Closed Thread
Page 18 of 154 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @stephiew how are the aches & bloating going hun? Feeling any better? Hope so xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Chiefsgirl hope AF is not too far away! When is she due? xx
    Yesterday! Aaagggh I'm going back to nz to watch a rugby game in 3 weeks I hope this doesn't drag out and I miss the game, we spent $$ on tickets and airfares!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cheifsgirl no not kiwi just love the show. Have watched it through twice now
    @butterfly lol vampire diaries is a bit like that. Don't let him watch their spin off the originals either. It has it's moments too. xo

Thanks for all the suggestions have noted a few for my down time in the 2ww

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB don't be worried about the scratch, not too painful at all. I had it done last year - cycle #3. It is no worse that an ET in my opinion. xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Hi @GeorgieNE, welcome. I'm a little ahead of you I think, I started stimming last Wednesday, also on 250 gonal-f. Hope the increased dose gives you a few more lovely little embies.

Hope everyone else is tracking well. Sorry I haven't been able to catch up on everyone!
    @blossom1 gosh your transfer date has come around quickly. Are you doing a FET this time around?

Can I those that have experienced OHSS when did your symptoms start and what were they? I've felt truly awful today. Headachey, weak, really bloated. I only started stimming on Wednesday and I'm on the same dose as last time and I was fine that time. Otherwise I'm thinking I've overeaten in a big way...... Thoughts?
    Hi StephieW, I was a little achy pre-EPU but nothing serious. It wasn't til post-EPU that things started to go badly for me. I walked out of the day-stay after EPU doubled over in pain and spent that day in bed. The next day I was in so much pain I went into the ER. By day three I had gained 7kgs in fluid, by day 4, 9kgs. I looked 9 months pregnant! I blame most of it on the bad management by the hospital. I ended up getting up at 1am one morning on about day 4 in hospital, and trying to discharge myself because I wasn't getting any better. I was pretty much in kidney failure and docs just kept hanging fluids and there was no room left in my body for it! My FS was overseas and the clinic hadn't contacted him and the FS that had done the EPU wasn't taking any calls! I finally got onto another FS at the clinic, who came in, put me on a different drip and I was 6kgs down in 12 hours! BTs showed E2 had increased 7-8X post EPU which was the problem.

Hope it all goes well for you!
    Kiz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    @KayzB don't be worried about the scratch, not too painful at all. I had it done last year - cycle #3. It is no worse that an ET in my opinion. xo
    @Sharlee32 thanks hun! One of my ET's was very painful, so that's why a bit wary of the scratch. Unlike my experience tho, other people find ET a breeze, so guess everyone is different. But I will hope for the best! Thanks hun 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Yesterday! Aaagggh I'm going back to nz to watch a rugby game in 3 weeks I hope this doesn't drag out and I miss the game, we spent $$ on tickets and airfares!
    @Chiefsgirl ohh that would be very crappy if not! It's so hard to 'plan' anything; this whole IVF journey has a mind of its own! But hope the timing works out for you hun, a lil getaway would be lovely! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB good luck for the scratch today. Hope it isn't too painful and that it brings you the result you are after :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @KayzB good luck for the scratch today. Hope it isn't too painful and that it brings you the result you are after :-)
    @Bellydance thanks hun! Am hoping it'll be the start to something wonderful! But we shall see 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry my ET's have never been too bad, I have been very lucky ( always are very much like a pap smear) so I liken the scratch to a short sharp pain. Mine was over so quickly I was so busy chatting to my FS I barely noticed it.