Closed Thread
Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well hello all yea ladies... Thanks for joining me... DH is being put on Arimidex to help with sperm production. He is flying to Sydney on Tuesday for a SCIT sperm DNA test... If that comes back with horrible results then us getting pregnant will not be happening... As doner sperm is not something we are considering... So FX that will come back okay... Just got to raise his testosterone levels and sperm levels which the Arimidex is suppose to help fix... Blood tests for him in another three weeks with a sperm analysis and then again at five weeks from start of meds...

As for me... This is my first cycle from not being stimulated for two months... I actually made it to 27 days... My cycles have been getting shorter and shorter... 23 to 25 days normally... So I am taking that as a good sign that my supplements I have been told is doing some good... Also my boobs didn't swell and get sore at all this cycle... It was nice to be able to stay within my cup size...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh btw ... If we make it it will be a full stim cycle for me... First day will be around the 25th June... So EPU will be around 12th of July-ish... So maybe should haves tarted a June/July thread heheheheh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB nice to see your still stalking me LOL .... Hope AF shows her face soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    @KayzB nice to see your still stalking me LOL .... Hope AF shows her face soon...
    @Soques you disappeared off the radar! - my life has been so empty 😞 Lol

Hope DH's test goes fab hun & they find some swimmers. Do you know how long after test you'll get results? How is Arimidex administered btw? - tablet?

I'm having BT today to check what the hell is happening with my cycle. CD36 today and still no AF. Hopefully BT will have some answers! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=KayzB;7766744]@Soques you disappeared off the radar! - my life has been so empty LolHope DH's test goes fab hun & they find some swimmers. Do you know how long after test you'll get results? How is Arimidex administered btw? - tablet?I'm having BT today to check what the hell is happening with my cycle. CD36 today and still no AF. Hopefully BT will have some answers! xx[/QUOTE @KayzB --- I am so glad that I help fill your life... not sure with what but glad you are able to find "peace" with my words --- LOL With regards to DH... he has some swimmers... not a lot but there are some... just trying to improve the quality of them and get MORE of them. The DNA test is a bit un-nerving as it is the last thing I want to find out... As DH is a nervous about it all to begin with and he doesn't want to be the reason we haven't been able to get PG. The Arimidex is a tablet. I very tiny tablet that he takes once a day... 1 mg --- and he felt the effects alway instantly yesterday when he took his first one... he felt hot which is a symptom... its suppose to help keep the testosterone converting to oestrogen... Good luck with the blood test today. Hope it finds something out...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques oh your poor DH. I can imagine how anxious & upset he must feel.
    At least you've got clear signs that the meds are doing something! Hopefully they will work wonders for him 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques I hope everything is going well, wishing you and your DH the best of luck next Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    Hi Hun, I'm from April thread also, I just had a chem two weeks ago now going for a d&c tomorrow in prep to transfer my last embryo in June so I guess I will be with ya for this one xx
    Hey Hun, how'd the D&C go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Society8me View Post
    Hi ladies, can I join you? We have our first clinic appointment in early June as we found out at the start of Feb DH has Azoospermia. We live country and nearly all our testing will be done the week we are down in the city, hopefully start the IVF process at the end of June (if they find swimmers).

I'm excited and scared all at the same time.

Me: 32 DP:34
    TTC#1 since June 2013
    Diagnosed Azoospermia Feb 2014
    Waiting to find those swimmers in June 2014
    Welcome... I am in townsville... And have done one ivf here and one in Sydney with better results... Good luck... Hope everything tests in your favour... We are all here for you if you have questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Soques you disappeared off the radar! - my life has been so empty 😞 Lol

Hope DH's test goes fab hun & they find some swimmers. Do you know how long after test you'll get results? How is Arimidex administered btw? - tablet?

I'm having BT today to check what the hell is happening with my cycle. CD36 today and still no AF. Hopefully BT will have some answers! xx
    How'd your BT go? Has AF finally come?