Closed Thread
Page 53 of 154 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB Hi there! Ive had a pregnyl booster so thankfully I cant POAS : )

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl is this your first natural FET on Dr Ms protocol? What immune issues have you been diagnosed with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @KayzB Hi there! Ive had a pregnyl booster so thankfully I cant POAS : )

@Fiona2 oh good least that POAS decision has been made for you! Hope the 13th ends up being very lucky for you hun 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB Thanks so much, I honestly dont have a good feeling but hopefully Im wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @KayzB Thanks so much, I honestly dont have a good feeling but hopefully Im wrong

@Fiona2 I know how you feel hun. So many more reasons to have doubts rather than believe it'll actually work. But try hold on to some faith hun; FX there's a lil jellybean implanting in you nice & snug 😊 xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Yay for being pupo @stephiew! I downloaded some meditation tracks and there are some specific to the tww will def be using those. I've been meditating every day at lunchtime, it def has helped me stay calm.

Yep I 'm at westmead, see dr Rachel Bradbury. This will prob be our last cycle there if it doesn't work. Will prob move to fertility first as I've heard she has had some success with older women and is a bit more open to trying different protocols.

Both DH and I are from Tauranga in the bay of plenty, but I've been a Waikato supporter since the late. 80's when I wagged school to watch Waikato play Aus on a wed (in the days when touring teams played midweek games against the provinces), we took some Japanese exchange students and stood on the hill in the rain and watched Waikato beat the Aussies. Been a mooloo ever since! Hahaha we were at a friends BBQ last night, league supporters so no rugby for me, watched the game this morning, glad I knew the score beforehand, it wasn't pretty!

@buttefly39 there are some good specials to nz for skiing at the moment, sounds like they're going to have a cracker of a season!
    Yeah meditation is definitely amazing, it has incredible health benefits, I've been reading studies on transcendental meditation using monks from Tibet ! You know what they say, if you're too busy to meditate for 20 minutes, then you should meditate for an hour!

My DH is from kati kati actually... So thats pretty much bay of plenty isnt it? Yes nz is looking to be ready for snow action shortly, I'll be sitting on my hands watching the weather chart looking for storms, australia looks depressingly warm and bleak right now...

I think a change of fs is good if your gut says you need to try something else. Obviously it's tricky with your high ana ... But people in other threads get bfps with it, just seems to be a bit more fiddly....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @AAA aww you just gave me the biggest smile You've already made my day! Thanks so much for saying 😘😘

How are you tracking with your sniffing & jabbing hun? You're on a pretty big/high cocktail mix if i remember correctly? xx
    Hi @KayzB You're more than welcome. Well deserved. I'm doing ok. And yes your memory is correct. Highly dosed up and jabbing away lol As well as high doses, my cycle also goes for ever. Jabbing for 21 days is about average. Also gets expensive since I'm on luveris and saizen but hey..the outcome would be well worth it! How are you going?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Yay for being pupo @stephiew! I downloaded some meditation tracks and there are some specific to the tww will def be using those. I've been meditating every day at lunchtime, it def has helped me stay calm.

Yep I 'm at westmead, see dr Rachel Bradbury. This will prob be our last cycle there if it doesn't work. Will prob move to fertility first as I've heard she has had some success with older women and is a bit more open to trying different protocols.

Both DH and I are from Tauranga in the bay of plenty, but I've been a Waikato supporter since the late. 80's when I wagged school to watch Waikato play Aus on a wed (in the days when touring teams played midweek games against the provinces), we took some Japanese exchange students and stood on the hill in the rain and watched Waikato beat the Aussies. Been a mooloo ever since! Hahaha we were at a friends BBQ last night, league supporters so no rugby for me, watched the game this morning, glad I knew the score beforehand, it wasn't pretty!

@buttefly39 there are some good specials to nz for skiing at the moment, sounds like they're going to have a cracker of a season!
    Hi @Chiefsgirl Hope all goes well for you this cycle, but if not, I can recommend Fert First. I'm with them if you want to know anything, feel free to pm me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being pupo @stephiew :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hi @KayzB You're more than welcome. Well deserved. I'm doing ok. And yes your memory is correct. Highly dosed up and jabbing away lol As well as high doses, my cycle also goes for ever. Jabbing for 21 days is about average. Also gets expensive since I'm on luveris and saizen but hey..the outcome would be well worth it! How are you going?

@AAA You're right hun, despite the crapload of $$ we keep forking out, it'll all be worth it once we achieve that lil rainbow. Just gotta get through a few gloomy days that seem to rain on our parade! 😊

I'm doing well thanks hun, am on pills & patches in preparation for FET. Scan next Friday & if lining is all good, transfer will be the following week. Feeling very skeptical that it'll work, but will pray for the best xx