Closed Thread
Page 55 of 154 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 ugh how long are you syranel for?

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    My DH got one hell of an ear full while out shopping on Saturday. I'm on CD 11 and as crazy as!! The DEX combined with the growth hormone, and a whiny husband at a busy shopping Mall. Roid rage a plenty here. He went out for the day fishing today lol.

Early morning scan tomorrow hope my lazy ovaries have done some more growing. I'm so getting antsy. Loving the long weekend xx

Hi Kayzb cheifs and anyone I've missed.
    @francesthecat and did DH return home today or decided to extend fishing trip to avoid your wrath? Lol I do feel sorry for our poor partners.. sometimes hehe
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun, hope it shows lots of progress! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @francesthecat and did DH return home today or decided to extend fishing trip to avoid your wrath? Lol I do feel sorry for our poor partners.. sometimes hehe
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun, hope it shows lots of progress! xx
    Hi Kayzb,

Yeah he came back this arvo lol. It's been a highly charged week, and I've now calmed down heaps too. So all is well for now for he he.
    I forget sometime how much it hurts out partners as well. Him sooking at Chady was his way of sat f@rk I hope this cycle is the one.

Thanks I hope my ovaries are on the same page. They are often slow starters and then dash to the finish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    I can confirm the synarel is beyond unpleasant, I'd rather jab any day... It's giving me an instant headache! Hope u don't bash DH @Kayz
    I totally agree about the Synarel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Four days to go and not feeling a thing. Hope to try to keep busy today. At least we get the day off work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    Four days to go and not feeling a thing. Hope to try to keep busy today. At least we get the day off work
    @Fiona2 sometimes no news is good news
    last public holiday for quite awhile 😰

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @Butterfly39 ugh how long are you syranel for?

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    at least the rest of the week and actually I might make it a bit longer as dates work better. Any ideas how long it takes to get your period when you stop synarel? Is it just like stopping the pill?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi Kayzb,

Yeah he came back this arvo lol. It's been a highly charged week, and I've now calmed down heaps too. So all is well for now for he he.
    I forget sometime how much it hurts out partners as well. Him sooking at Chady was his way of sat f@rk I hope this cycle is the one.

Thanks I hope my ovaries are on the same page. They are often slow starters and then dash to the finish.

Good luck for your scan Francis, also WDA told me about the clinic in California with donor embies - do u know the name of it, is it Huntington?

as for my DH he got an earful yesterday. Sometimes I just feel like picking up my board and going to ride pow in Argentina for a month. It's been ages since I heliboarded

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still haven't heard back from the clinic after yesterday's blood draw - long weekend, I guess! But my personal OPKs are getting darker... should I just text them a picture of that anyway?

Don't want to miss a surge. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls sorry for lack of personals , on phone. I'm in a bit of a funk. We had 7 embies left and they had to thaw 5 to get these 2 as they were being grown from day 2 to 3. So, we have 2 left and 2 on board but when i asked Fs how they looked he said one was 4 cell and the other 3 cell. That is crap for day 3 based on my research just now! Bit of a bummed space right now!