Closed Thread
Page 36 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I was on here at the start of the thread but then kept posting in May. I guess it's June now so time to move over.

I had my FET today and 1 hatching blast was transferred. My beta will be in 10 days time. Wish me luck

Best wishes to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @francisthecat - let me know how things go with Wazza, ill see him too in a few days.

I am day 8 and a spectacular stark white bfn today so not holding out much hope for this cycle. Had booked an appointment with Wazza a while back hoping I wouldn't have to use it and here we are.

Im hoping my terrible luck will mean I'm pregnant and wasted time and money going to see him ... Seriously though it will be great to get a second opinion so look forward to that.

otherwise doing ok except the progesterone in oil is making me feel quite ill and giving me all the symptoms of pregnancy - evil stuff!

@Vixjc I am giving serum some serious thought. Did you have your hysteroscopy in australia or there and how long did you need to be in Greece for?
    Butterfly OMG my appt with Dr Wazza was amazing. So worth the time, he gave me lots to think about.
    He will even try a pick up, if I push it. HUGE huge risks as he said, but is kind enough to allow me to have the option.
    He was not happy with DH swimmers, donor embryos is the preferred option for us. Hard to hear, but he did it nicely and kindly.

Sorry no squinter line is there.

Good luck with your appt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    Hi everyone! I was on here at the start of the thread but then kept posting in May. I guess it's June now so time to move over.

I had my FET today and 1 hatching blast was transferred. My beta will be in 10 days time. Wish me luck

Best wishes to everyone
    Good Luck Fiona!

I am just beside myself with excitement. Lining scan next tuesday. I know I should be more nervous/worried but I felt the same last time round. There is zero possiblity of me getting pregnant any other way, so I decided a long time ago that I need to go positive rather than stressy about the whole IVF thing. My BFF (who co-incidently was my FN first time around and we ended up in mothers group together) is doing all the stressing for me! BRING IT ON!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kizmetzing good luck!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeepers, this thread moves fast. Hi everyone! Well, we have about 9 follies, 5 in the lead, E2 is at nearly 7000 so I'm triggering tonight for retrieval on thurs. Fx DHs sperm defrosts or that they find some surgically. Other than that, a bit excited really. Finally our 4th chance to get duffers. Xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (03-06-2014),Sharlee32  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Jeepers, this thread moves fast. Hi everyone! Well, we have about 9 follies, 5 in the lead, E2 is at nearly 7000 so I'm triggering tonight for retrieval on thurs. Fx DHs sperm defrosts or that they find some surgically. Other than that, a bit excited really. Finally our 4th chance to get duffers. Xx
    What time is trigger, mine is at 7.30pm. Lol reading you write it just reminded me 30 minutes to go. x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh vent I was just on line booking a flight for ET through JET**** it was $258 one way I went through the whole process, entered c/card details clicked on process and an error message popped up saying to go back to search, went back and the same exact flight was now $440. WTF rang JET**** and they told me that someone else has gotten the last flight at that price, nothing they can do I now have to pay the higher price ect. OMG I was so angry I swore at the poor lady on the line and hung up. I still can't believe that though. Unbelievable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question for you all...I picked up my meds today and have been put on 100iu of Puregon. When I did my OI cycles I was on 75 and got 1 egg for the first 3 cycles and 2 eggs for the last 3 cycles...I assumed I would be on a much higher dose now we are doing a full IVF cycle...what do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques your mother is absolutely right I'm a registered nurse too :-) I was asking not from a day surgery point of view from a chemical point of view I just wasn't sure if soaking my fingers in acetone such a strong chemical every 2 weeks could be a good idea have decided to take them off thanks for your help everyone :-) I have heard mhm formaldehyde tolune etc can be found in some gel acrylic polish etc and it can be potentially harmful

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    What time is trigger, mine is at 7.30pm. Lol reading you write it just reminded me 30 minutes to go. x
    @Sharlee32, just about to trigger too, at 8pm. We're at Genea too, weird to think that we'll be there at the same time. I'm feeling excited & nervous all at once. Btw, that sucks about deathstar; don't blame you for tearing that lady a new one. Good luck. Everything crossed for us retrieval twins! Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (03-06-2014)