Closed Thread
Page 20 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bellydance I'm asking about infections Rubella, toxoplasma etc.. as well as blood tests for things such as your thyroid... I'm not sure what your clinic does but most have some form of miscarriage management programme which includes a series of tests - same tests that are normally reserved for people who have had 3 or more but I assume they 're available to people like us considering we have IVF to add into the mix... I'm going to ask about a laporoscopy (however you spell it..) and/or biopsy (which was discussed last time but we decided against)and see what they say /recommend - I also feel that there might be something else stopping us getting pregnant but it could be in my head! Good luck for tomorrow and I would be keen to see what tests they suggest

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB thinking of you today! I hope it all went well and that you are not in too much pain! HUGS!!!

@Bellydance sorry to hear of your mc, i hope that you can get some answers!

@Sharlee32 GL for your scan tomorrow! Have to put my two cents worth into the TV show topic: I love 30Rock and How I Met Your Mother, and Two Broke Girls!

@ertgirl how are you going? Any worse symptoms on the high dose? When is your next scan?

@stephiew hope you are feeling better!
    @Butterfly39 hows the TWW going? Sorry that your DH is away! Hopefully you have some lovely news when he gets back!

@kizmetzing what a horrible experience! So sorry! Are you all good now?

@Chiefsgirl hope AF comes soon so you can get your FET underway and not miss the match! P.S. Go the Force!
    @blossom1 how are you going?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-05-2014),Butterfly39  (28-05-2014),Chiefsgirl  (27-05-2014),ertgirl  (27-05-2014),KayzB  (27-05-2014),Sharlee32  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good now. It was a long time ago now. It only took 3 months to go back for a medicated FET that worked.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kizmetzing For This Useful Post:

OIC  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    @KayzB thinking of you today! I hope it all went well and that you are not in too much pain! HUGS!!!

@Bellydance sorry to hear of your mc, i hope that you can get some answers!

@Sharlee32 GL for your scan tomorrow! Have to put my two cents worth into the TV show topic: I love 30Rock and How I Met Your Mother, and Two Broke Girls!

@ertgirl how are you going? Any worse symptoms on the high dose? When is your next scan?

@stephiew hope you are feeling better!
    @Butterfly39 hows the TWW going? Sorry that your DH is away! Hopefully you have some lovely news when he gets back!

@kizmetzing what a horrible experience! So sorry! Are you all good now?

@Chiefsgirl hope AF comes soon so you can get your FET underway and not miss the match! P.S. Go the Force!
    @blossom1 how are you going?
    I'm ok. Swinging between it will all be fine & holy cr@p, they're gonna cancel. Have taken hope in the fact that it seems you can get a growth spurt of E2 & follies. So, fingers crossed. I'd forgotten what a roller coaster ride this is. How are you feeling gorgeous @OIC? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    @OIC thanks hun! It was painful! 😕 Apparently my cervix is tightish. So took awhile to get the catheter in the right spot, while I gritted my teeth & tried not to squirm. It was a scratch biopsy (as opposed to just scratch) so FS will let me know if results show anything nasty.
    Have been having cramps since - would rather put my feet up, but soon have to head out for my mum's birthday dinner. Ahh such is life. Hope you are doing fab hun xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @OIC thanks hun! It was painful! ������ Apparently my cervix is tightish. So took awhile to get the catheter in the right spot, while I gritted my teeth & tried not to squirm. It was a scratch biopsy (as opposed to just scratch) so FS will let me know if results show anything nasty.
    Have been having cramps since - would rather put my feet up, but soon have to head out for my mum's birthday dinner. Ahh such is life. Hope you are doing fab hun xx
    ouch Hun, sounds like it wasn't a walk in the park. I hope things are easy for your mums birthday. So when will next transfer/Stimming be? June?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question ladies:
    Assuming my cycle is usually 28 days: if I've been on the Pill since CD1 & stop taking it on CD21 - should I get AF straight away? Or, will it still only arrive on CD28?

Any info/thoughts would be appreciated, thanks in advance 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    ouch Hun, sounds like it wasn't a walk in the park. I hope things are easy for your mums birthday. So when will next transfer/Stimming be? June?
    @blossom1 sure wasn't! And I looked to DH's face for support & instead he stared back at me gaping in horror! Lol useless!
    Soon as AF arrives I can start- hopefully in the next couple of weeks! But who knows with my unreliable AF 😕
    It'll be HRT FET; got to organise to meet with FN next week to collect all the meds etc xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 sure wasn't! And I looked to DH's face for support & instead he stared back at me gaping in horror! Lol useless!
    Soon as AF arrives I can start- hopefully in the next couple of weeks! But who knows with my unreliable AF ������
    It'll be HRT FET; got to organise to meet with FN next week to collect all the meds etc xx
    Oh dear, sounds like he was in shock, poor fella! But yes, they can be a bit hopeless at time Sooooo when do you predict your transfer date, will we be 2ww buddies .???...I am expecting my transfer will be Thursday week Is HRT (hormone replacement Therpay)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I'm back for round eight or nine stim cycle....
    AF arrived today so starting drugs tomorrow
    Since my m/c back in March, I've had a d & c. Trying to stay positive this time round
    June is my month and I'm hoping it's yours too xx
    have a great night xx