Closed Thread
Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    How'd your BT go? Has AF finally come?
    @Soques hiya precious yep finally on what would have been CD40, AF arrived yesterday! Painful & as heavy as ever, but glad that it showed up!
    Now I have to start taking the Pill for 2 weeks, then book in for a D&C.

Will you be accompanying DH to Syd
    tomorrow? How's he going with the meds, anymore side effects? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Soques hiya precious yep finally on what would have been CD40, AF arrived yesterday! Painful & as heavy as ever, but glad that it showed up!
    Now I have to start taking the Pill for 2 weeks, then book in for a D&C.

Will you be accompanying DH to Syd
    tomorrow? How's he going with the meds, anymore side effects? xx
    No... Hubby is flying to Sydney tomorrow by himself... Getting into Genea in the city and then back to the airport... He leaves here on the 5:55 am flight and doesn't get back home until the 8:55 pm flight. As there are no direct flights from tville to Sydney... So it's going to be a long day for him...

As far as the meds... Things seem to have settled out... First day his leg muscles ached like he just ran a marathon with no training, 2nd day it was his arms and shoulders, third day his neck, 4th day his head hurt, 5th day he ended up with energy (yesterday) to drive to town to get supplies, take a load to junk to the dump, go to Bunnings and buy me two rose plants for my garden, mow the yard (we live on almost two acres and about 1 of it is mow able), chainsaw a tree that blew down with Ita, and then haul it to the front yard so we can burn it this evening when the wind goes down... And he doesn't even wake up to sore this morning...

Personally for six days of medication I think it's working pretty good with minimal negative side effects. Hope it's working well for the sperm as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I was in the April
    Thread as I was doing first atom cycle and am doing my first transfer ever in June with a frozen emby :-) very excited can't wait :-)

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rachie5 View Post
    Hi everyone I was in the April
    Thread as I was doing first atom cycle and am doing my first transfer ever in June with a frozen emby :-) very excited can't wait :-)

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.
    @rachie5 Hiya hun! Exciting & hopefully wonderful times ahead for you 😊 Will you be doing natural or medicated FET? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

I set to do another stimm cycle in June. Was set for May but AF did not come through properly and was waiting on further blood tests. FS rang today and advised don't need IVIG woo hoo. That's a 2100 $ saving

I see a few familiar faces here Let's make June a super lucky month for all of us.

Hi Kayzb just want to say thanks for your great positive support in the other threads

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just wondering if anyone on here has low estrogen like me. It seems alot of girls have pcos or endometriosis. Would like to find a support group or anyone with low estrogen. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome... I am in townsville... And have done one ivf here and one in Sydney with better results... Good luck... Hope everything tests in your favour... We are all here for you if you have questions.
    I am in Townsville too and we do IVF in Sydney now @ Genea with Dr mark Bowman. I will be starting stim #3 (number 2) with them next week so will probably be flying there in the first week of June. We did three cycles here in Townsville last year got heaps of eggs/ embryos but no success. Unfortunatley my first cycle with Genea was a bit of a bust but like my FS said he had to start somewhere with me and we did transfer one but it didn't work and we got no frosties either.
    Anyway sorry for the long winded me post. Because this is my fifth cycle I don't usually join the monthly threads anymore because after a while as some of you know it just gets disapointing so you tend to tell less and less people and become more and more with drawn. I have seen so many ladies come and go since we began in May last year. I do recognise a couple of name though from last year.
    Best of luck with the hubbies test I hope the results come back good (or at least better) than you expect. We have MFI too and have considered sperm donor but the hubby is against it as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques how did DH's big adventure to Syd go hun? No doubt he came back knackered! When will results come in? xx

@francesthecat you are most welcome hun & likewise; if it wasn't for you & all the other lovely ladies, I would have had a nervous breakdown by now!

So glad you've managed to save some big bucks! What a relief!
    Now let's hope there's more relief next month with AF arriving on time, for you & me both! xx

Hi @jasminecook85 will you be starting on the IVF journey? xx

@Sharlee32 oh definitely get what you mean hun; I've been on back-to-back monthly threads, and it does get disheartening repeating your story over & over. Especially when others successfully move on much quicker. This is one situation when seeing 'familiar faces' isn't actually a 'good' thing!
    But I'm also so grateful for all the support & wisdom I've received on here.

What injections will you be on hun? Will you be doing a different/new protocol to previous cycles? xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Hun, how'd the D&C go?
    Hi, d&c went well, I'm just be counted in now for a mok embryo transfer and next cycle I'll hopefully have my last embryo put in x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    Hi, d&c went well, I'm just be counted in now for a mok embryo transfer and next cycle I'll hopefully have my last embryo put in x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Rtropps did you find the D&C painful or uncomfortable hun?