Thanks butterfly. xx Wise words. I feel like a complete newbie at this frozen cycle stuff, and all I seem to be doing is asking a million questions. Always worried I'll annoy someone!
Haha thanks @KayzB !
@miissalina I switched from 9 to 7 cos Amber the weather chick was pregnant !!! Now 7 has one...!
@Precious40 Im sorry
@Bellydance good luck!!
@sunshinechai ugh sorry to hear, what are your next steps?
@francesthecat sounds like a decent cocktail!
@mrsjaguar @ leyshoja good luck
@leyshoja good luck with ur transfer tomoro FX lucky last is all you need @mrsjaguar good luck for ur transfer my last FET was about 9mm I've never heard of lining that thick but I haven't been doing this for all that long maybe dr google or give them a call and ask I don't see what the issue would be more cushion for emby I'd be thinking maybe they are closed on the Sunday that's why they are transferring a day early hmm I'd be questioning these few little things it's probly nothing to worry about but it's always good to get a clear understanding of what is going on and why
Me 26, DH 30
Lap done 9/13
4rounds of clomid with BFN
5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy
Started IVF jan 2014
1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.
2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!
*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS
3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus
Sorry to hear your news precious and sunshine chai.
Leyshoja good luck for transfer.
Mrsjaguar if your clinic is closed, they need to transfer a day earlier. Apparently the embryologist a work out when they need to thaw. I was told there was no evidence to say there was an issue doing this and pregnancies have still been achieved. They can't go ok any later though, eg a 5 day can't go on at 6dpo
I swear I blink and miss 10 pages on this thread!! Perhaps I need to try the laptop instead of my mobile - less pages to read perhaps
@mrsjaguar good luck and just relax. The rest is pretty much out of our hands! Xx PS. You may need to remind me of this over the next few weeks lol.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
My stimms have been all over the place. Day 16 seems more like the norm now. Yeah I'll stimm until the eggies are ready, just got to remember to take 1 day at a time. E2 levels are over 5000 so those 7 should have some eggs.
I've had a very bad run with cysts, had two major operations t remove them. One went extremely bad, so they will let them slide if they are not too dam huge.
@miissalina: Thanks hon! @Emerald26: That's great to know, I always wondered whether it was better to be putting back earlier/later. I guess it's the best place for them to be, right? @AAA: I will relax, I promise! Home stretch... will keep breathing/stop worrying. Can't guarantee it until transfer day, though. I promise I'll do the same for you! @francesthecat: Hoping for some fabulous eggies! x
So I followed your advice (you wonderful ladies, you!) and left a message to query the day 5 embies/day 4 transfer.. just heard from my clinic, who cleared up a couple of my questions for me!
They apparently saw a surge starting day before last, as well as this morning - and progesterone already started rising, so they've decided to put YESTERDAY as my O day. That means I'll be 5dpo on Sat's transfer.
I asked about why they would have seen a dominant follicle on today's ultrasound too; she thinks I may have ovulated a different one yesterday? Either way, all a-go for Saturday.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!