Closed Thread
Page 43 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja ohh no I meant I started Progynova on CD1; pessaries is only later down the track 😊 But FS is increasing my pessaries too as my levels aren't the best.
    You are def right though, so many ways & methods to inevitably reach the one 'goal' 😊 xx

@blossom1 hiya hunny yep just needed to focus my mind elsewhere for a bit 😊 Oh June is the month eh? - well I'll be holding you to that!
    How are you feeling now abt double transfer? Are you at peace with transferring the 2? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Here's a question - If you are over 40, but use a donor who is obviously a lot younger, I wonder if you'd still get the option to transfer 2. My clinic is pretty big on only offering you 2 for transfer if you are over 40. But if the donor is not....?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @leyshoja ohh no I meant I started Progynova on CD1; pessaries is only later down the track ������ But FS is increasing my pessaries too as my levels aren't the best.
    You are def right though, so many ways & methods to inevitably reach the one 'goal' ������ xx

@blossom1 hiya hunny yep just needed to focus my mind elsewhere for a bit ������ Oh June is the month eh? - well I'll be holding you to that!
    How are you feeling now abt double transfer? Are you at peace with transferring the 2? xx
    Yes, totally at peace! I guess we are on the count down to being off TTC land, so happy to bring out the big guns. Coz embies are only going to be day three there may be less chance of anything happening really, but hopefully it's third time lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 The orgasmatron (my very ironic name for it) that they give you is meant to stop you Oing before EPU but my clinic did say to hold off on the natural method just in case that 1 in a million chance of it happening early. I think it is extremely unlikely but can you imagine!!

@layshoja welcome to June . Interesting question, I don't know the answer though sorry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I''m doing a natural fet so no drugs for me at all! Well on the ivf side of things anyway. My immune protocol has me on prednisolone for. 3 weeks before transfer, so I started taking it a week before AF was due, only thing is the cow came late! Oh well, what's an extra week of no sleeping? I also had intralipids last week and will start clexane injections and doxycycline from O, then pregnyl and 2x 400mg pessaries a day. So not much beforehand for me, but lots after!

AF bd'ing no interest here whatsoever! Poor DH I tell him if he wants it he needs to don''the work and it's gotta be a quickie hahahahaha I guess it's better than saying no right?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi ladies, I''m doing a natural fet so no drugs for me at all! Well on the ivf side of things anyway. My immune protocol has me on prednisolone for. 3 weeks before transfer, so I started taking it a week before AF was due, only thing is the cow came late! Oh well, what's an extra week of no sleeping? I also had intralipids last week and will start clexane injections and doxycycline from O, then pregnyl and 2x 400mg pessaries a day. So not much beforehand for me, but lots after!

AF bd'ing no interest here whatsoever! Poor DH I tell him if he wants it he needs to don''the work and it's gotta be a quickie hahahahaha I guess it's better than saying no right?
    Oh @Chiefsgirl your poor DH !! He must feel soooo sexy when you tell him that LOL ! You're right though, its better than a no and I'm sure he ain't knocking you back..
    And wow, that IS a lot of meds after !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im laughing at all the BD talk. We just got told by Dr Wazza it's good to do while on a cycle. Ha good for the man, lol.
    I said I'm over being probed blah blah.

Scan today showed 3 size follicles, 20 all together smaller two big cysts either side. So more and more stimms for me.

Happy Friday everyone.

J

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (06-06-2014),Sharlee32  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, just a quick update from me. Six have fertilized overnight so now we wait to see development to day 3. Out of my 9 eggies, 8 were mature but 2 didn't fertilize properly.

Good to read may of you are starting now so not much longer until we start seeing some of us in the 2ww. xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Very sad in this house this morning. Our only egg failed to fertilise & that was our final cycle. Good luck to everyone else xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Ertgirl, I wish you and your husband all the best.

Great news Sharlee. Hopefully the 6 that fertilised all continue on.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (06-06-2014),Sharlee32  (06-06-2014)