hope it is a good one

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear that et girl , it's awful.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ertgirl I'm sorry only one was injected, but it cd be your golden one, don't give up hope.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    finally a proper surge, confirmed by blood test! So transfer for Monday. We are both a bit anxious as our day two embies will be grown on to day three embies and there's the chance they may arrest etc going for a double transfer this time...and what the heck we'll give the ol natural method a whirl tonight Too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Wow this is a roller coaster. I'm afraid it's not great news; they were only able to inject one egg. Will find out if it fertilises tomorrow. Feeling very weepy.
    Oh no hun huge hugs. xo I think I heard you today. I didn't go in until 8am as Dr B was late and I heard them tell a lady across from me she had 5 eggs, does your hubby's name start with S? I was in Bay 11 and laughing a lot so I was probs a bit loudish. Not from cheer, we had 4 hrs sleep last night so was dead tired but my hubby was telling me funny stories while we waited. I was thinking of you but didn't want to run or hobble over and pull open the curtain and go "Are you Ertgirl IYKWIM". OMG imagine if I was wrong.

I don't know fertilisation yet we had 9 eggs but a few aren't very good from initial reports and we had a rough flight home, I really hope your doing okay?

I hope everyone else is going well?
    @Fiona I hope the 2ww is going well. x

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-06-2014),ertgirl  (05-06-2014),Fiona2  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    finally a proper surge, confirmed by blood test! So transfer for Monday. We are both a bit anxious as our day two embies will be grown on to day three embies and there's the chance they may arrest etc going for a double transfer this time...and what the heck we'll give the ol natural method a whirl tonight Too
    GL for ET, my fingers are double crossed and I always do the old natural as well. You just never just know. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Oh no hun huge hugs. xo I think I heard you today. I didn't go in until 8am as Dr B was late and I heard them tell a lady across from me she had 5 eggs, does your hubby's name start with S? I was in Bay 11 and laughing a lot so I was probs a bit loudish. Not from cheer, we had 4 hrs sleep last night so was dead tired but my hubby was telling me funny stories while we waited. I was thinking of you but didn't want to run or hobble over and pull open the curtain and go "Are you Ertgirl IYKWIM". OMG imagine if I was wrong.

I don't know fertilisation yet we had 9 eggs but a few aren't very good from initial reports and we had a rough flight home, I really hope your doing okay?

I hope everyone else is going well?
    @Fiona I hope the 2ww is going well. x
    @Sharlee32 OMG! Yep, that was us. (Hello; nice to 'meet you' lol) I told my DH that one of the Bubhub girls was here today & that you were flying in. He said that it was probably you guys across from us, but I said no, they were booked earlier than us. It was you! 9 eggs; awesome! How are you feeling? Good luck with fert results tomorrow. X

Thanks everyone. I've been weepy since I heard that they could only ICSI one egg. Just had a D&M with hubby & we agree that this was our last attempt. So if that eggie doesn't make it then that's it for us. We are a family of 3. And, will live life in thanks for our miracle bubba. Looks like we're not only dealing with zero sperm count, but also dodgy, old eggs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Good luck hun. Enjoy trying the ol fashioned way lols.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for O Blossom. Good luck for transfer on Monday.

Good luck for fert tomorrow Sharlee 9 eggs is a great number.

First proper scan tomorrow nervous

15. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Good luck hun. Enjoy trying the ol fashioned way lols.
    I have to ask this, is anybody else sick and tired of the old natural way??? Honestly am over it, but, will give it a whirl. Feel bad that I have zero interest in sex these days!