Closed Thread
Page 22 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Hi ladies
    I'm back for round eight or nine stim cycle....
    AF arrived today so starting drugs tomorrow
    Since my m/c back in March, I've had a d & c. Trying to stay positive this time round
    June is my month and I'm hoping it's yours too xx
    have a great night xx
    @Precious40 HI Hi Hi Hi... Sorry to hear March didn't work for you.... So sad... Welcome to June where all of us are ending the IVF train due to BFP... That alright with everyone?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Oh dear! Yes, it is quite a rollercoaster ride! Hopefully they wont cancel and you get enough eggs!
    I'm ok, i don't think i posted it on this thread......BFP this morning! And that was from my cancelled IVF-turned-into-IUI on the 300 U puregon. Will be interesting to see if it is a sticky one whether both eggs stuck!!!
    Congrats.... Not even June yet and we are already on the board.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

OIC  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay... NOW that my previous posts have said that I have been slack over the last few days... And I just got caught up...

I wanted to welcome all the new ladies... I see some names I have been with before and lots of new ones so just wanted to say hello and that this is all full of love and support...

Two... Just wanted to share with someone... I am officially a real estate agent as of today... My full QLD licence arrived in the mail... Not sure I am actually going to do anything with it, but it's a notch in my belt and the universe seems to be pushing me that way... So will see what happens.

Also I got my first job as a mystery shopper today... Pretty excited about that as well. (This is just a hobby job)

Got AF today as well... Not so excited about that as the cramps are pretty bad and the dumb thing is about 3 days early... But also means getting closer to my LaTE June start...
    @KayzB sorry to hear things didn't got as smoothly as possible... Hope your feeling better now... And I hate the Pill...2

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques well done on the real estate qualifications! That's a really great achievement. Sorry to hear af is kicking ur butt, she can be a rotten old aunty! Hope you are feeling better soon. Ponstan is what I take for nasty period cramps, it really is wonder stuff.

regarding miniseries - if you haven't seen the original abc miniseries of pride and prejudice you are totally missing out!!!! It's completely brilliant, tres romantic and Colin Firth is totally swoon worthy in all his puffy shirts

@Kayz - the pill over-rides your natural cycle. As soon as you stop taking it you will get a withdrawal bleed, within 24-48h
    @OIC - I'm day 2 of the 2ww (insert tumbleweed blowing across the screen here) Its going great ty
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 28-05-2014 at 07:54.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    @Precious40 HI Hi Hi Hi... Sorry to hear March didn't work for you.... So sad... Welcome to June where all of us are ending the IVF train due to BFP... That alright with everyone?
    @Soques - I'm totally good with jumping off the train for that reason!
    @OIC - Yay! That's fab news! Keep us updated with your BT.

Last pill today, so hoping AF shows her ugly face ASAP. Updated counselling on June 6th, Lining scan on June 10th for transfer, hopefully on Friday 13th June. I'm swaying between totally freaking out and excitement. As we only have one frostie, I'm terrified its not going to survive the thaw. Then what will we do? I wanted to go into this cycle with a firm plan of what we'll do if its a BFN but DH is adamant that we don't need a plan because its going to work. He won't even discuss it. Man I hope the planets align for us again. I'm really not sure I have it in me to do another stim cycle.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kizmetzing For This Useful Post:

OIC  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques woohoo go you!! Congrats on your qualification hun! And mystery shopper that's awesome! I'd love to do that!
    Sorry to hear AF is pretty painful. Put down those gardening tools & have a date with a heat pack & some movies instead 😊 xx

@Butterfly39 oh great to know, thanks for the info hun! Hope stopping the Pill does kick start AF early for me, don't want to wait for ages again like the last one!
    Day 2 hey - hope it is not going tooo painfully slow! xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM: still feeling crampy after yesterday & spotting, had a bad sleep & woke up with a headache, so today am 'working' from home. But really I'm mostly lazying around in my pj's with the toasty heater on
    Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well. Happy hump day! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OIC ooh congrats your living my dream every tme I cycle and get BFN I always hope for a BFP in the lead up months to my next cycle. xo @KayzB noooo I am so sorry it was painful hun, if it works it will be worth it and it has given a lot of ladies that elusive BFP. @Precious40 hello, welcome and GL. @butterfly glad to hear your not doing too badly except for the smashing your head against the brick wall picture everything seems to be going smoothly for you @ertgirl I am same as you they may cancel on me at any time if I don't respond well enough. It's a harsh thought but I guess ultimately the best thing :/
    AFM had the scan have 6 follicles on my RO and 4 follicles on my LO. This means not much to be really but sat there staring at the screen and caught that much in between my wishful can't wait to get an ultrasound done and not look at an empty uterus . Plus I woke up today with a head cold and I feel awful BUT on the plus side I am over the moon as I haven't been sick in years so was starting to think I had immunity issues which may not be so, so in TTC/IVF terms makes me a lot happier.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

OIC  (28-05-2014),Precious40  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    AFM had the scan have 6 follicles on my RO and 4 follicles on my LO. This means not much to be really but sat there staring at the screen and caught that much in between my wishful can't wait to get an ultrasound done and not look at an empty uterus . Plus I woke up today with a head cold and I feel awful BUT on the plus side I am over the moon as I haven't been sick in years so was starting to think I had immunity issues which may not be so, so in TTC/IVF terms makes me a lot happier.
    @Sharlee32 I know what you mean hun; how amazing would it be to have an ultrasound to see a lil bub..not for all these follies monitoring & lining thickness etc 😒 But you will have that beautiful experience one day hun, sooner than later 😘

Head colds are very crappy, when I've had them before I remember wishing I could just chop my head off to be rid of all the stuffiness! Hope you feel better ASAP hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iv missed soooooooo much!!!! Tried skimming through but I'll join again, currently wait for af (due tomorrow) for fet, last one then a 6 month break, anyone also waiting on transfer in next few weeks???

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app