Closed Thread
Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by

@[URL="http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/member.php?u=110202"
    Sharlee32[/URL] oh definitely get what you mean hun; I've been on back-to-back monthly threads, and it does get disheartening repeating your story over & over. Especially when others successfully move on much quicker. This is one situation when seeing 'familiar faces' isn't actually a 'good' thing!
    But I'm also so grateful for all the support & wisdom I've received on here.

What injections will you be on hun? Will you be doing a different/new protocol to previous cycles? xx
    Thank you so much I am grateful for the support too IVF is just a very emotional ride and I have been on it for 12 months now. My FS is using the same protocol but tweaking the dosage. I never seem to have much trouble getting eggs and embryos (lucky I know) last cycle we had 5 at day 5 but Genea is very selective with what they keep so they knew at day 5 that only 2 were okay. I was going to transfer two but FS talking me out of it saying that by doing SET I would have two good shots but then they rang me the next day and my other embryo had hatched in the petrie dish so they were unable to freeze it. I was devastated I could have transferred it and it would have hatched in me but anyway it is what it is. Next time I have selected to do a double embryo transfer on my forms.

My cycle will be Gonal F and Centrotride with Ovidrel as trigger and Ovidrel as progesterone support.

Jasmin I haven't met anyone in my forum travels who has low estrogen but as a suggestion maybe start a thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies... Glad to see another Townsvillian is also going to Sydney... Might bump into on a plane ride sometime...

DH made it back okay... Takes 7 to 10 days for the results.... Going to try and get a few more tests organised for DH this week... SO when we talk to dr everything is done... Bone density and an ultrascan (DH not happy about doing that one)...

Hello to all the new ladies... Hope our journey together is smooth, stress free, and positive...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Thank you so much I am grateful for the support too IVF is just a very emotional ride and I have been on it for 12 months now. My FS is using the same protocol but tweaking the dosage. I never seem to have much trouble getting eggs and embryos (lucky I know) last cycle we had 5 at day 5 but Genea is very selective with what they keep so they knew at day 5 that only 2 were okay. I was going to transfer two but FS talking me out of it saying that by doing SET I would have two good shots but then they rang me the next day and my other embryo had hatched in the petrie dish so they were unable to freeze it. I was devastated I could have transferred it and it would have hatched in me but anyway it is what it is. Next time I have selected to do a double embryo transfer on my forms.

My cycle will be Gonal F and Centrotride with Ovidrel as trigger and Ovidrel as progesterone support.

Jasmin I haven't met anyone in my forum travels who has low estrogen but as a suggestion maybe start a thread.
    yea I already have sharlee but noone yet. Thought id just start asking in other threads

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at genea Sydney too 😊 different doctor though 😊

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rachie5 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I wasn't going to join another month thread but here I am! I'll be doing a fet in June after my April transfer was cancelled due to high progesterone.

Hi francesthecat, here we are again!

Sharlee32 we were on a cpl of threads together last year. I started ivf in jan last year so know how you feel. This will be my first transfer using immune protocols so I'm hoping that's what's going to get me over the line this time.

Hi everyone else.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi ladies, I wasn't going to join another month thread but here I am! I'll be doing a fet in June after my April transfer was cancelled due to high progesterone.

Hi francesthecat, here we are again!

Sharlee32 we were on a cpl of threads together last year. I started ivf in jan last year so know how you feel. This will be my first transfer using immune protocols so I'm hoping that's what's going to get me over the line this time.

Hi everyone else.
    I am so glad you joined, I know how hard it gets to join after been on so many it becomes disheartening. I remember you we were in the June and September thread together from 2013. I hope your immune protocol works. Did you get tested or just trialing it? BOL for this cycle. It is number 5 for me too xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rachie5 View Post
    I'm at genea Sydney too ������ different doctor though ������

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.
    Do you live in Sydney Rach, who is your FS? I had trouble deciding because they all seem to get good reports. Maybe will see each other in their procedure rooms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    yea I already have sharlee but noone yet. Thought id just start asking in other threads

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lovely i hope you find some ladies or gents in common please don't let it make you feel unwelcome form any other threads in IVF land. We all have different issues but infertility is infertility at the end of the day and we are all fighting the same battle.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (15-05-2014),Soques  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @Chiefsgirl welcome hun! I'll be doing FET too, end of June. How many snowbabies do you have? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Hi Cheifs, yep here we are again. So here you not going to join another month thread but here I am anyways. So hope this is the cycle, with the immune protocols that can get us a sticky BPF.

Sharlee, I have cycled with you last year. Hope this is can finally be the one.

horray Friday huge weekend planned Bliss n Eso big night. The one good thing about not being on a cycle right now.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (16-05-2014),Soques  (16-05-2014)