Closed Thread
Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    finally a proper surge, confirmed by blood test! So transfer for Monday. We are both a bit anxious as our day two embies will be grown on to day three embies and there's the chance they may arrest etc going for a double transfer this time...and what the heck we'll give the ol natural method a whirl tonight Too
    Good luck for Monday and have fun swinging from the chandeliers Any emby that dones't make the thaw then apparently is lacking and were duds anyway I'm sure you will be PUPO in no time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Here's a question - If you are over 40, but use a donor who is obviously a lot younger, I wonder if you'd still get the option to transfer 2. My clinic is pretty big on only offering you 2 for transfer if you are over 40. But if the donor is not....?
    I think you would still get 2 because of a history of failed implantation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hi ladies! A few familiar names in here I'm cycling again so thought I'd pop into the June thread and wow - already up to 38 pages to read (I check on my mobile).

No idea where anyone is up to but will try to get up to speed a little later tonight.

Afm been sniffing and jabbing for a little while. Bt today showed I need to add luveris to my concoction of gonal f and saizen. Not surprising since I've used the three for every cycle I've done this year, but always slightly disappointed to hear I need even more juice to boost me up to where things need to be. A good outcome would definitely worth the high doses, but finding it hard to boost my morale this time around

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Best of luck for your juicy cycle, who knows, they might just squeeze a baby out of you yet. Really sorry you are feeling down. There's simply no way of knowing whether you will hit the jackpot this time. It's best to be hopeful, as a positive mental attitude is really good for you and there is nothing to be gained by torturing yourself with feeling hopeless. I try and approach every cycle as if it's my first. I don't waste time worrying as its essentially a waste of my time and energy, although I do have a little cry if I need to. my advice is try doing something physical, whether its cooking meals to freeze, going for a stroll, hacking the crap out of the garden or window shopping. I often feel better just sitting in the sun outside for a bit... All the very best

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    They've told me that there is a very slight chance that one may rupture early, or they may miss one. So, no bd'ing for 5? days beforehand and none for a week after due to the risk of infection. My doctor also relayed a story to me about a woman who sued for having triplets when she only had 2 transferred - and no identical twins among them. She claimed they stuffed up and transferred 3 so sued for the upkeep of 1.
    i read a case about a lady who transferred 3 super crap worst grade day 3 embryos.

one split into two and one split into 3 = 5 bubbies!

they did a reduction on the triplets and delivered twins successfully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi ladies, I''m doing a natural fet so no drugs for me at all! Well on the ivf side of things anyway. My immune protocol has me on prednisolone for. 3 weeks before transfer, so I started taking it a week before AF was due, only thing is the cow came late! Oh well, what's an extra week of no sleeping? I also had intralipids last week and will start clexane injections and doxycycline from O, then pregnyl and 2x 400mg pessaries a day. So not much beforehand for me, but lots after!

AF bd'ing no interest here whatsoever! Poor DH I tell him if he wants it he needs to don''the work and it's gotta be a quickie hahahahaha I guess it's better than saying no right?
    Good luck chiefs, how many embies will you transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 oh I so love your positivity & outlook hun 😊
    And you are right, we spend so much time stressing & driving ourselves crazy about things beyond our control (# of eggs, fertilisation rates etc), yet no amount of willing or wishing can change those outcomes.
    So although easier said than done, it's so much better & healthier to focus our energy into things we Can control: doing things we enjoy, healthier eating, keeping fit.

But yes it's perfectly normal & expected to shed lots of tears throughout - but hopefully not too many that chocolate & a glass of wine can't fix! 😎

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Butterfly39 oh I so love your positivity & outlook hun ������
    And you are right, we spend so much time stressing & driving ourselves crazy about things beyond our control (# of eggs, fertilisation rates etc), yet no amount of willing or wishing can change those outcomes.
    So although easier said than done, it's so much better & healthier to focus our energy into things we Can control: doing things we enjoy, healthier eating, keeping fit.

But yes it's perfectly normal & expected to shed lots of tears throughout - but hopefully not too many that chocolate & a glass of wine can't fix! ������
    No use crying over spilt milk - it's so emotionally complex, the emotions can really get a hold at times, and you don't want to put yourself in a depression as this isn't great for conception rates. I'm really happy that I won't be dealing with another 2ww for a while as it means I can snowboard this winter. Now all we need is some $&@& snow dammit

2 more weeks for you kayz I hope ur taking care of yourself x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    No use crying over spilt milk - it's so emotionally complex, the emotions can really get a hold at times, and you don't want to put yourself in a depression as this isn't great for conception rates. I'm really happy that I won't be dealing with another 2ww for a while as it means I can snowboard this winter. Now all we need is some $&@& snow dammit

2 more weeks for you kayz I hope ur taking care of yourself x
    @Butterfly39 perhaps a much deserved snow trip for you, to a quaint lil Austrian village or so! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieNE View Post
    Hi everyone, the clinic called this morning to say that 0 of my 7 eggs retrieved yesterday fertilized:-( I would cry but I have lost my ability to these days. The FS said all my eggs were immature to some degree, but I cycled 2 days longer this time than last time? She thinks my trigger shot didn't work like it should have, and she thinks I have some underlying egg maturity issues.

Anyway, we are hoping to TX our one snow baby in lieu of a fresh embryo this cycle instead....so hopefully I'll still be joining you all on the 2ww.

DX Endo, Tubal Damage Me 37 DH 41
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014
    (1) snow baby
    I'm so sorry sweetie, that must have been a really hard day. When will you transfer your snow baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @GottaGetLucky I'm so sorry it didn't stick, but as others have said there is a positive that you know you can get pregnant.
    @stephiew you must be pupo now! Hope the tww is kind to you
    @mrsjaguar, hope the bt today shows some movement on the o situation!
    @blossom1 gl for transfer tmw
    @Butterfly39 not sure if I had said so on another thread but sorry this last cycle didn't work. Sounds like a plan to change things up with a different cycle type.

AFM- cd8 bt on wed to see where we are at. Will probably start using opk myself tmw to make sure I don't miss o if it comes early. It's my first fet and it's a natural one, so just wanna cover all bases. @Butterfly39 we'll transfer 2, it's the most my clinic will do. Well it's actually 1+1 so a good one and one that isn't suitable to freeze. I've never had any suitable to freeze before (theses were frozen day 1 due to high progesterone before epu), so it'll probably be the two best ones that I've got left at day 5. We have 5 frozen so hopefully at least 2 make the thaw and grow nicely.