Closed Thread
Page 42 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Oh nooooo, I've just come across from the May thread and this one is already 41 pages long !!!! I'm sorry, but that's just too much catching up, I'll have to play it by ear Good luck @KayzB for this month, is a HRT FET where you just go on estrogen, then progesterone so you don't O, then have your transfer? Thats what my clinic have me doing, and I love that its so simple and the dates can be made to suit everyone. My transfer is next Wednesday so you will not be far behind me !! Go us!!
    Hi @leyshoja! Lol this thread has been on a roll from back in May, so yep lots of activity even tho we're only 6 days into June!

Yayy glad we'll be 2ww'ing close enough! At the moment my cocktail consists of Progynova, Prednisolone & Estrogen patches. What are you on hun? xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 06-06-2014 at 08:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    finally a proper surge, confirmed by blood test! So transfer for Monday. We are both a bit anxious as our day two embies will be grown on to day three embies and there's the chance they may arrest etc going for a double transfer this time...and what the heck we'll give the ol natural method a whirl tonight Too
    Hi @blossom1 - wow I thought you were going to beat me by a mile but only 2 days ahead of me !! Do your clinic 'ban' you from trying the natural way when cycling ? Pfft, as if we aren't going to give ourselves extra chances, how dumb do they think we are !! If I followed my clinics instructions I wouldn't do any bd'ing for about 2 weeks each cycle. If that's not going to kill your sex-life, nothing will. And in answer to your other question, yes it can definitely become a chore when you have to time it to a certain day/s but I'm lucky enough to be in a newish relationship (not quite 2 years) so I'm still chasing him around the bedroom. We're in a weird situation where its was too early to start trying for a baby together - we were only together for a few months when we started trying - but we knew we both wanted kids, and I was already well over 40, so we had to go for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=KayzB;7806194]
    Oh nooooo, I've just come across from the May thread and this one is already 41 pages long !!!! I'm sorry, but that's just too much catching up, I'll have to play it by ear Good luck @KayzB for this month, is a HRT FET where you just go on estrogen, then progesterone so you don't O, then have your transfer? Thats what my clinic have me doing, and I love that its so simple and the dates can be made to suit everyone. My transfer is next Wednesday so you will not be far behind me !! Go us !!

Hi @leyshoja! Lol this thread has been on a roll from back in May, so yep lots of activity even tho we're only 6 days into June!

Yayy glad we'll be 2ww'ing close enough! At the moment my cocktail consists of Progynova, Prednisolone & Estrogen patches. What are you on hun? xx
    They put me on ethinyl oestradiol tablets from CD1 then 3 days before they want to do the transfer I start on progynova and progesterone pessaries (so this Sunday I start them). Its ridiculously simple isn't it !

Thanks
    Reviews
    They put me on ethinyl oestradiol tablets from CD1 then 3 days before they want to do the transfer I start on progynova and progesterone pessaries (so this Sunday I start them). Its ridiculously simple isn't it !
    @leyshoja ohh lucky you, had to start mine on CD1. Really hope June is the month for us hun! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi @blossom1 - wow I thought you were going to beat me by a mile but only 2 days ahead of me !! Do your clinic 'ban' you from trying the natural way when cycling ? Pfft, as if we aren't going to give ourselves extra chances, how dumb do they think we are !! If I followed my clinics instructions I wouldn't do any bd'ing for about 2 weeks each cycle. If that's not going to kill your sex-life, nothing will. And in answer to your other question, yes it can definitely become a chore when you have to time it to a certain day/s but I'm lucky enough to be in a newish relationship (not quite 2 years) so I'm still chasing him around the bedroom. We're in a weird situation where its was too early to start trying for a baby together - we were only together for a few months when we started trying - but we knew we both wanted kids, and I was already well over 40, so we had to go for it.
    I reckon my ovaries wanted to be in the 2ww with you so they held off! I don't ask about the bding with my clinic, if they don't know, can't hurt, right!? And if a baby hasn't magically appeared for two years of trying naturally then I am pretty confident it is unlikely now, and why throw away a one in a million chance ? Perfectly good egg in there I'd say!!!...just shoot me if I say I'm pregnant with triplets (we are transferring two this time if they defrost okay!). That's a hilarious image I had of you chasing your partner around the bedroom! Lucky for you guys! I've only been with DH 2.5 years but my desire to chase him around the bedroom has definitely waned !! Ah well, swings and roundabouts . June is going to be a lucky month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @leyshoja ohh lucky you, had to start mine on CD1. Really hope June is the month for us hun! xx
    Just when I thought there was nothing else to learn. I thought your body only released progesterone when your follicles rupture so thats why you start progesterone on O day..? My last two EPU cycles were cancelled because I had progesterone in my system a little bit too early so they werent prepared to put the embies in when I had 4 days worth of progesterone but it should have been 3 for 3 day old embies - thats my interpretation of my nurses interpretation of how it works anyway. There are so many different ways they drug us, I give up trying to work it out. I guess we just take their word for it that they know what they are doing It seems there are more than a dozen ways to skin a cat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Hi @sunshinechai, welcome to June Monday is not far off at all!
    @blossom1 yay for your surge! We always try the natural way too with a FET. Can't hurt. Not with Stims though, two babies would be lovely but not risking ending up with ten in there
    @francesthecat good luck for your scan tomorrow.
    @ertgirl and @Sharlee32 I hope this is your lucky last cycle for each of you. Sorry you didn't get a few more eggs ert but as others have said it only takes one good one
    is it possible to end up,with multiples while Stimming? Wondered that and then thought it isn't possible because they time your ovulation and they take your eggs? So there isn't anything to fertilise? Just something I had wondered before too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB hello hunny, have been thinking of you and thought you might be having a wee break. Yes, didn't you know, June is actually the month! You're going to get that BFP this month! No more Stimming for you Hun! Hope AF isn't too painful . Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    is it possible to end up,with multiples while Stimming? Wondered that and then thought it isn't possible because they time your ovulation and they take your eggs? So there isn't anything to fertilise? Just something I had wondered before too
    They've told me that there is a very slight chance that one may rupture early, or they may miss one. So, no bd'ing for 5? days beforehand and none for a week after due to the risk of infection. My doctor also relayed a story to me about a woman who sued for having triplets when she only had 2 transferred - and no identical twins among them. She claimed they stuffed up and transferred 3 so sued for the upkeep of 1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB hello hunny, have been thinking of you and thought you might be having a wee break. Yes, didn't you know, June is actually the month! You're going to get that BFP this month! No more Stimming for you Hun! Hope AF isn't too painful . Xxxxx
    Ahhhh wouldn't it be nice if we got a bucketload of BFP's this month !