Closed Thread
Page 38 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @stephiew it certainly does move fast. We need a roll call. Any volunteers? Hope you feel okay after EPU, sounds a bit scary with a stuff up in the anesthetic! 11 is a good haul of eggs though. FX for good fertilisation rates.
    @rachie5 yay for getting started. Are you doing a fresh or FET? Hope it's a lucky cycle for you.
    @Sharlee32 and @ertgirl good luck for tomorrow.
    @blossom1 how are you getting along hon?
    @Rarah11 How did you go at your FS appointment? Any answers? Has the spotting stopped yet?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fiona2 tried inboxing u but ur inbox is full 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-06-2014),Fiona2  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry been MIA just been waiting - GL to all those cycling! @Bellydance bleeding finally stopped after 2 weeks - had FS appointment today the panorama test came back all clear which is a relief but no news on tissue test. I'm booked in for a series of blood tests but looks like next cycle will be September as we are away August. I look forward to hearing about all the BFP's and hope to see none of you in the September thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rachie5 View Post
    AF arrived today called my FS I have my first blood test in 10 days I have a very spot on 28 day cycle so hopefully it runs to plan I don't want to miss it I'm very excited I'm moving forward ! :-) goodluck to everyone ! Xx

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.
    Mine arrived Monday so bt on Tuesday the 10th so we will be days apart fingers crossed it successful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! A few familiar names in here I'm cycling again so thought I'd pop into the June thread and wow - already up to 38 pages to read (I check on my mobile).

No idea where anyone is up to but will try to get up to speed a little later tonight.

Afm been sniffing and jabbing for a little while. Bt today showed I need to add luveris to my concoction of gonal f and saizen. Not surprising since I've used the three for every cycle I've done this year, but always slightly disappointed to hear I need even more juice to boost me up to where things need to be. A good outcome would definitely worth the high doses, but finding it hard to boost my morale this time around

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU Sharlee and Etgirl. Hope you both get lots of lovely eggies.

AAA I think we have cycled before. I'm now on maximum juice as well. I'm also finding it hard to be positive this cycle, I just feel I will never get that happy ending. Meh

Sorry to hear of your loss Rarah11.

Hello to everyone else

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

AAA  (04-06-2014),ertgirl  (04-06-2014),Rarah11  (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bit disappointed today, 4 fertilized normally out of the 11. We're growing to blastocyst so I'm sure we'll lose more before then too. My mantra for today '1 is all it takes'. Fingers crossed for a sticky one. Transfer will be Sunday. Just hope I don't need to go back for a fresh cycle anytime soon. That epu experience has put me right off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Bit disappointed today, 4 fertilized normally out of the 11. We're growing to blastocyst so I'm sure we'll lose more before then too. My mantra for today '1 is all it takes'. Fingers crossed for a sticky one. Transfer will be Sunday. Just hope I don't need to go back for a fresh cycle anytime soon. That epu experience has put me right off!

sorry to hear Stephiew that you did not get high fert numbers.
    So right it only takes 1 good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Good luck @stephiew :thumbup: 4 would be an awesome number and ur right. 1 is all it takes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Good luck for EPU Sharlee and Etgirl. Hope you both get lots of lovely eggies.

AAA I think we have cycled before. I'm now on maximum juice as well. I'm also finding it hard to be positive this cycle, I just feel I will never get that happy ending. Meh

Sorry to hear of your loss Rarah11.

Hello to everyone else
    Hiya @francesthecat. I know exactly how u feel. This will be my 3rd cycle back to back this year on full juice (and I mean fuuuulll...900 gonal f plus saizen and luveris as well as synarel of course). Think I'll take a break after this cycle if not successful. Need to recharge my ivf emotional batteries! Getting no eggs at epu last cycle was a killer. Hoping it doesn't happen again this cycle. Fingers crossed for both of us xx