Closed Thread
Page 60 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Bellydance YAY! Too right, only time we're actually happy to have AF arrive, early nonetheless! So you'll be doing natural FET hun? xx
    Yep natural FET. Or I think so at least. Still waiting on some tests that I had following m/c and if they show up anything then FS said he may do some things differently but I don't know what. Hope they come back in time with Af arriving early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 I'm so sorry to hear the bad news get wasted drown ur sorrows and like you said tomoro is a new day 😊 @Bellydance yay for af haha good luck on ur cycle FX this is the one

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (09-06-2014),Precious40  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Precious40 & @sunshinechai so, so sorry you guys are out, that's really disappointing I think that may thread cursed us. Have a few long islands for me. Not too many though, that is serious stuff, used to be my cocktail of choice in my 20's, 5 whites spirits is it? Aye carumba!!!
    @blossom1 I understand your disappointment but hopefully those embies were just a little slow or lost a cell or two in the defrosting.

Hi everyone else

AFM I'm still waiting on my period in a couple of weeks but following along.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-06-2014),sunshinechai  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinechai View Post
    Hi @Precious40, looks like we are neighbours (6025 represent!) and both having the same ****ty *** day.
    Found out my first cycle was a big fat failure, one embie transferred and got the call it didn't take today.
    On my second beer (it's been sooo long) and third round of comfort food... Then I am going to run myself a nice hot lavender bath...
    All the best to the rest of you ladies, I hope June has more luck than the may ivfers xoxo
    @sunshinechai sorry about your BFN hun it's never easy. Am glad to hear you've been indulging in some 'me' things today. But don't pass out drunk in that awesome sounding bath of yours!
    Lots of luck for your next steps hun xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 09-06-2014 at 21:18.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

sunshinechai  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah five white spirits. Deadly. I used to drink these too. Haven't had one in months. No wonder after two they hit me bad. Looks like an early one for me
    thanks ladies for all ur well wishes. Good luck to all. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Hi everyone else

AFM I'm still waiting on my period in a couple of weeks but following along.
    @Bongley hurry up AF!! Hope the next couple of weeks don't drag tooo long hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Yeah five white spirits. Deadly. I used to drink these too. Haven't had one in months. No wonder after two they hit me bad. Looks like an early one for me
    thanks ladies for all ur well wishes. Good luck to all. Xxx
    @Precious40 they are pretty lethal! But yum Well, hope it at least helps you to sleep a lil easier tonight hun 😘 take care xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Sunshinechai and Precious that this cycle has gone to plan. Enjoy more than a few drinks. Big hugs I've been known to go a bender or three after a bad cycle. Drink up and do something nice for yourself.

Kayzb I'm on a huge dose of drugs. Just annoyed my left ovary has a huge drug gobbling cyst. The cyst is around 18 cms which they are letting go. The others are around 14 / 16 cms all very close. I've been stimming for what seems ages. CD 13 and they expect EPU to be Friday or Saturday. WTF

Fiona2 I've got a few immune issues. So on a huge a cocktail of drugs and doing intralipped tomorrow. Hope this can get a BFP that sticks
    I'm on dex asprin clexane patches antibiotics intralipids and have added the growth hormone this cycle.

Good luck for transfer tomorrow Sharlee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Positives last night - ultrasound this morning. Please let us get to transfer soon!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1402345160.438614.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 & @leyshoja good luck with transfer today ladies! 😘

@mrsjaguar hope scan goes well today hun & transfer is not too far off! xx