Closed Thread
Page 26 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emerald,
    Welcome! BIG hugs regarding the MC. I'm sure you'll find plenty of support from here!
    Kiz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kizmetzing For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Emerald26 welcome - sorry to hear your story - you are certainly in the right place and am glad to hear you are getting back on track it is hard and can be a shock after seeing a heartbeat at 7 weeks. Hopefully the next cycle goes well - can I ask what the fertility issue is?
    @Bellydance we are off to Hawaii so will be a nice break! I just want the spotting to stop...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Emerald26 and sorry for your loss hun. I can only imagine how heartbreaking it must have been. Glad that you have found the strength to try again. There are many lovely, supportive ladies on this thread, so you are def in the right place. Hope your upcoming FET will bring much joy xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @Bellydance we are off to Hawaii so will be a nice break! I just want the spotting to stop...
    @Rarah11 ooh Hawaii how awesome! I'm sure the sunshine, R&R and break from 'reality' will do you much good hun. Take me with you!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald26 View Post
    Hello Ladies. I think I am in the right spot.

I am new to the forum but am thinking I need some support and hopefully I can give support to others.

My husband and I did our first stim cycle in December which was not successful. We had 3 x day 5 embryos left and transferred one in February. That was successful but unfortunately, like a few other ladies here, no heartbeat at the 10 week scan. I had mentally prepared myself for the 7 week scan but after seeing a heartbeat and good measurements, was not prepared for what happened at the 10 week scan.

Rarah, I read that you are still spotting. I think I spotted for 10 days. Like Bellydance said, I felt a bit better emotionally when the spotting stopped and I could feel my body getting back on track.

For a few weeks I wasn’t sure if I could go through it again, but am now fully prepared. I am just waiting to ovulate which will hopefully be in the next few days and have a transfer towards the end of next week.

I will now go back and read the thread carefully to work out who you all are and where you are up to.

Best wishes to you all.
    That's so sad, and I know that getting unexpected news is the hardest I think no matter how much us ladies think we r strong and ahead of what's happening, we r not, we will always have the excitement and the positive thoughts no matter how much we try to fight them. I really hope this next one is ur lucky one and we will be only week between our cycles as I'm waiting on af so I'll look out for u xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtropps For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 - don't worry, it will stop and everything will b ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @Rarah11 - don't worry, it will stop and everything will b ok
    Thank you - that's exactly what I need to hear :-)

Hawaii will be awesome - it will break up the Sydney winter... Although so far I have nothing to complain about ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    Hahahah yea there will be a brawl if this doesn't work lol.
    I'm doing great Hun, it's amazing what a few weeks off here and taking it easy does. I had my d&c, all went well looking forward to this last emb going in and trying not to put to much into it but stay positive at the same time, if it don't work then I'm excited about the break, we r going to down size out big house and make few changes.
    So how r things with u? When is the egg due to be put in, is this your last?? We will be not to far away so fingers crossed this time next month we will finally be in the baby due threads lol x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    ahhh great to hear! Yes, sometimes taking a break fm BH is healthy hey, allows us to think of other things, lovely to get the support too though, just a balancing act about getting support and not being too much in IVF land 24/7
    Sounds great you have a plan of downsizing, hopefully you'll be doing that while upsizing yourself! Hopefully we will both be upsizing together! I'm well too, feeling calm and Good most of the time. We have 7 Embies left that are 2 days old, so not sure how many or if any are winners, but we've decided on a double transfer this time around, so another 4 all up and we will hang up IVF gloves. I only wanted to ever do one stim cycle if we were lucky to get fertilised embies. Plus it has been super hard on my body with getting back to normal post IVF , with headaches post IVF and exhaustion for two months now, so I don't want to go through it again and just pray one in there or two is our baby! I'm already in the planning stage of what will happen in 2015 if we don't get lucky, so it feels healthy and good for me. Even looked into Overseas adoption last night, but that is pretty much out , given the wait times and needing to be willing to have a child with special needs. Who knows what the future holds but I feel we are equipped with either a baby or not a baby and grateful for all we have. Hopefully though it sees us with our baby though! Sorry,,longgggggg post!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Centrotride Question. I am struggling to get the air bubbles out of the needle once I mix it and put it back in. I worry about losing too much fluid. I think I injected an air bubble tonight. Does it matter if you inject air bubbles?

Sorry ladies I haven't caught up on your posts I am so sick with a head cold ATM I thought it was tonsillitis this am but seems to have settled down today. I am not sure what to do if I have to on antibiotics at the same time as stimming I guess I will have to tell my clinic then Do you think they will cancel?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cycle day 1 Has begun. Start the jabs tommorrow.

Love the new profile pic Kayzb that ocean looks amazing.

Sad to read of misscaraiges, so hard when it's all you can dream off, then to have it taken away. Hugs