Closed Thread
Page 37 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @Vixjc I am giving serum some serious thought. Did you have your hysteroscopy in australia or there and how long did you need to be in Greece for?
    Hey there - when I went to get treatment at Serum, I only needed to be there a couple of days, I arrived on a Thursday, had my transfer on the Sunday, and could have flown home any time after that - I left on the Wednesday so I was there for 6 nights. I had booked my arrival date well in advance, and DH went over 4 weeks earlier (he was there for 2 nights) and left his sample so they had it ready to go whenever the donor had her EPU. They timed everything so I was there in time for a 5 day transfer - it all worked perfectly. Serum didn't require me to have a hysteroscopy, they did require what they call an "Acquascan" which is bascially an internal ultrasound where they have put saline in the uterus - its a very fast wet painless internal ultrasound! I had that done here - but they did another one when I arrived in Greece (no extra cost).
    Serum were awesome, they made it all so easy! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived today called my FS I have my first blood test in 10 days I have a very spot on 28 day cycle so hopefully it runs to plan I don't want to miss it I'm very excited I'm moving forward ! :-) goodluck to everyone ! Xx

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    @Sharlee32, just about to trigger too, at 8pm. We're at Genea too, weird to think that we'll be there at the same time. I'm feeling excited & nervous all at once. Btw, that sucks about deathstar; don't blame you for tearing that lady a new one. Good luck. Everything crossed for us retrieval twins! Xx
    @ertgirl - Oh wow awesome. Genea Kent Street? Dr B? That is me. I have to be there at the clinic at 6.30am Thursday morning. So early but I requested it so we can get a midday flight home together.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    @ertgirl - Oh wow awesome. Genea Kent Street? Dr B? That is me. I have to be there at the clinic at 6.30am Thursday morning. So early but I requested it so we can get a midday flight home together.
    Wow, we have to be there at 7:30. We're usually early; I think because my DH possibly has to have surgical sperm retrieval they book us in early. Last time we were there for about 6 hours all up, lots of waiting around for us. We're with Dr Lok. We love him. I'll be sending lots of good eggy vibes your way while I'm there. Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh this thread is moving fast. I've not had much time lately to catch up on everyone sorry! Will make a concerted effort tomorrow to read back and see where everyone is up to.

Afm I had my epu today. I won't go into the detail but let's just say it was rather unpleasant thanks to a stuff up with the anesthetic :-(

We got 11 eggs so fingers crossed we have at least 1 sticky one there. Will find out tomorrow fert rate and when transfer will be.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Good luck and lots of baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Gosh this thread is moving fast. I've not had much time lately to catch up on everyone sorry! Will make a concerted effort tomorrow to read back and see where everyone is up to.

Afm I had my epu today. I won't go into the detail but let's just say it was rather unpleasant thanks to a stuff up with the anesthetic :-(

We got 11 eggs so fingers crossed we have at least 1 sticky one there. Will find out tomorrow fert rate and when transfer will be.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Good luck and lots of baby dust to all xx
    @stephiew, oh no that sounds like a painful stuff up. Are you ok? 12 eggs though; awesome! Keeping everything crossed for good fert feedback for you tomorrow. Btw, I think we cycled together for our bfps? My bub was born feb 13; does that sound right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh you have a good memory @ertgirl! My DS was born 2nd March 2013 :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephiew how many cycles did it take yo conceive your daughter?

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fiona2 my son was from my 2nd FET from my 1st cycle. Very lucky indeed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Wow, we have to be there at 7:30. We're usually early; I think because my DH possibly has to have surgical sperm retrieval they book us in early. Last time we were there for about 6 hours all up, lots of waiting around for us. We're with Dr Lok. We love him. I'll be sending lots of good eggy vibes your way while I'm there. Xx

Same to you for sure. I will defs be thinking of you tomorrow. xo