Closed Thread
Page 6 of 154 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I'm to use letrozole like clomid. A tablet to take CD2-6 of the FET. I think it brings on ovulation which for me with my pcos is unreliable. It apparently doesn't thin your lining like clomid can.
    I have an amazing 15 snow babies. I think that gives us 4 goes as they are frozen in batches of 3 or 4. They will defrost a batch and put in the strongest one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    I think I'm to use letrozole like clomid. A tablet to take CD2-6 of the FET. I think it brings on ovulation which for me with my pcos is unreliable. It apparently doesn't thin your lining like clomid can.
    I have an amazing 15 snow babies. I think that gives us 4 goes as they are frozen in batches of 3 or 4. They will defrost a batch and put in the strongest one.
    @bel2466 omg 15! I've never heard of anyone having so many! You are so lucky hun! Are they all blasts?
    So when they choose the strongest, do they then refreeze the rest? Will you transfer just one? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @bel2466 omg 15! I've never heard of anyone having so many! You are so lucky hun! Are they all blasts?
    So when they choose the strongest, do they then refreeze the rest? Will you transfer just one? xx
    No they are just little ones who were a day 1 freeze as we knew the cycle was going to be a 'freeze all'. They will try to grow to blast once thawed. My FS will only let me put one back. If we have a spare good quality blast after growing them we'll try to re-freeze.
    One positive to come out of having pcos !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Sharlee I got tested in jan and have high anti nuclear antibodies and nk cells in blood and uterus. I have an immune protocol alongside my ivf one. I'll be on prednisolone, intralipids, doxycycline and clexane and double progesterone, not much of a natural fet cycle!

KayzB I have 5 snow babies waiting for me. They are in one straw so will be thawed together. They were done on day 0 so I'll be doing a 5dt.
    Good luck!!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bel2466 I'm doing an FET appx June 4th, do you have a rough date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    No they are just little ones who were a day 1 freeze as we knew the cycle was going to be a 'freeze all'. They will try to grow to blast once thawed. My FS will only let me put one back. If we have a spare good quality blast after growing them we'll try to re-freeze.
    One positive to come out of having pcos !
    @bel2466 ahh I get ya. That's still a fab number of embies! Am sure you've got a few hidden gems in there 😘

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @bel2466 I'm doing an FET appx June 4th, do you have a rough date?

I thought it was going to be about the 10th but O'd pretty late again this cycle so prob more like the 16th June for FET.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies... Just an update on my DH ... He went flew down to Sydney last week to give a new sample for DNA fragmentation testing... Guess that takes about a week to ten days... He had his bone density test yesterday and by looking at the results looks like that should be all good... But will have to wait for the "official" results as I have no idea what I am looking at...

He is having an ultra sound done on Friday...

He has been on the Arimidex now for two weeks and I must say he seems to have more energy and his mood is soooooo much happier... Feel like I have my husband back... On down fall he seems to get annoyed much easier... But I'll take happy any day...

Me... I started the 5:2 FastDiet as recommended by my FS --- it's pretty easy and quite nice... Lost two kilos first day... Probably just water weight but hope not .

Hope everyone is well...

Welcome all new ladies... Love ya all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I'm back after a failed FET in April. We've started a new fresh round, have been on lucrin for a bit. AF arrived today so start stimming tomorrow. Looking at epu 1st week of June. Pleased things are moving along, I hate waiting lol.

Hope everyone's cycles are going to plan if you've started, otherwise good luck and baby dust to all. Will go back and read up from the beginning tomorrow and catch up on who is here and where you're up to.
    @Soques what is the 5:2 diet you're on? I need to lose some weight too. I'm walking most days and going to the gym a couple of times a week but it's so slow. I am known to comfort eat biscuits though and there's lots of comfort eating at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques glad the meds are having a positive effect on DH hun! Crappy abt the easily annoyed part, but you're right; in the scheme of things, it's not so bad 😊

Gosh doesn't the low calorie intake for those 2 days make you want to binge on anything & everything? I totally wouldn't be able to survive on that diet. But kudos to you! 😄 xx

Hi @stephiew! Hope this cycle is much more successful for you hun.
    The 5:2 diet is where you eat per normal for 5 days, then for 2 days you're only allowed to 500 calories.
    But don't be too hard on yourself hun; comfort eating is more than warranted given what we all go through! 😊 xx