Closed Thread
Page 27 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sharlee - I was told by my fn that you inject the air bubble as it helps disperse it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Cycle day 1 Has begun. Start the jabs tommorrow.

Love the new profile pic Kayzb that ocean looks amazing.

Sad to read of misscaraiges, so hard when it's all you can dream off, then to have it taken away. Hugs

@francesthecat it sure was beautiful; took that pic flying over the Caribbean. Wish I could bask in clear crystal waters right about now 😒

Woohoo for AF! And so it begins.. Good luck with 1st jab tomorrow hun, am really really hoping the best for you xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    You ladies are all so kind. I’m so glad I found this forum. Thank you for the welcomes.

Butterfly39, I think you are right at being stronger. First few days I thought I would never try again, but if you don’t try, you don’t know what could have been.

Rarah11 our issues is really low sperm count. The motility and morphology were all within average levels, but there is not a lot there. All my tests were ok, but am 38 and that would be an issue as well. They said it would be a chromosomal abnormality and that they weren’t doing any testing to see what was wrong. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did but didn’t tell me. Enjoy Hawaii. I’m very jealous.

Good luck with your injections Francesthecat.

KayzB that is a great shot. What a beautiful place. I sure wish I was there at the moment instead of heading in to a Melbourne winter.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald26 View Post
    You ladies are all so kind. I’m so glad I found this forum. Thank you for the welcomes.

Butterfly39, I think you are right at being stronger. First few days I thought I would never try again, but if you don’t try, you don’t know what could have been.

KayzB that is a great shot. What a beautiful place. I sure wish I was there at the moment instead of heading in to a Melbourne winter.
    @Emerald26 exactly - definitely easier said than done, but just got to find the inner strength to pick yourself up & try again.
    I'm in Melb too 😊 which clinic are you with hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kayz I'm with Monash. Who are you with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald26 View Post
    @Kayz I'm with Monash. Who are you with?
    @Emerald26 same here 😊 Was originally with CFC but then changed to Monash

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Centrotride Question. I am struggling to get the air bubbles out of the needle once I mix it and put it back in. I worry about losing too much fluid. I think I injected an air bubble tonight. Does it matter if you inject air bubbles?

Sorry ladies I haven't caught up on your posts I am so sick with a head cold ATM I thought it was tonsillitis this am but seems to have settled down today. I am not sure what to do if I have to on antibiotics at the same time as stimming I guess I will have to tell my clinic then Do you think they will cancel?
    It does matter with that needle I was told, always had issues to so remember to squeeze the liquid out untill u pump a drop and air is out, don't worry if I feel u have lost to much liquid x tiny tiny air bubbles don't matter

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtropps For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Emerald26 same here ������ Was originally with CFC but then changed to Monash
    im in Geelong with gab kovacs @ monash

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    im in Geelong with gab kovacs @ monash
    @kizmetzing ooh I've heard good things abt Gab 😊 Was he your FS too when you got your BFP? I'm with Lynn Burmeister

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to meet some other Monash girls.

I'm with Chris Russell. We really like him.
    @KayzB Lynn did my first transfer. I had heard she had a cold bedside manner but she told a really funny story during the transfer. I guess that's what you need to take your mind if what is happening.