Closed Thread
Page 28 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rarah11 Oooo I'm so jealous. A trip to Hawaii sounds fabulous!!!
    @Emerald26 Welcome, as others have said there are a few people here who have been through similar things to you so you and everyone is very supportive so you are in good company. Hopefully we will all be cellebrating our beautiful babies together one day
    @blossom1 I hope that you have one or two sticky ones in there. We have had similar thougts around what to do if this doesn't work and like you think that adoption isn't really an option. Have you ever thought about fostering? I recently had a bit to do with a foster family and looked into it as a possibility for the future. It actually made me feel quite good to know that in a worst case scenario (or even possibly if we have our won kids) at least we can have children in our life in some way and know that we would be having a meaningful impact on those children's lives.
    @francesthecat good luck with your jabbing.
    @KayzB & @Emerald26 I am in Melbourne too. With CFC. @KayzB what made you change and how have you found the difference? You can PM me the answer if you prefer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @kizmetzing ooh I've heard good things abt Gab ������ Was he your FS too when you got your BFP? I'm with Lynn Burmeister
    Yes, but only in name really! He was overseas for epu and ohss, so Sam sabari dealt with that and then was away again three months later for FET so Pru Johnson did that! So gab put me on meds but everybody else did the work. I also saw Gab when I had some bleeding issues post baby when I finished breast feeding and AF showed up for, wait for it, 19 weeks...GP, OB/GYN and naturopath didn't help in all that time and Gab had it sorted in 24 hours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kizmetzing wholy crap a 19 week AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Cycle day 1 Has begun. Start the jabs tommorrow.

Love the new profile pic Kayzb that ocean looks amazing.

Sad to read of misscaraiges, so hard when it's all you can dream off, then to have it taken away. Hugs

Woo hoo your only 6 days behind me. Cycle buddies again x

I wanted to woo hoo you last night but I was too sick and not able to muster up the energy for a cyber woo hoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @bellydance hello sweets, yep, we sure have thought of fostering and i reckon we will do that regardless of if we are lucky enough to have our own bub. I think u will need a few years between stopping ivf and fostering so that I'm clear in my interactions. Had a gawd awful dream last night where our next two embies didn't make it, and then none of our embies worked out. I woke up bawling! I guess my mind is working through its fears. I have been thinking of you and wondering how your head and heart space is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom The hubby and I have looked into adoptions here in OZ - it is very hard babies rarely come up, huge stipulations and the RL parents have access visits to the child up to 6 times a year if they wish to.

I often have awful dreams such as you described as well I think because it is just weighing heavily on our minds all the time. We said we would only stim once too but here we are at stim number three. It really hasn't panned out the way we had hoped or planned for it to pan out. It really is a bit of a struggle but hopefully one of your frosties will be the sticky one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    @Blossom The hubby and I have looked into adoptions here in OZ - it is very hard babies rarely come up, huge stipulations and the RL parents have access visits to the child up to 6 times a year if they wish to.

I often have awful dreams such as you described as well I think because it is just weighing heavily on our minds all the time. We said we would only stim once too but here we are at stim number three. It really hasn't panned out the way we had hoped or planned for it to pan out. It really is a bit of a struggle but hopefully one of your frosties will be the sticky one.
    hello Hun, yeah, the adoption system is messy! I would probably di more than 1 stim if it hadn't impacted my health so much. Those dreams are awful hey! The last few nights DH and i, as we drift off to sleep, imagine our perfect life and tell each other, I'm guessing because we both imagine our two little blonde kids our minds have then freaked out in dreams! Fingers crossed for you too hunny!!xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    hello Hun, yeah, the adoption system is messy! I would probably di more than 1 stim if it hadn't impacted my health so much. Those dreams are awful hey! The last few nights DH and i, as we drift off to sleep, imagine our perfect life and tell each other, I'm guessing because we both imagine our two little blonde kids our minds have then freaked out in dreams! Fingers crossed for you too hunny!!xx

For sure, I just saw your thread about how ill you have been after stim. I'm sorry how awful. x
    Love how you say two little blonde kids. I had a dream once about two/three years ago now and in it was our baby so clear so vivid and so real but dream bubs had red hair My husband is a red head but I used to secretly hope if we have bubs it would be blonde like me. Now I prefer my red headed baby. I still tell the hubby that I have met our baby and it was so gorgeous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    For sure, I just saw your thread about how ill you have been after stim. I'm sorry how awful. x
    Love how you say two little blonde kids. I had a dream once about two/three years ago now and in it was our baby so clear so vivid and so real but dream bubs had red hair My husband is a red head but I used to secretly hope if we have bubs it would be blonde like me. Now I prefer my red headed baby. I still tell the hubby that I have met our baby and it was so gorgeous.
    corrrrr little rd head babies are THE cutest in my opinion I don't really go much on the whole "create what you believe " but it sure feels nicer to fall asleep to the image of my little babies than it does to be fretting about when they are coming! I believe they will come, but I can't control when!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    corrrrr little rd head babies are THE cutest in my opinion I don't really go much on the whole "create what you believe " but it sure feels nicer to fall asleep to the image of my little babies than it does to be fretting about when they are coming! I believe they will come, but I can't control when!
    That's good, keep believing and stay positive. It definately helps with the whole IVF/ TTC process. x
    TBH I love pudgy rolly polly babies