Closed Thread
Page 30 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ertgirl I only had 4 follicles last cycle and got 6 mature eggs, 5 of which made it to day 5 but none were good enough to freeze. My clinic is really picky with what they will freeze though...I would discuss with clinic and tell them you can't afford to stim again a lot depends on this one and you need to know what you should do.
    @francesthecat ha ha at the airport doing injections. It's amazing how, where and when we will just stop and jab ourselves. I did one on the plane last cycle

OMG well my cycle just steam rolled ahead at 100 miles today clinic want me to go for another scan and BT cause FS thinks I might be ready for EPU Tuesday. Tomorrow will be a mad dash of tests then we will have to book our flights and accommodation ect. I have responded a lot quicker this time than last time as today is only day 6 of jabbing and day 7 of my cycle. Last time EPU was on day 14 of cycle. Thanks for all the get wells, I still feel sick but it is just a head cold & thank goodness not tonsillitis.

Anyway if I don't get the chance to jump on again this week end I hope everyone has a lovely week end.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    A new one for me just did my first 3 for this cycle in the disable loos at the airport. On our way to see Dr Wazza to see if he thinks he can do anything or DE is our only option.

But hope we don't have to anyways. We have waited a long time for this appt. and a long weekend is never a problem.

Sharlee hope you are feeling better soon rest up this weekend.

Hi bLossom hope all our dreams come true

Sorry to hear Etgirl that you have not many follicles, if I had four my FS would cancel me. I would be $480 out of pocket plus the other drugs I bought so would be around $1700. Can they up your meds I'm on huge doses as I'm old and done lots of stimms now on my 9 th WTF

Kayzb I loved my trip to the Carribean too those crystal blue water of St Thomas were amazing.

Have a great weekend everyone. Sorry for such terrible spelling and lack of proper personals on my phone and waiting for my flight.

June is going to be good
    I've heard Wazza is the dude to see when all else seems to not have worked! I hope he has the answers for you too and you don't have to go down DE route but then if you do, that it works out wonderfully too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested today d5p5dt and a stark white bfn. Rats! Will test again tomorrow.
    @Sharlee good luck at EPU x @francesthecat good luck with Wazza - hopefully he can help
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 31-05-2014 at 08:31.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly its still very early for any sign yet. I normaly start 7 day after
    5 day transfer. Then its a squinter anyways. Don't loose hope yet, do you monitor your temps ? I've found if for me it starts dropping I'm out.
    Big hugs xx

Thanks Blossom Dr Wazza may have some magic he can do. And if he tells me to stop ii will take his advice.. Then it's DE or embryos in September. But we always seem to get goodish quailty at day 5 so who knows.

Good luck Sharlee EPU hope for lots of lovely embies.

June is gonna have some magic xx
    Last edited by francesthecat; 31-05-2014 at 14:04.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francisthecat - lol I know it's early, but I've always dreamed of getting a squinter . No, I don't measure my temp but I do keep an eye on my boobs - if they deflate in the second week I know it's a bfn. Where are you thinking of for donor eggs? South Africa?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @francisthecat - lol I know it's early, but I've always dreamed of getting a squinter . No, I don't measure my temp but I do keep an eye on my boobs - if they deflate in the second week I know it's a bfn. Where are you thinking of for donor eggs? South Africa?
    Hi Butterfly,

Well hope those Boobs of yours stay up inflated!! On one cycle I had all the signs, BFN was so upset. I seem spend the TWW constantly squeezing and honking mine to see if they are dropping lol. FX you can get a squinter tomorrow, that gets darker and darker.

Me for DE was thinking of SA but are now more of going to Greece. The clinic have their own donors. I also can put back 3 embies 5 day blasts. But mainly as they have women who donate who look like me. I'm Aussie, and so he DH but I look Eastern European, ladies who have Slavic features and are younger.
    We are planning to try this September.
    So this will be my last cycle with Monash and then lastly Dr Wazza.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @butterfly still early days hun. Fx it is just too soon.
    @blossom1 Thanks for asking sweets. I'm starting to focus on moving forward now rather than getting sad about what could have been. Think I'm still at least a month away from a transfer though at the earliest so will just have to watch all of you lovely ladies in the mean time and cheer on the bfps that I'm sure are on their way

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I've been reading other threads for a while and thought I would finally join in (hope you don't mind) as we are doing our first IVF cycle in June after 3 failed Clomid and 6 failed assisted ovulation (with Puregon) cycles. Waiting for AF to show up after finishing Primolut yesterday. Super excited to be starting! I have no idea how to do a signature but I am 31 with PCOS and DP is 42 with no issues. Looking forward to cycling with you all!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Monty3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hilarious about boob squeezing! I do that too! And mine deflate too with bfn.so I'm not the only one who goes around squeezing their boobs!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Normally DH is on boob watch but he's away so I have to monitor them @francisthecat which clinic in Greece? I'm still researching DE clinics.... Do they show you a pic of the donor? I personally don't worry if the baby looks like me, just that the donor is young. Looking like me would be a bonus though. I'd rather a tanned baby for Australian conditions instead of a moontanner like me.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 31-05-2014 at 18:15.