp this cycle too
    @Fiona2 - u can't see up signature!! my bub was a fresh blasty transfer on my 2nd stim cycle, which was my 4th transfer. We switched ivf clinics and he was the result of the switch!
    Have u POAS yet??? I was addicted to doing it first time round and I'm sure I will be this time. I got a faint bfp 5dpt. for u

11. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby welcome hun, and yes the more you try to 'avoid' pregnant people, the more they seem to appear & double in numbers! 😊
    Sorry progress has been a bit slow, but hopefully slow & steady wins the race!
    When is your next scan? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura no siggys when im in my tablet unfortunately