Closed Thread
Page 45 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    @GeorgieNE I laughed at your getting jiggy post, we do ICSI so does that still count?
    @ertgirl I am still thinking of you hun, so sad, this IVF is just one big mind ****.
    @butterfly I know your prob out sweets but I am still thinking of you too. I hope your okay?

Welcome to newbies I notice a few have jumped over from a May thread. Hi!!
    Oh it astericked my swear. Mind F@c#

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ertgirl sorry for your loss xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Precious40 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Not the best of news
    E2 is below 100. They may have to cancel
    Im on 400 gonal f and they don't want to go any higher
    its day five (h5)
    Back Monday for more bloods and they'll decide then
    Far out Brussels sprout
    give me a friggin break
    @Precious40 oh hun that's very crappy. Sorry to hear things aren't tracking as well as can be. But I really hope Mon brings you some brighter news xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    im laughing at all the bd talk. We just got told by dr wazza it's good to do while on a cycle. Ha good for the man, lol.
    I said i'm over being probed blah blah.

Scan today showed 3 size follicles, 20 all together smaller two big cysts either side. So more and more stimms for me.

Happy friday everyone.

J
    hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoary Long weekend.

Ertgirl very sorry to hear of your up date. Big hugs xx

Precious hope those eggies get moving along. Im back on Monday too, I have to do some growing otherwise Ill be cancelled as well. GRRRRR They won't give me any more meds either.

Nice to hear your back Kayzb

Great news on fert rates Sharlee

Hello to the May people June is going to be amazing and also everyone else

Today a good friend from work, who has listened to me cry and sook for a very very long time (years), missed her period 6 days late. So I went and bought her a FR, it came up extremely positive. I have to admit, I was envious of how positive it was. She feels bad for me, as this is not a planned pregnancy. She has two daughters already, who are teenagers. We used to laugh that I would catch period from her, when I was in TWW as our cycles were so very close.
    I just want to catch her pregnancy now. And I have to return her kindness and patience that she has shown me. She does not want to keep it.
    So Ive eaten some chips, left over slice I made for work and having roast chicken and chips for tea. My gut is huge, not over stimm just over eat.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (07-06-2014),Precious40  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoary Long weekend.

Ertgirl very sorry to hear of your up date. Big hugs xx

Precious hope those eggies get moving along. Im back on Monday too, I have to do some growing otherwise Ill be cancelled as well. GRRRRR They won't give me any more meds either.

Nice to hear your back Kayzb

Great news on fert rates Sharlee

Hello to the May people June is going to be amazing and also everyone else

Today a good friend from work, who has listened to me cry and sook for a very very long time (years), missed her period 6 days late. So I went and bought her a FR, it came up extremely positive. I have to admit, I was envious of how positive it was. She feels bad for me, as this is not a planned pregnancy. She has two daughters already, who are teenagers. We used to laugh that I would catch period from her, when I was in TWW as our cycles were so very close.
    I just want to catch her pregnancy now. And I have to return her kindness and patience that she has shown me. She does not want to keep it.
    So Ive eaten some chips, left over slice I made for work and having roast chicken and chips for tea. My gut is huge, not over stimm just over eat.

Any chance of a throw that baby your way pregnancy, I mean a sort of silent quiet adoption.You know what I mean. Ho hummmm, cough....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Any chance of a throw that baby your way pregnancy, I mean a sort of silent quiet adoption.You know what I mean. Ho hummmm, cough....
    Yeah we briefly spoke about that, and she pushed it aside.. I felt so sad for hinting at that.. But worth a try I say..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (07-06-2014),Sharlee32  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I'm not on here a lot, even though I started the thread... As I haven't started any of the IVF stuff yet... I understand how everyone feels about the old fashion way... I should be doing that now instead of writing on here but just not real interested...

AF hopefully will stay away until my flight to Sydney for house sitting and IVF cycle... So I don't have to do any running around up here... Anyway...

Hugs to all... seeing some names I have cycled with before... See my stalker is still around... 😃 and my neighbour... Good luck when's ET? This long weekend???

Hope all is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we briefly spoke about that, and she pushed it aside.. I felt so sad for hinting at that.. But worth a try I say..
    @francesthecat least you can't say you didn't try! I'm sure she understands where you were coming from. But anyway dw hopefully soon you will be having your own lil bundle of joy! Hope your next scan shows lot of follie progress hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews

@francesthecat don't be too hard on yourself - comfort/yummy food eating is the least we deserve given all we put ourselves through! xx