Closed Thread
Page 33 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @blossom1 I find those things really difficult and have had to have BTs in the past because I just can't accurately predict otherwise. None of them look like a surge to me hun. I'd say yet to come but why don't you call your clinic tomorrow as they may want to do another BT or scan if you think you would normally surge nowish.

Welcome to others who have joined.
    thanks Hun. Yeah, it's strange as last month I was nearly cancelled as I didn't have a recognisable surge, but a blood test showed the rise in PG, so for some reason I'm not getting a definitive surge now days! If I get more than two faints in a row I'm supposed to call them as it may be my surge. I have a scan bright an early tomorrow morning, do you know if it is obvious from a scan if I have actually ovulated ? Guess I will call them to ask if I ought to have a BT too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think they can tell pretty well from a scan. With one of mine it was looking close to a surge but not there yet but on a scan he said my follie looked ready so triggered me to be sure when O happens. There are a few things they can do and it sounds like they are monitoring you closely so should have it all under control.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 good luck with EPU! I've got my scan tomorrow, and if all is well my EPU is this Wednesday. So we'll be close together.

Sorry girls I've been offline for a few days so will have to read back to catch up!

DX Endo, Tubal Damage Me 37 DH 41
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 good luck with EPU! I've got my scan tomorrow, and if all is well my EPU is this Wednesday. So we'll be close together.

Sorry girls I've been offline for a few days so will have to read back to catch up!

3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    thanks Hun. Yeah, it's strange as last month I was nearly cancelled as I didn't have a recognisable surge, but a blood test showed the rise in PG, so for some reason I'm not getting a definitive surge now days! If I get more than two faints in a row I'm supposed to call them as it may be my surge. I have a scan bright an early tomorrow morning, do you know if it is obvious from a scan if I have actually ovulated ? Guess I will call them to ask if I ought to have a BT too :-)
    @blossom1 I ovulated early on one of my iui cycles. The FS thought it looked like I had OV during the scan but I had to get a BT before it could be confirmed.

3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW the June thread is already 33 pages!

Well I'm doing my 2nd SIUI cycle this month, guessing IUI will be on Wednesday 4th June. But my CD9 BT showed low oestrogen so I went up from 50 gonal-f to 75. It's a silly little thing but it was enough to have me in tears the day I found out I wasnt responding as well as my first cycle. Next BT tomorrow.

And we figured out a great way for me to be distracted from this head-trip... we are fostering a puppy! We get him on Tuesday and will have him until he is old enough to be adopted out. This is bound to keep me busy and help lift my spirits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee good luck with EPU honey!

@blossum1 yes they can tell if you have ovulated because you get a 'hotspot' of blood flow at the site on doppler scan.

@furbabymum your little doggie will make for a wonderful distraction! I'm sure you will enjoy having a little warm guy to cuddle and take care of. Don't worry about the increase in dose, these things happen, some people catch up quite easily after the dose goes up x

Afm another stark white bfn this morning d7p5dt. Ah well, back to the drawing board - 3 embryos, still no joy
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 02-06-2014 at 08:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @Sharlee good luck with EPU honey!
    @blossum1 yes they can tell if you have ovulated because you get a 'hotspot' of blood flow at the site on doppler scan.
    @furbabymum your little doggie will make for a wonderful distraction! I'm sure you will enjoy having a little warm guy to cuddle and take care of. Don't worry about the increase in dose, these things happen, some people catch up quite easily after the dose goes up x
    Thanks for that hun and @GeorgieNE. Hey guess what, I had a surge on the test this morning! Yipee! My body must be back to normal! So it should all be on for a Thursday transfer , will have BT to confirm surge today !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all, I've started stalking this thread so thought I'd join, I'll start stimming end of this month but transfer in July I think. The docs have put me on a short cycle so no more waiting around hopefully, I am running out of time.

Sorry to hear @Butterfly39 keep trying, I hope you're ok? I'm still feeling fragile after my last BFN, not coping with ordinary everyday hurdles terribly well. Good thing I don't have too many day to day problems!

Glad to hear you are back in the race @blossom1 ! Waiting for AF or ovulation is a royal pain in the butt.

Hi @furbabymum ! Oh a puppy! I'm jealous, sort of, my dogs have only just grown out of chasing everything that moves and eating shoes/plants/toys. They just warm your heart though. Fostering sounds like a lovely idea.

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    double post
    Last edited by Bongley; 02-06-2014 at 08:48.